The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Default How does the community of DC heroes outside the Batfamily view Jason Todd?

We know the views of Batman and other members of the Bat Family towards Jason Todd, but how do the other heroes of the DC Universe view the second Robin/Red Hood?

Aside from Roy Harper and Starfire, we do not often see Jason interacting with other DC heroes.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Last edited by Buried Alien; 09-13-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

New 52 Supergirl seemed to take a liking to him when the Batfamily and Superfamily were stuck together in an annual of Batman/Superman.

Well, I don't think he was really around long enough, originally, to really form many connections outside the Bat Family. Dick was running around with the first iterations of the Teen Titans still after all. And barring Clark and Diana, not too sure many other in the League were all that familiar with him either.

Afterwards, I have seen some stuff with him and Supergirl. Though, I have no idea what age they were shooting for with her at the time. Still hard for me to associate Jason with Kori and Roy, as those two are usually associated with Dick.

Artemis and Bizarro, well, that's easy. Those three are family. But have the others really interacted all that much with him?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, I don't think he was really around long enough, originally, to really form many connections outside the Bat Family. Dick was running around with the first iterations of the Teen Titans still after all. And barring Clark and Diana, not too sure many other in the League were all that familiar with him either.
    It was (at least originally) actually the second iteration of the Titans (or maybe even the third or fourth, since they broke up for some time before and there were also the Titans West before them).

Apart from the Trinity, at least the all the Titans of that era knew him, during the Legends (and COIE if they still remembered it) cross over he probably met some of the other League members, and it is also likely that the Outsiders knew him, even if that was never shown on panel. And he was also friends with Kid Devil.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Supergirl was about to graduate high school right before Krypton blew up and she remained that age after floating in hibernation.
    Superman trusts the Outlaws since Batman vouched for them.
    During the Brainiac attack, Wonder Woman refer them as Batman's team as they work together to save as many people as possible.
    Black Canary hates him but provided no reason why. It was a throwaway line in Batman and Robin Eternal.

The League, The Dark, and The Outlaws work together in Trinity to take down Circe, but I haven't read it. The impression I get was he is acknowledged as Batman's family and so they respect and help, not to mention Diana was also facing Artemis, so there's relatable family issues.
    Suicide Squad is just business, though he's amicable with Killer Croc since he helped Roy's addiction.

Before New 52, he became friends with Kyle Rayner and Donna Troy as they searched for Ray Palmer

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Adding to what others have mentioned already, Arthur and Victor seem to regard him in high esteem during the N52's JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Supergirl was about to graduate high school right before Krypton blew up and she remained that age after floating in hibernation.
    Superman trusts the Outlaws since Batman vouched for them.
    During the Brainiac attack, Wonder Woman refer them as Batman's team as they work together to save as many people as possible.
    Black Canary hates him but provided no reason why. It was a throwaway line in Batman and Robin Eternal.

The League, The Dark, and The Outlaws work together in Trinity to take down Circe, but I haven't read it. The impression I get was he is acknowledged as Batman's family and so they respect and help, not to mention Diana was also facing Artemis, so there's relatable family issues.
    Suicide Squad is just business, though he's amicable with Killer Croc since he helped Roy's addiction.

Before New 52, he became friends with Kyle Rayner and Donna Troy as they searched for Ray Palmer
    After he left Kyle and Donna, Jason certainly got along with Harley Quinn.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    After he left Kyle and Donna, Jason certainly got along with Harley Quinn.
    Oh, which story was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, which story was that?
    Can't remember the exact issue number, but it happened towards the end of Countdown to Final Crisis.