Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I was watching the second episode of the new season of Bojack. Without giving any spoilers, it deals with one of the characters putting a final end to a relationship, and clearly feeling conflicted over it and pain because of it. They recognize what they have lost, and yet also understand that it's their own fault they have lost it, and that complex dynamic is played out in a scene at the end of the episode. It is so well-written. It made me even more annoyed about this issue.
    It feels like a lifetime ago but another thing we should remember is that Kitty and Colossus weren't even dating between 2011 and 2017, which makes the co-dependence of both them even more frustrating.

(For my money, the worst moment in all of Gold is still Kitty wailing that she can't imagine living a life without Colossus. So bad, so fraudulent, so sexist)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Thank god this mediocre run is over with.

Not true, there no way in hell she could have hung all those painting with just her mutant powers.
    What are you talking about

Incredible Member

Wait so Pyro 2 has the unoriginal ability to just control fire and not need that blasted flame thrower? Lame. I was hoping he could make fire as well as control it into whatever he imagines. So I wonder if he can be hurt by it?

BANNED

NOPE THE X-men are forever CURSED.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Wait so Pyro 2 has the unoriginal ability to just control fire and not need that blasted flame thrower? Lame. I was hoping he could make fire as well as control it into whatever he imagines. So I wonder if he can be hurt by it?
    Well, if he controls fire but can't create it, he would need the flamethrower to make it to control it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I dumped this comic faster than Kurt can say any misspelled German non-sense...and I am super happy I did. What a train-wreck of a comicbook run that was...

Austen
    Guggenheim
    Bendis

The triumvirate of terrible writing!

who's with me on that?
    Add Jason AAron into that group and we can call it even.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    His ability is better than Pyro 1, he can create fire and control it wheres Pyro 1 can only control fire.

I am not sure whether Pyro 2 (I call him PyroStar) can fly, I've to check his previous issues.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

C'mon Rachel. Kurt literally was your lover just a week ago, calling him a friend after an intimate relationship like that so soon, when he didn't really do anything wrong - her guilt is the reason, is just cruel.

I'm sure the poor guy is trying hard not to remember his passionate nights with her since she can read minds. Would make things even more awkward if she picked up that image from his head.

Maybe that's why Kurt went to help Jean in Red. He's not going to think romantic thoughts around her - considering that Jean (or rather, an AU version of her) is Rachel's mother.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What are you talking about
    I was agreeing with you. The hammer was pointless...as she did nothing special with it. As far as I'm concerned it could have been used for hanging up paintings in the X-mansion.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Add Jason AAron into that group and we can call it even.
    ok. We have a deal!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    His ability is better than Pyro 1, he can create fire and control it wheres Pyro 1 can only control fire.

I am not sure whether Pyro 2 (I call him PyroStar) can fly, I've to check his previous issues.
    And he's sexy and gay.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I've enjoyed many parts of X-men Gold. I really like how it started and how it rebuilt the X-men. But ever since the botched wedding between Kitty and Colossus, I feel as though Kitty Pryde has taken too many hits as a character. The way she just broke Colossus' heart, after being the one to propose in the first place, makes her seem downright cruel. This preview gives the impression that she doesn't have any rhyme or reason to her emotions. She just acts, regrets, and acts again without learning. It's just hard to really respect her now. It's even harder to respect her leadership after what she's done. But I don't think her character is irreparable. I do think that this is a good time for X-men Gold to end, though.
    I think you are not aware that the editors came in to interfere and block the wedding so Gugg had to write an illogical excuse.

So blame the editors and not Gugg. Gugg wanted them to have a happy wedding but due to editors and some nasty fans interference, we ended up with Rogue's wedding and an unexplained break-off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    And he's sexy and gay.
    Gugg could have Iceman and Pyrostar flirting before going to bed together. It was a rush job.

It was so sudden and no hint of Pyrostar's sexuality and whether he liked Iceman at all before the sex scenes.

Yeah, he was drawn as a sexy blond with blue eyes.

XMGOLD-9.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Gugg could have Iceman and Pyrostar flirting before going to bed together. It was a rush job.
    That's how random hookups work LOL

Gay or straight.