Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    GTA Online has made Rockstar so much money that the Shareholders will eat them alive if they try to put out a game that doesn't have an online component.

I'm just surprised RDR Online didn't just go full on Battle Royale mode only.
    Rockstar isn't the type of dev that follows trends. I don't see them doing battle royale unless they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I feel like the PS3 is criminally underrated
    Sony's monumental public arrogance insisting that people will have to pay $500 for a new console & the 360 kicked the PS3 in the teeth.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Sony's monumental public arrogance insisting that people will have to pay $500 for a new console & the 360 kicked the PS3 in the teeth.
    It took Sony a few years to regain themselves and make that comeback with PS3. By the end they ended up outselling X-Box 360. But they lost that early momentum. A fact they didn't repeat the same mistake with PS4. And pretty much stayed on a roll the entire generation.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

$600 for a new console

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    $600 for a new console
    Was it? Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I can only clearly remember how triggered I was by the Sony arrogance.

Was it? Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I can only clearly remember how triggered I was by the Sony arrogance.
    They had 2 models at launch. 20gb wired model for $500 and 60gb WiFi for $600.

Playstation dropped details of the PS5 and here is the video detailing it all...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

All-New Member

If the PlayStation 5 can max out what the PSVR can show it would be a start towards VR widespread acceptance. Right now looking at the difference between Obduction on PS4 Pro on a screen or in the PSVR has kept me away. As soon as gorgeous PC games can launch on a console with little to no graphics downgrade we'll see another wave of enthusiasm from the mainstream.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/sony-playstation...ie-television/

Sounds awesome! I would love a wacky animated Crash Bandicoot series in the same vein as All Hail King Jullian and Puss In Boots over on Netflix, or something set in the world of Uncharted or Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Uncharted should be fairly easy, especially if they're still sticking with the game's world and not focusing on adaptations. It can focus on untold tales of Nathan Drake, or focus on Chloe or Cassie.

Not sure about Last of Us, as apart from the Joel/Ellie relationship it's not that different from other zombie stuff (except the zombies are fungal and not technically corpses). I suppose they could do something with the gap between the games, although we don't know where TLOU2's story is going.

Ditto with Horizon, I'm curious in what direction they're going to take the series (Still curious why a sequel hasn't been brought up yet, I guess maybe because the studio is helping Hideo out with Death Stranding?)

Speaking of DS, I believe that's a possible exclusive too. Although it might be hard to get Reedus away from TWD.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

They could easily do a Young Indiana Jones and have a live action series with a younger Nate and Scully between the flashback from 3 and the original game. Or do a couple of animated mini series with either Sam and Scully or Chloe and Nadine.

Horizon has the advantage of having two time periods to have stories around - the Machine War in the near future before GAIA and HADES were built or something with one of the various tribes, maybe even the war with the Sun King a generation before Aloy. I do hope a proper sequel is planned though!

I would be also curious if they could get Quantic Dream to do a straight up interactive movie... something set in the same world as Detroit Become Human.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Uncharted should be fairly easy, especially if they're still sticking with the game's world and not focusing on adaptations. It can focus on untold tales of Nathan Drake, or focus on Chloe or Cassie.

Not sure about Last of Us, as apart from the Joel/Ellie relationship it's not that different from other zombie stuff (except the zombies are fungal and not technically corpses). I suppose they could do something with the gap between the games, although we don't know where TLOU2's story is going.

Ditto with Horizon, I'm curious in what direction they're going to take the series (Still curious why a sequel hasn't been brought up yet, I guess maybe because the studio is helping Hideo out with Death Stranding?)

Speaking of DS, I believe that's a possible exclusive too. Although it might be hard to get Reedus away from TWD.

I believe one of the voice actors for Horizon has said that things are moving ahead on a sequel to that game.

So word is the first series is Twisted Metal. Not what I would've thought....especially since I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a game for many years.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

So in a major blow to Sony's reputation right at the end of E3 , across the UK and America ...Playstation Network has went bonkers and is down. Showing an insane error message and users are pissed. Sony claims they are investigating the issue but as of right now , its been hours since it began.

BANNED

*Checks Sony's ridiculous online deals right now and exclusive game library*

Nope. Sony is doing just fine.