Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

General Howlett is still hanging around, I believe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I was never expecting her to be a major player, but for her to not have ANY role — even as part of the X-Men team confronting him later on — is just absurd (hell, just the fact she only got involved in Hunt For... purely by chance rather than being one of the people Kitty recruited in the first place is ridiculous).
    She wasn't included on MIM because Taylor wanted to write her otherwise i could also say that Zub should have included Teen Jean or OG Jean on MIM BTW why are giving such pariah treatment over Logan's return on ROW(which was only 5 issues) , he was given so much less written time on HFW which was suppose to Logan's story(on Wolverine Franchise) but that didn't happened actually ,it was actually meant for writer's characters to develop on their particular series like the retcon Laura's origin or Psylocke's transformation , character development of Misty Knight and Nur(inhuman) in terms of relationship and Daken 's death ......

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    She wasn't included on MIM because Taylor wanted to write her otherwise i could also say that Zub should have included Teen Jean or OG Jean on MIM BTW why are giving such pariah treatment over Logan's return on ROW(which was only 5 issues) , he was given so much less written time on HFW which was suppose to Logan's story(on Wolverine Franchise) but that didn't happened actually ,it was actually meant for writer's characters to develop on their particular series like the retcon Laura's origin or Psylocke's transformation , character development of Misty Knight and Nur(inhuman) in terms of relationship and Daken 's death ......
    Bacuse the entire return is turning in to a mess and marvel butchered there handling of her time as wolverine. the hunt mines weren't meant for character develop but to take cut plot points and merge a vague logan mystery to draw out time. the psylock change could have been done by proteus in astonishing, daken a weapon x annual, misty should have been handled in daredevil, and laura's was intended to be ANW 36 or the final arc but taylor had to add/ turn in to AA. Also if your having the the original return, the current title holder should play a role, not including laura is like not including dick grayson in return of bruce wayne. but in laura's case you have marvel screwing up her time as wolverine, as mention before the intended ending was altered(considering its not referenced in dead end i wonder if it will even be mentioned anymore), lost the mantle off panel,and no one told her logan was alive yet. Out side her solo she was a glorified background character, and never given a chance to show why shes wolverine because old man logan had to be in everyting. the character got screwed over for years and were want her to finally big moment like marvel promised when she was made wolverine, and we never will the second logan comes back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Bacuse the entire return is turning in to a mess and marvel butchered there handling of her time as wolverine. the hunt mines weren't meant for character develop but to take cut plot points and merge a vague logan mystery to draw out time. the psylock change could have been done by proteus in astonishing, daken a weapon x annual, misty should have been handled in daredevil, and laura's was intended to be ANW 36 or the final arc but taylor had to add/ turn in to AA. Also if your having the the original return, the current title holder should play a role, not including laura is like not including dick grayson in return of bruce wayne. but in laura's case you have marvel screwing up her time as wolverine, as mention before the intended ending was altered(considering its not referenced in dead end i wonder if it will even be mentioned anymore), lost the mantle off panel,and no one told her logan was alive yet. Out side her solo she was a glorified background character, and never given a chance to show why shes wolverine because old man logan had to be in everyting. the character got screwed over for years and were want her to finally big moment like marvel promised when she was made wolverine, and we never will the second logan comes back
    I don't know what other Logan fans thinks about Laura being Wolverine but IMHO i think she was suppose to have different persona and to face different situations unlike Logan which didn't really happen during ANW , Brutality or killing people was a part of Wolverine comics since Claremont's run, which fans like me or any other Wolverine fan liked this type of comics for 40 years , u just can't throw it away as simple as that ....

Regarding Logan's return on ROW , i don't think there was actually any space for other characters to be involved because there were more than enough questions to be answered which was supposed to be told during HFW but Marvel really screwed up in that case and i was actually happy that ROW(having only 5 issues) was only about Logan's return because there was more then enough things to be answered which makes this limited series interesting because prolonged special issues like ROJ or HFW always created a bad taste .................

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    He was never really gone. So I don't care. Burning claws,...gosh, that's dumb and some weird 90s hangover the writer must have to come up with this idea...

pass!
    I'm sick of Wolverine in General. 80's Wolverine was cool. But now he's at the point of Surviving Nukes?
    He's overpowered, and over shadowing, and EVERYWHERE!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm sick of Wolverine in General. 80's Wolverine was cool. But now he's at the point of Surviving Nukes?
    He's overpowered, and over shadowing, and EVERYWHERE!
    If u are talking about the whole Nitro situation than it was totally different scenario in terms of his healing factor other then that your words are totally nonsense or useless imo because I don't think he had ever faced that kind of situation(surviving nukes and all)
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-14-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    If u are talking about the whole Nitro situation than it was totally different scenario in terms of his healing factor other then that your words are totally nonsense or useless imo because I don't he had ever faced that kind of situation(surviving nukes and all)
    I believe he was at Hiroshima.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I believe he was at Hiroshima.
    Well he wasn't involved directly to Hiroshima ...and talking about his healing factor ,he actually survived from 80's as well during uncanny x-men annual #11 where he was reduced to cell but he survived that as well

Edit :with mystical powers tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That's is assuming that he actually returns when returns ends
    Of course not, up next is the Rebirth of Wolverine.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

From marvel entertainment

Does the use of this costume mean they nixed the sushi chef look or do you think it’s still coming?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Does the use of this costume mean they nixed the sushi chef look or do you think it’s still coming?
    still coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    still coming.
    Even if it does, I can’t imagine it lasting at this point given it’s overwhelming negative reception and what happened with Ben Reilly.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Some fans didn't realized it yet this is the last part of triology of Logan's Return told by Charles Soule himself but they will still speculate , blah , blah, blah therefore it's pointless to make any argument

Mighty Member

When we have the return of Cyclops event that is drawn out over a number of issues will the same people complain then? Logan is one of those rare characters that is big and popular enough to have an epic return event like this.