Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Default DC Universe streaming service live now

At least on web,android and roku. Hs anyone else started using it? Works really smooth so far for me on Roku.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Haven’t gotten a chance to use it yet, but I browsed through the comic selection but man that shit’s awful.

Wonder how much the “purchase access to entire digital library” option coming in October is gonna cost

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Haven’t gotten a chance to use it yet, but I browsed through the comic selection but man that shit’s awful.

Wonder how much the “purchase access to entire digital library” option coming in October is gonna cost
    Didn't know that was going to be a thing, can't imagine that would be cheap.

I just subscribed and for some reason everytime I try to watch something I get stuck with Closed Captioning, even when I have "Closed Captioning Off" selected .

The comic section needs a lot of work. A lot of 1 issues for a lot of books while most mini's are complete, while some (like Impulse for some random reason) have more full runs available.

Also surprised they have the Death of Superman animated movie available but not Judas Contract or the also relatively recent Suicide Squad animated movie.

Kon93

For those who have subscribed already, after you sign up can you read and watch anything on the app, or do you pay for everything? As in if I wanted to watch YJ, wouldn't cost me more than my subscription, or if I wanted to read a bunch of comics(besides brand new ones) would I be charged more than what was asked for upfront?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    For those who have subscribed already, after you sign up can you read and watch anything on the app, or do you pay for everything? As in if I wanted to watch YJ, wouldn't cost me more than my subscription, or if I wanted to read a bunch of comics(besides brand new ones) would I be charged more than what was asked for upfront?
    I think if it’s like Netflix you’ll just have access to everything on there automatically with no additional fees.

Curious to know as someone in the UK what the entire comic library on there is right now, or at least what longer runs of comics are...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just subscribed and for some reason everytime I try to watch something I get stuck with Closed Captioning, even when I have "Closed Captioning Off" selected .

The comic section needs a lot of work. A lot of 1 issues for a lot of books while most mini's are complete, while some (like Impulse for some random reason) have more full runs available.

Also surprised they have the Death of Superman animated movie available but not Judas Contract or the also relatively recent Suicide Squad animated movie.
    Is there a list of the animated movies on there?

I'l be tempted ot buy for one month to binge them and then discontinue. Cheaper than buying/redbox
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Needs more comics. Otherwise it’s a good start, I hope they continue to expand the content offered.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Is there a list of the animated movies on there?

I'l be tempted ot buy for one month to binge them and then discontinue. Cheaper than buying/redbox
    Here's what they have so far:

Death of Superman

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight

Wonder Woman (2009)

Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam

Green Lantern: First Flight

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Son of Batman

Batman vs. Robin

Batman: Bad Blood

Justice League: War