Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Question about Abe Sapien collected editions

Hey everyone, I'm a huge Hellboy and BPRD fan and while I have all of those books, I passed on Abe's books because I'm trying to cut down on my collection. Anyhow, I kind of regret not buying the Abe Sapien HC's and now I've been thinking of getting them.

My question is, how many are there and which books do I need to buy to get caught up? Also, which ones are the best? Thank you
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

There are 3 Abe Sapien hardcovers that collect everything Abe. Get all three!

http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Omnibu...#Abe_Omni_DaT1

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    There are 3 Abe Sapien hardcovers that collect everything Abe. Get all three!

http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Omnibu...#Abe_Omni_DaT1
    Thanks. Are those in chronological order?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Thanks. Are those in chronological order?

1 and 2 are in chronological order other, I believe, and then the Drowning volume is all of the other stories published under the title that don't fit neatly into the main plot chronology. You can read that volume before or after the Dark and Terrible books, though I'd recommend before. Several of the stories in it have pre-transformation Abe.

Quote Originally Posted by ckmoak View Post
    1 and 2 are in chronological order other, I believe, and then the Drowning volume is all of the other stories published under the title that don't fit neatly into the main plot chronology. You can read that volume before or after the Dark and Terrible books, though I'd recommend before. Several of the stories in it have pre-transformation Abe.
    Cool, thanks. I just bought them off Amazon.