All-New Member

Default Spider Man series

Hey, which one from the series do you love the most? I love the first one Spider-Man. It has great story and well scripted screenplay. And, the characters were performed well in the first part in the series. What do you think?

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by lukechandler View Post
    Hey, which one from the series do you love the most? I love the first one Spider-Man. It has great story and well scripted screenplay. And, the characters were performed well in the first part in the series. What do you think?

Luke
    Assuming you are referring to the movies, my personal favorite is Spider-Man 2 from the Sam Raimi-directed films (the one featuring Alfred Molina as Doc Ock). Oddly, I think the current actor portraying Spider-Man (Tom Holland) is probably the best to ever portray Peter/Spidey but I think his appearances in the Avengers movies were far better than his starring turn in Spidey: Homecoming. Just my 2 cents.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Homecoming. I like the others, but Homecoming is the best.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Assuming you are referring to the movies,
    That's the impression I got from this part of his post

Quote Originally Posted by lukechandler View Post
    I love the first one Spider-Man. It has great story and well scripted screenplay. And, the characters were performed well in the first part in the series.
    This doesn't sound like you're talking about the animated shows.

My favorite Spider-Man film franchise in story is the Raimi trilogy, it is the easiest and most fun to watch, the weird overdone cheese that outshines regular Spider-Man comics cheese adds up to its entertainment factor. I will never hate myself for laughing at Willem Dafoe (some mistake his name for William Dafoe) for grovelling before his goblin mask on the tip of a chair "TELL ME HOW TO GET TO HIM".

Costume design in every aspect makes those film suits a marvel to behold. It is admirable to see how little space there is between the fabric and the skin, yet how flexible it is during motion.

I actually like the cast in their respective roles, and I think out of all the live action cinematic Spidey actors, Tobey has the best voice for Spider-Man.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

To me nothing is going to beat Raimi’s Spider-Man 2. That movie is not only one of my favorite superhero films of all time, but favorite movie period. After that I would place Spider-Man Homecoming as I really love Tom Holland as a young Peter Parker. Then the original Raimi’s Spider-Man, Willem DaFoe was fantastic as the Green Goblin. After that we start getting to the not so good Spider-Man films. I hated Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, he was fine as Spidey but awful as Peter. I tried watching Spider-Man 3 last night and it’s still just as bad as I remember it being and Amazing Spider-Man 2 ranks down there with it as well.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    To me nothing is going to beat Raimi’s Spider-Man 2. That movie is not only one of my favorite superhero films of all time, but favorite movie period. After that I would place Spider-Man Homecoming as I really love Tom Holland as a young Peter Parker. Then the original Raimi’s Spider-Man, Willem DaFoe was fantastic as the Green Goblin. After that we start getting to the not so good Spider-Man films. I hated Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, he was fine as Spidey but awful as Peter. I tried watching Spider-Man 3 last night and it’s still just as bad as I remember it being and Amazing Spider-Man 2 ranks down there with it as well.
    Absolutely! I agree with you Jekyll.
    Last edited by lukechandler; 09-24-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Spider-Man 2 is probably the best individual Spider-Man film, but the Homecoming Spider-Man has been in three excellent films so far (granted, two are guest-appearances.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets