Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I don't undesrand why writers think that readers will like that teen characters. Teen characters are not original. They didn't have adventures of original characters and ties to other characters.

Cable was already rebooted with Split Second.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don't undesrand why writers think that readers will like that teen characters. Teen characters are not original. They didn't have adventures of original characters and ties to other characters.

I love teen charachters, just not rebooted teen versions of established characters.. I feel really burned out on “teen versions” after the O5 have stuck around way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    This is a good lineup but Rictor and Moonstar would’ve made it perfect
    Yessss!

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally in for this line up, (Minus Deathlock) but adding Ric and Moonstar would have made me jump with joy!
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

:-/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

Also we literally already have a Kid Cable who's from an AU and has a white streak in his hair.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Is it weird I was hoping they'd at least try to use a couple of the New X-Men characters (Surge, Mercury, Hellion, Rockslide, Dust, Elixir, Anole... even Match)?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Also we literally already have a Kid Cable who's from an AU and has a white streak in his hair.
    I always forget about him lol

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

god DAMN it I was hoping for X-Force and I'd just assumed X-23 would be part of it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Extremely stupid. I don’t see why we need a kid Cable. Isn’t that what X-Man is for?
    Maybe X-man doesn't survive Uncanny, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    This is a good lineup but Rictor and Moonstar would’ve made it perfect
    Ric, yeah, but it's past time that Dani got some time on a main x-book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    god DAMN it I was hoping for X-Force and I'd just assumed X-23 would be part of it.
    Right, i would not even think about it and just buy it if she was in it. Baby Cable and x 23 i need this in my life lol

Cool cast of characters. Deathlok and Cannonball are a surprise. Wonder how it's gonna work with Cannonball having a young kid and wife last I checked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Cool cast of characters. Deathlok and Cannonball are a surprise. Wonder how it's gonna work with Cannonball having a young kid and wife last I checked.
    Will probably be treated the same as Havok's young kid and wife.

Comics are weird. I wonder how Cannonball feels about regressing back to X-force after being on the Avengers for years.

I wish we could actually get Rictor and Shatterstar on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Will probably be treated the same as Havok's young kid and wife.
    Wait, what?

I'm happy to get an X-Force ongoing with some classic characters...but not sure about young Cable sticking around. Hopefully they work some time-travel stuff into this after a few arcs and bring the old Cable back. But on the other hand it opens up possibilities for some new team dynamics and having other characters step in his shoes as leaders.
    I'm excited about the article mentioning a 'laundry list of X-Force villains'...and I love Brisson's take on X-Force teaming up 'to do what no one else in the Marvel universe will do'. That's the spirit

Also..I'm not really familiar with Deathlok, but didn't they have different versions of him? Different people turned into cyborgs? I'm wondering he is a new Deathlok or one we've seen before?
    Last edited by Rover; 09-13-2018 at 10:15 AM.