Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Ehm, you're the one that compared them.
    You are the one who said
    So... we can expect that Gambit film somewhere around 2030 then?
    I never said a word about Gambit prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I think WB doesn’t support of DCEU. I don’t think they ever did.
    The DCEU was only started because of the success of the MCU.
    WB is throwing in the tile, MCU is the clear winner.
    They will sill make Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman if it not a dud.
    Cavill’s Superman is gone, Affleck’s Batman is gone.
    A solo Flash and Cyborg movie probably not happening.
    A Shazam movie is filming. A Joker movie is filming. A Flash movie is scheduled to start filming in early 2019. A Birds of Prey movie will start production in January 14th, 2019.
    Not sure where you are getting your information. Or is it just you wanting them not to happen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    You are the one who said

I never said a word about Gambit prior to that.
    Here, this is you comparing Gambit to Wonder Woman.

Originally Seth Grahame-Smith
    Then Rick Famuyiwa
    Currently John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein

Lots of movies lose a director or two along the way before they get made. Originally Joss Whedon was going to direct Wonder Woman. Then Michelle MacLaren dropped out of Wonder Woman and people panicked.
    Finally Patty Jenkins came on board and Wonder Woman was wonderful. Sounds like history is repeating itself. A movie loses a director or two and the sky is falling.

Read the comments on this article. Eerie how history repeats itself. Yeah, WB was going to F-up Wonder Woman because WW lost her director.

https://variety.com/2015/film/news/w...ticle-comments

Originally Seth Grahame-Smith
    Then Rick Famuyiwa
    Currently John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein

Lots of movies lose a director or two along the way before they get made. Originally Joss Whedon was going to direct Wonder Woman. Then Michelle MacLaren dropped out of Wonder Woman and people panicked.
    Finally Patty Jenkins came on board and Wonder Woman was wonderful. Sounds like history is repeating itself. A movie loses a director or two and the sky is falling.

Read the comments on this article. Eerie how history repeats itself. Yeah, WB was going to F-up Wonder Woman because WW lost her director.

https://variety.com/2015/film/news/w...ticle-comments
    Still not seeing where I said anything about Gambit. All I see is me talking about Flash and Wonder Woman. If someone in the comments for the Variety article was talking about Gambit then I have no control over that.
    The link was intended to show the comments about Wonder Woman after Wonder Woman lost Michelle MacLaren.

BANNED

A Shazam movie is filming. A Joker movie is filming. A Flash movie is scheduled to start filming in early 2019. A Birds of Prey movie will start production in January 14th, 2019.
    Not sure where you are getting your information. Or is it just you wanting them not to happen?
    I’m saying there won’t be a universe(DCEU)

I’m saying there won’t be a universe(DCEU)
    It stopped being a universe when WB announced Worlds of DC at the San Diego ComicCon. That formally acknowledges that going forward the DC movie will be in a multiverse.
    Just like the DC TV shows with the CW verse, the Fox verse, The SyFy verse, and now the DC streaming service verse are all separate universes. The DC TV multiverse.
    Some movies might crossover, like how on the CW Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl cross over. While others, like Gotham and Krypton, are their own thing.

BANNED

I like what WB is doing with the CW universe, the actual name is ARROWVERSE.
    I wished they can find a way to include GOTHAM and KRYPTON in the ARROWVERSE.
    But being on other networks makes that hard to do.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-17-2018 at 07:04 PM.

I like what WB is doing with the CW universe, the actual name is ARROWVERSE.
    I witch they can find a way to include GOTHAM and KRYPTON in the ARROWVERSE.
    But being on other networks makes that hard to do.
    I could see maybe Gotham. But the CW is creating their own Gotham City with Batwoman as the hero and will probably contradict what has transpired on Fox's Gotham.
    And it seems like Krypton doesn't have much in common with Supergirl and seemed to contradict a lot of what Supergirl's Krypton was like. So I don't think that would work either.

BANNED

I could see maybe Gotham. But the CW is creating their own Gotham City with Batwoman as the hero and will probably contradict what has transpired on Fox's Gotham.
    And it seems like Krypton doesn't have much in common with Supergirl and seemed to contradict a lot of what Supergirl's Krypton was like. So I don't think that would work either.
    Both Gotham and Krypton are set in the pass.
    We know the Arrowverse has the ablility the move though different time and universes.
    A crossover is possible.
    Last edited by Raiders; 09-25-2018 at 05:05 PM.

BANNED

Flash is scheduled to start shooting in February 2019 and there have been no news reports that have contradicted this. While no start filming date has been announced for Gambit.
    So my guess is the Flash movie will be made first and probably hit theaters sometime in 2020.

Well now there are news reports to contradict this. And no one paying attention should be surprised.

https://movieweb.com/the-flash-movie...-release-date/

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/f...te-1202980356/
    Last edited by AJBopp; 10-16-2018 at 06:41 PM.