Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Question about BPRB Hell On Earth V4 HC

So the listing says it collects volumes 10-11 and 14. Anyone know why they're skipping volumes 12 & 13?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

13 and 15 are basically a single arc split in two, and 12 functions as a prologue, so Volume 5 will be 12, 13, and 15.

14 is a pair of minis about Ashley Strode and stand apart from the rest of the continuity a bit, so it's easy to move them around to wherever they conveniently fit into the omnis.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    13 and 15 are basically a single arc split in two, and 12 functions as a prologue, so Volume 5 will be 12, 13, and 15.

14 is a pair of minis about Ashley Strode and stand apart from the rest of the continuity a bit, so it's easy to move them around to wherever they conveniently fit into the omnis.
    Ah, thanks. That makes sense now. I don't read the floppies anymore. I wait until the trades come out and try to avoid spoilers until I can get the new collected editions when they come out.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor