Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    When we have the return of Cyclops event that is drawn out over a number of issues will the same people complain then? Logan is one of those rare characters that is big and popular enough to have an epic return event like this.
    it does not feel epic though...

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    When we have the return of Cyclops event that is drawn out over a number of issues will the same people complain then?
    It'll never happen so thinking about this hypothetical scenario is pointless.
    Logan is one of those rare characters that is big and popular enough to have an epic return event like this.
    Freaking Spider-Man doesn't get to have this. Don't tell me Logan is more popular than Spider-Man.

No wonder people complain. The face of the company isn't getting as much exposure as Logan.

Do we really want Peter to be this exposed thougth? it never have done too much good to Loga. Besides is not that we are lacking in Spider-Man content, 2 solos, a freaking event about Spider-Verse again and a considerable amount of satelite tittles.

Besides, so far Logan is just appearing in this mini and a couple of guest spot in Thor, FF and apparently something about his ressurrection would be revealed in Avengers, the first 2 make sense considering the story and that's it (i'm only talking about 616 Logan here BTW).

Yes is a problem, but lets not act like he is taking the spotligth of everyone around the Marvel Universe.
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-15-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Incredible Member

He appears a lot to be cannon fodder.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    It'll never happen so thinking about this hypothetical scenario is pointless.
    It'll happen eventually. I just hope they play it more like Jean than Logan, because I like Logan and all, but he's not even back yet and I'm already sick of this.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    It'll happen eventually. I just hope they play it more like Jean than Logan, because I like Logan and all, but he's not even back yet and I'm already sick of this.
    I assume that they are going to give him a 5 mini to be honest. Maybe we would have another "Search of Cyclops".

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I assume that they are going to give him a 5 mini to be honest. Maybe we would have another "Search of Cyclops".
    please no.
    Tony Stark was bad enough.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I meant his return is never going to be as drawn out as Logan's.

please no.
    Tony Stark was bad enough.
    Hey, the original Search of Cyclops back in 2000 wasn't that bad.

BANNED

Considering Logan's return was totally messed up on HFW which Marvel totally screwed at that point since it barely mentioned about Logan's whereabouts but instead of that it was made for other characters to develop.............
    But in terms of ROW(which was 5 issues) , i don't think that's gonna(drag out) happen since Death Of Wolverine was also a limited edition comic series(4 issues) which was a classic Wolverine comic with appearances of Sabretooth , Ogun , Kitty and in the end it was Dr Cornelius ... After seeing all the previews and teasers of ROW i think that it was probably based on the idea of Windsor's Weapon X which was one of the best series , although i am just hypothetical about this btw ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    He appears a lot to be cannon fodder.
    What does this mean? I don’t understand these words. I see people post it all the time.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hey, the original Search of Cyclops back in 2000 wasn't that bad.
    I actually have no idea what that is. I started comics last year. In my quest to read all of 616, the only post-1952 pre-2017 stuff I've read is big events.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    What does this mean? I don’t understand these words. I see people post it all the time.
    Very very expendable, almost by design. Cannon fodder originally referred to soldiers whose sole purpose was to be shot by cannons, buying time for the good soldiers to achieve things.

Very very expendable, almost by design. Cannon fodder originally referred to soldiers whose sole purpose was to be shot by cannons, buying time for the good soldiers to achieve things.
    Thank you so much my friend for taking the time to explain to me.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

I actually have no idea what that is. I started comics last year. In my quest to read all of 616, the only post-1952 pre-2017 stuff I've read is big events.
    This

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men:_..._Cyclops_Vol_1

Death of X is not the first time that Slim was food for worms, in 1999 he was possesed by Apocalypse and then killed with him during the "The Twelve" storyline, long story short the X-Men, Jean in particular were able to bring him back and separate his mind from him.