Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Honestly, at this point there is no game i really, really want to buy yet on PS5 so i can wait. Plus, you know the old wisdom, don't buy from the first batch of a new machine.

But i will buy one for sure. I'm kinda of a Sony guy.

Wish they would make them less ugly though. I mean, save for the first one the playstations have kinda of an ugly design imo.
    A lot are waiting on the special edition consoles that will come with God of War , Batman etc. So we know those are coming in 2021 so yeah , we can wait and by this point a lot of bugs and more will be fixed on those edition of PS5's. With issues of storage etc , many are saying wait. Sure it sucks to miss out on a launch as many have. But why fight scalpers and all until Sony gets its act together in 2021.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

The latest thing in the UK is that Amazon staff have been nicking PS5s in transit, switching them out for bags of rice, George Foreman grills, etc. Also read about scalpers going to meets to sell their wares at extortionate mark-ups and instead getting mugged by proper criminals. Is it good or bad publicity if your new toy turns society into Mad Max?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

From the BBC...

Several users reported seeing their delivery drivers pause outside their homes for a brief moment before driving way - and getting a notification from Amazon that their item had been "delivered".
    If that’s true these people are awful human beings. Hoping that Amazon fires them because it’s going to shake people’s confidence in buying from them in the future.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The latest thing in the UK is that Amazon staff have been nicking PS5s in transit, switching them out for bags of rice, George Foreman grills, etc. Also read about scalpers going to meets to sell their wares at extortionate mark-ups and instead getting mugged by proper criminals. Is it good or bad publicity if your new toy turns society into Mad Max?
    I have heard about this and in videos people have filmed themselves opening the box to discover....cat food. That people are taking these machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    From the BBC...

If that’s true these people are awful human beings. Hoping that Amazon fires them because it’s going to shake people’s confidence in buying from them in the future.
    Amazon should be able to know who are taking these if they are delivery drivers and have things in place to know whats happening. The idiots willing to lose their jobs as delivery drivers to steal PS5's have to question ...is it worth getting in trouble for and losing a good job ? Because you can get a PS5 later.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Made my PS5 game list (Cyberpunk will be a free update when I pick it up next month so these are the rest.)

• Assassins Creed: Valhalla
    • Watch Dogs: Legion
    • Immortals: Fenyx Rising
    • LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
    • Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
    • Far Cry 6
    • Spider-Man: Miles Morales
    • Horizon: Forbidden West
    • Demon’s Souls
    • Grand Theft Auto V
    • The Pathless
    • Hogwarts Legacy
    • Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
    • Deathloop
    • Returnal
    • Starfield
    • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
    • Control
    • Gotham Knights
    • Suicide Squad
    • The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

Ghost of Tsushima and Last of Us 2 are dependent on if they get next gen versions any time soon. Otherwise I will be starting to limit my PS4 buys now as I work towards getting the PS5 fall of next year, probably when Horizon 2 gets released if there's a bundle with the console.