Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so are there villains in this series? how old is Sabrina here?
    Sabrina will be turning 16 and that is what sets the show in motion. She has to choose to embrace her witch half or stay human.

Derp-Derp! No surprise which side she'll choose because none will watch a Sabrina, idiot girl from a flyover state TV show.

As for villains? Usual teen girl crap I suppose. Other jealous witches, Christians make the best villains though.

I don't think the show will be good per se, but it looks very entertaining. I'll watch the first couple episodes probably.

I like a fair amount of their visuals and the CW is starting to bleed through a bit. It seems like they'd rather have her botch her ceremony as opposed to Harvey crashing it? Mmm, idk about that, but i'll wait and see.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Does this share continuity with Riverdale? Is the Riverside team behind this? If so hard pass.
    The idea of magic and the occult working in Riverdale's already bat-**** insane universe, is hilarious.

But it looks like you are right and they wont cross over.

As expected, and from what I've seen from the trailer, they have really toned down the horror compared to the comics. I knew that this was going to happen, but is kind of a bummer. It's seems like this show is the middle term between the comics and Sabrina, The Teenage Witch.

And regarding if she chooses or not to be a witch, well, it's not exactly this. She is conflicted between pledging loyalty to the devil and the church of the night or running from it. The comics have already implied that other types of witches, the ones that follow the church of light, exist, but Sabrina's family is historically attached to the church of the night, so you understand why all of this is happening.

And Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who is the writer of the comics "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" and executive producer of the TV show already said that there won't be a crossover with Riverdale.
    Last edited by Tantalus; 10-04-2018 at 02:10 PM.

After last night's episode of Riverdale, I'm nearly certain Sabrina could cross over into it without much of a hitch.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    After last night's episode of Riverdale, I'm nearly certain Sabrina could cross over into it without much of a hitch.
    Only if they change their mind. Right now that's completely off the table. Maybe after three years a crossover could happen.

https://www.thewrap.com/riverdale-ch...one-on-the-cw/
    http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/sabri...r-with-sabrina

It's not magic
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Gee what are the odds of that possibly happening?

I thought it was CA:Sabrina & not the sparkly, rainbow shenanigans of a maybe, sort of teen witch & her wacky family? I'll be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't suck.

About the possible crossover, there is also the problem that The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comics are set in the 60’s, and although it wasn’t stablished the specific time in which the series is set, there is nothing in the trailers that deny that is set in the 60’s, so I believe that, in this particular aspect, they’re following the comics and a crossover would only be possible if one of the parts involved timetravels.

There is a pre-existing thread: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ntures+Sabrina

Mods please merge them?