Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    This

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men:_..._Cyclops_Vol_1

Death of X is not the first time that Slim was food for worms, in 1999 he was possesed by Apocalypse and then killed with him during the "The Twelve" storyline, long story short the X-Men, Jean in particular were able to bring him back and separate his mind from him.
    Well, might as well stick that on the ol' reading list.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

What happened with vision make me wonder if this is how his return was originally ment to turn out, I think the planned for it to be in infinity, c.b. came in and they hot swaped him and widow so he could get his own event. Current plots like psylock and Laura were removed from there intended series,(result of proteus and ANW 36 respectively) and re tooled for the minies. if you think about it the relivent info from dead ends and the hunts could all be 1 issue, return would have been a 6 issue series. and fans would love not having to sell a kidneys to buy all the tie ins and there normal pull list.

As for the comments about this ending the 3 part of his return, while the return might end in issue 5 the story behind it won't end till later. Having a supposed major aspect being handled in avengers seems odd. And that worries me, phospone the hot claws and everything about his return should be handled in return, it leaking in to avengers make worry that all the minies are just a prelude to a bigger event down the line, ex new mutants and mutipal man being sudo preludes to uncanny. I think Logan's return will be the same as the sudo setup for a summer event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What happened with vision make me wonder if this is how his return was originally ment to turn out, I think the planned for it to be in infinity, c.b. came in and they hot swaped him and widow so he could get his own event. Current plots like psylock and Laura were removed from there intended series,(result of proteus and ANW 36 respectively) and re tooled for the minies. if you think about it the relivent info from dead ends and the hunts could all be 1 issue, return would have been a 6 issue series. and fans would love not having to sell a kidneys to buy all the tie ins and there normal pull list.

As for the comments about this ending the 3 part of his return, while the return might end in issue 5 the story behind it won't end till later. Having a supposed major aspect being handled in avengers seems odd. And that worries me, phospone the hot claws and everything about his return should be handled in return, it leaking in to avengers make worry that all the minies are just a prelude to a bigger event down the line, ex new mutants and mutipal man being sudo preludes to uncanny. I think Logan's return will be the same as the sudo setup for a summer event.
    I can't see that happening especially when u talk about Soule's limited series like Death of Wolverine , the series didn't have any connections with Logan's Legacy crossovers that took place........... therefore Avengers #700 might also be irrelevant to the connection between Return of Wolverine series , Talking about Death of Wolverine ,it was well orchestrated not only in terms of art but also the written work was quite impressive .IMO i think It was a classic Wolverine comic that involved all those ingredients that were needed on that series(sabretooth,kitty,ogun and especially dr cornelius)....
    I was also having negative ethics about this series as i have told before when i joined CBR but after much thinking about this i don't think HFW or any other cameos of Wolverine(i regard them those as a cannon fodder) will make this series taste bad
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-15-2018 at 09:24 AM.

BANNED

Is this the issue where he fights the X-Men?? Or the next one?

I don’t remember

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Is this the issue where he fights the X-Men?? Or the next one?
    Issue 3 actually.

BANNED

One thing I forgot to mention before is that the coloring looks waaaay better than I expected from when they released the first page. Helluva work by Martin, it really goes well with McNiven's art. Shame McNiven will pull another Secret Empire. As much as I love Shalvey, I'd rather have more consistency. At least it's not Sorrentino!