Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Return of Wolverine #1 Preview

BANNED

Yeah i saw that ,didn't really thought to post here but thanks anyway ............Actually i can't wait to see this scan in colors.........

03-19-36-Wolvie+X.jpg

Astonishing Member

Arts good but Why did that scientist mention cloning ? Is this going to turn in to clone saga weapon x ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Arts good but Why did that scientist mention cloning ? Is this going to turn in to clone saga weapon x ?
    He actually mentioned cloning of all the super-powered heroes(x-men , avengers all) , Sotiera stole it from Mr Sinister on HFW AA

BANNED

So we know Logan has amnesia here. Which seems to be at odds with the "post credits" scenes, and his appearance in the wedding issue.

About damn time, for the love of god be a good story this had take too long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    He actually mentioned cloning of all the super-powered heroes(x-men , avengers all) , Sotiera stole it from Mr Sinister on HFW AA
    Ok but giving marvels track record with clones, I see it being convoluted. And if this ends with this Logan being a clone of the original I'm going to feel seriously cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So we know Logan has amnesia here. Which seems to be at odds with the "post credits" scenes, and his appearance in the wedding issue.
    Not to mention he appears in Fantastic Four, infinity, and all the hunt tie ins all showing him acting differently. I said this before it feels like this will be a hybrid ofclone saga and weapon x.

BANNED

I am actually thinking of "brainwashed" would be more appropriate ,since he was being ambushed and used as weapon which we saw during HFW WL
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-13-2018 at 04:29 PM.

BANNED

Oh man, not amnesia.

This is gonna be a drag.

This has got to be the most drawn out resurrection story I have ever read .

Spectacular Member

He was never really gone. So I don't care. Burning claws,...gosh, that's dumb and some weird 90s hangover the writer must have to come up with this idea...

pass!

I am excited to have Logan back, but I am done with Soule Wolverine stories. I'll just excitedly wait for Logan's next team book and/or solo.

IMO they really botched his return and made it less impactful by making it take as long as it did. But I guess they got theres money's worth.

Also doesn't seem important at all. Since Marvel pussed out and have all the Wolverine copies around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    IMO they really botched his return and made it less impactful by making it take as long as it did. But I guess they got theres money's worth.

Also doesn't seem important at all. Since Marvel pussed out and have all the Wolverine copies around.
    The ones that really pushed it to Critical Mass were Old Man Logan and Jimmy. OML was pretty much written as Logan Prime, just grayer and crankier. And Jimmy was just blonder and blander. Had it only been Laura, Gabby, and Daken it wouldn't have been nearly as bad, especially since Daken only played a few supporting roles here and there, and Gabby was a supporting character to Laura.

And I still think it stinks Laura isn't playing a role in the main series. She SHOULD be going after Soteira considering she's already on a mission to stop people EXACTLY like them (both the whole cloning bit, AND the using Logan as a weapon part). Unless the X-Men are being dicks and keeping Logan's return from her.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-13-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The ones that really pushed it to Critical Mass were Old Man Logan and Jimmy. OML was pretty much written as Logan Prime, just grayer and crankier. And Jimmy was just blonder and blander. Had it only been Laura, Gabby, and Daken it wouldn't have been nearly as bad, especially since Daken only played a few supporting roles here and there, and Gabby was a supporting character to Laura.

And I still think it stinks Laura isn't playing a role in the main series. She SHOULD be going after Soteira considering she's already on a mission to stop people EXACTLY like them (both the whole cloning bit, AND the using Logan as a weapon part). Unless the X-Men are being dicks and keeping Logan's return from her.
    Maybe it’s going on while Gabby is all Esmefied.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"