Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think I am likely to get a PS5 around the time Horizon Forbidden West gets released myself. Hopefully then the launch titles will be cheaper, though I will be getting Miles Morales on PS4 since it’s coming and you get a free upgrade anyway.

Thought the same about Miles, my good ol' PS4 has never failed me since 2015.

Concerning when i will buy my PS5, well, i guess around when that Hogwarts game will be released. (if it seems any good)

I preordered the disc one so I still have that option. I play 95% of my games digitally but I have some 4K blurays

That's very cool that with this new generation of consoles we have the choice between disc or full digital machines.

Honestly i don't buy physical copies now since they don't make manuals anymore, which is a shame cause some of those books were great read. Expecially rpgs, when lore , map and stuff were added in the book.

But it's great that those who do love to own physical copies of their games still can.

I do wonder if this upcoming generation will be the last console to give us a physical option. Certainly I can imagine them being more forceful about digital only with PS6 when that rolls around in 2028 or whenever.

Speaking of digital what are people’s thoughts on the PS Plus collection for PS5? I think it’s great that we will have a great selection of PS4 games over on the new console and some I have yet to play anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I do wonder if this upcoming generation will be the last console to give us a physical option. Certainly I can imagine them being more forceful about digital only with PS6 when that rolls around in 2028 or whenever.

Speaking of digital what are people’s thoughts on the PS Plus collection for PS5? I think it’s great that we will have a great selection of PS4 games over on the new console and some I have yet to play anyway...
    I think its amazing. I may not get a game at launch (might wait for price to go down on Miles) but there are several games that I have never played through like RE7 and Days Gone. Alot of people are hating on it bc they already have the games, but thats partly why Sony did this. A collection like this will make it easier to drop discs and move towards the digital PS5 and they really did do a good job of selecting big name games

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Sadly I had plans to reserve a PS5 at GameStop. Sadly I wasn't given 15-20 minutes to drive over before they told me there I didn't get a chance to preorder the system. I pretty much have wrote the company off after this fiasco and will buy a system in spring 2021 more than likely.

Now I can understand the rush to do preorders and get those slots and people storming in . But the whole reserve sheet and all with someone saying I'm on my way to do this...well...just irked me really.

I don't buy into scalpers and I don't buy into having to race over to just reserve a system.

Plus the only game I wanted was Spider-Man so I can get that Miles Morales game for PS4 and play it. So save me the trouble really of getting a PS5. So I gotta thank GameStop for this one. They saved me a lotta money at Christmas time due to that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I managed to snag a preorder for Playstation 5.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sadly I had plans to reserve a PS5 at GameStop. Sadly I wasn't given 15-20 minutes to drive over before they told me there I didn't get a chance to preorder the system. I pretty much have wrote the company off after this fiasco and will buy a system in spring 2021 more than likely.

Now I can understand the rush to do preorders and get those slots and people storming in . But the whole reserve sheet and all with someone saying I'm on my way to do this...well...just irked me really.

I don't buy into scalpers and I don't buy into having to race over to just reserve a system.

Plus the only game I wanted was Spider-Man so I can get that Miles Morales game for PS4 and play it. So save me the trouble really of getting a PS5. So I gotta thank GameStop for this one. They saved me a lotta money at Christmas time due to that.
    Yea I think its smarter to wait. I'll probaly get mine next holiday. Horizon should be out and GOW ragnarok hopefully should be around then.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Yea I think its smarter to wait. I'll probaly get mine next holiday. Horizon should be out and GOW ragnarok hopefully should be around then. And I'll be able to update my PS4 Miles Morales to Ps5 for free. It will be do for another play through by then.

Kind of annoyed that PS4 Miles seems to be very elusive - neither PlayStation Store nor Amazon UK has it advertised yet. Part of me wonders whether I should wait and get the combo game with 2018’s Spider-Man on PS5 since the original won’t get an update for previous buyers. Or ask for it for Christmas alongside Outer Worlds and Star Wars Squadrons.

And then I have to elect whether I should get a PS VR in the next few months (Black Friday or Jan Sales) or wait to see if PS5 gets the inevitable new exclusive version...

Kind of annoyed that PS4 Miles seems to be very elusive - neither PlayStation Store nor Amazon UK has it advertised yet. Part of me wonders whether I should wait and get the combo game with 2018’s Spider-Man on PS5 since the original won’t get an update for previous buyers. Or ask for it for Christmas alongside Outer Worlds and Star Wars Squadrons.

And then I have to elect whether I should get a PS VR in the next few months (Black Friday or Jan Sales) or wait to see if PS5 gets the inevitable new exclusive version...
    Now is the worst time to get PSVR bc it more than likely will get a revision within the next 2 years. Visually, it looked bad when released and that will be exacerbated when the PS5 is out and you play them side by side. Id wait

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If you want VR I would recommend getting the Oculus Quest 2 when it drops on the 13th. Assuming you don't have an issue with Facebook.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

With Playstation 5 coming out , Sony did an update to trophy system and well they upped it a big degree. A lot of you will notice it when you log in , some won't yet. I was thinking Sony done got hacked and people were fucking around. But its the new system and your gonna see big level increases.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.