Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Soooo this is dropping in few days, How many issues is it gon be?

  2. #32
    Mighty Member 5cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    I’ve lost track who’s the Wolverine appearing in Thor?
    First X-Lady

  3. #33
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I’ve lost track who’s the Wolverine appearing in Thor?
    I lost track too and He apparently appeared in FF too

  4. #34
    Incredible Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Soooo this is dropping in few days, How many issues is it gon be?
    Five apparently.
    "Being some sort of mutant guardian has always been more of Scott's gig""
    -Angel,x men blue #35

    "I believe in the Summers family"
    -Warpath,astonishing x-men #15

  5. #35
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Five apparently.
    That's is assuming that he actually returns when returns ends

  6. #36
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That's is assuming that he actually returns when returns ends
    Oh c’mon, they ady dragged it with all the tie ins.
    He better comes back.

  7. #37
    Incredible Member Hush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Thanks for the preview The_Phenom2893! As expected McNiven's art is beautiful, I hope Soule will do a good job and make this return entertaining!

  8. #38
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh c’mon, they ady dragged it with all the tie ins.
    He better comes back.
    A major part of his return is being handled not in return but in avengers 700, because its setting up the next avengers storyline. You know for a fact there a one shot after return ends, and something for him to meet with Laura gabby and morn darken. Not to mention appear in uncanny(you know it's happening) if hes back by April I'll be impressed

  9. #39
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    A major part of his return is being handled not in return but in avengers 700, because its setting up the next avengers storyline. You know for a fact there a one shot after return ends, and something for him to meet with Laura gabby and morn darken. Not to mention appear in uncanny(you know it's happening) if hes back by April I'll be impressed
    Oh no! April? That’s too far
    So they ady confirmed a one shot after Return ends ?

  10. #40
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh no! April? That’s too far
    So they ady confirmed a one shot after Return ends ?
    Giving most marvel events ended with a one shot I'm fairly sure will be gettin one. If you think of all the other stuff his return needs to address, I doubt return 5 will be the final part of his return

  11. #41
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Lord. 5 more months of this. Then Return of Wolverine Omega.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Man you fellas are a drag... Is there nothing you folks don't pan before a release?
    Iceman. lol

  12. #42
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I’ve lost track who’s the Wolverine appearing in Thor?
    Phoenix Logan.

  13. #43
    Goblyn King Drey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Phoenix Logan.
    So there's OG Logan, OML, Phoenix Logan, and Emma Logan running around right now?

  14. #44
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,514

    Default

    Phoenix Logan takes place in the Old Man Thor future from Aaron's Thor run.
    Emma Logan is confined to Infinity Warps.

  15. #45
    Goblyn King Drey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wherever you want me to be
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Phoenix Logan takes place in the Old Man Thor future from Aaron's Thor run.
    Emma Logan is confined to Infinity Warps.
    Ok, thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •