Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default MCU Thanos and Black Order vs Bay Optimus,Bumble Bee and Dinobots.

No Gauntlet. Arena environment who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    No Gauntlet. Arena environment who wins?
    Thanos tears them apart

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Thanos tears them apart
    Really? You don't even think he needs the black order? I mean he did beat the Hulk pretty quick but I don't know he would stand up to all the TF projectile weapons.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 09-10-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Thanos was no-selling Hulk punches. He's just on a higher-tier durability than bayverse Transformer weapons.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Thanos was no-selling Hulk punches. He's just on a higher-tier durability than bayverse Transformer weapons.
    I might have to watch again but as I remember Thanos was blocking Hulk's punches. He wasn't taking them straight up. Also Tony was able to get a drop of blood of Thanos and that was one on one. Pretty sure the combined artillery of the bayformers trumps Tony's nano-armor big time. Optimus also has some pretty big durability feats.

I might have to watch again but as I remember Thanos was blocking Hulk's punches. He wasn't taking them straight up. Also Tony was able to get a drop of blood of Thanos and that was one on one. Pretty sure the combined artillery of the bayformers trumps Tony's nano-armor big time. Optimus also has some pretty big durability feats.
    Nah, Thanos wasn't blocking. Those first half dozen punches or so all hit face
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Really? You don't even think he needs the black order? I mean he did beat the Hulk pretty quick but I don't know he would stand up to all the TF projectile weapons.
    As stated, Thanos just easily annihilates the Bayverse bots.

And so would Maw or Dwarf.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Haven't seen the newest film, but the biggest bayverse transformer is still Devastator, right? Because that's basically the only transformer I see that can hang with somebody in MCU Hulk's (or Thanos') weight class, and would still die to him anyway.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

bayformers can get hurt and killed by conventional modern day weaponry. thanos and the black order hit a lot harder than that.