Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    In a far more limited capacity then rumors lead people to believe.
    Right now it’s 4 games. But Spencer was bragging up that with Bethesda and other studios here. So the big one is HiFi Rush that is rumored to be coming there 1st.

This likely means that Call of Duty will likely be multi platform even after 10 years. Due to the fact the company makes way more money off Sony right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Demo is out now
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I switch to Passkey for my PSN account. I'm using Google password manager. Couldn't get into to work for the PSN app at first, but then after downloading google Authenticator and going into my managed account settings I realize I had to enable passkeys on my phone through my phone's settings and not a browser.
    My Forum check it out

https://gamerant.com/god-of-war-atre...-story-combat/

I think Atreus is ready for a GoW spinoff. They should call it "Mischief Maker".
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-03-2024 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://gamerant.com/god-of-war-atre...-story-combat/

I think Atreus is ready for a GoW spinoff. They should call it "Mischief Maker".
    The only acceptable title is "Boy"

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The only acceptable title is "Boy"
    "Teen of War".
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-03-2024 at 03:01 PM.

My Forum check it out

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

While this game isn't being developed by Sony but is identified as a Sony Playstation property even though its had more console releases beyond it, is Tomb Raider. Yes the classic Lara Croft games are considered more of a Sony deal even though they came out a few years on other consoles.

Well this past week Crystal Dynamics (who are working on a new video game) decided to issue a deal in a table top game deciding Lara Croft was not just a vile Tomb Raider anymore.

https://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines4855.html

TOMB RAIDER SERIES TO ESCAPE ITS COLONIAL PAST

[ 9 April 2024 ]

British adventurer Lara Croft will transition from being a raider of tombs to a seeker of truth as Evil Hat Productions and Crystal Dynamics seek to redefine the Tomb Raider series in order to escape a history wounded by colonialism, according to an excerpt from the official Tomb Raider Shadows of Truth RPG rulebook.

"Raiding, as depicted in the original Tomb Raider games and stories, involves going to ancient tombs and historical sites of different civilisations and acquiring artefacts. It operates on the assumption of 'finders keepers' that grants raiders with the means and the drive to claim ownership of artefacts, regardless of whether they have any historical or cultural claim to the treasure."

"Later games released in the franchise have started the work of addressing this by having Lara Croft acknowledge her past mistakes and try to understand and show respect for the cultures and communities she comes into contact with. She has also worked to reform raider culture and raise the awareness of her peers."

"Lara no longer decorates her mantle with mythic artefacts - as a raider she prioritises seeking out the truth. Much of this game is inspired by her humanity, struggle with heroism, and her tenacity. We believe that all three aspects are an important component in creating a game that celebrates history and culture while acknowledging the respect and work required to live in a world wounded by colonialism."

"In this game, we seek to continue in that work alongside Crystal Dynamics by creating a sandbox for you to tell stories that address colonialist themes in play and create your own stories of respect and support for the people and cultures your Seekers encounter."

Does anyone know what make believe in video games is anymore ? That turning Lara Croft more into Indiana Jones in a way isn't really as fun to see ? We already have Indiana Jones who tells the villains as he hunts sacred objects like the Ark of the Covenant that it "Belongs in a museum..."

What makes Lara Croft and Nathan Drake work is , they aren't morally great characters. Your playing characters out for themselves and in Drake's case , usually the race to make money off what he finds...doesn't work. But he cares for his friends and who he's with as we saw.

The reaction online has been anger (even though again its a table top game , but as menionted Crystal Dynamics is doing a new video game which has people thinking its gonna suck) .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Survivor series kind of started that a bit, in Shadow one artifact she takes without thinking things through triggers a flash flood.

The collectibles in the last few games were also less artifacts and more in the audio log area like Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid 5, Arkham etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth