Default Post Crisis Batman VS MCU Humans

Batman. He is in street clothes.
    Round 1) He has no gear.
    Round 2) He has Batrangs and grappling hook.

VS

Black widow. Hawkeye. Okoye. Falcon. Bobbi Morse. Melinda May. Grant Ward. Phil Coulson. Ironfist. Davos. Coleen. Misty Knight. Daredevil. Stick. Punisher. Mary Walker. Nuke. Trish. Jigsaw. Agent Madani. Crossbone

MCU has standar gear. Except Falcon has no missile or red wing. Edit: I forgot to mention no Chi abilities for Danny, Davos or Coleen.

Can all these humans working together defeat Batman?
    Does it make a difference if the fight is in the arena or Gotham?
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 09-15-2018 at 01:45 PM.

I suspect that all of them at once and he doesn't have any or hardly any of his gear while they have all their standard gear is a bit much even for Post-Crisis Batman.
    Power with Girl is better.

Also, there are people like Iron Fist and Daredevil in that list, so...

On the other hand, the Batman has taken on entire groups if gunmen with assault rifles. None here besides Falcon and arguably Punisher carry more than handguns. Even without cover, I dont believ any here as fought someone as fast as Bruce in terms of reaction and sheer efficacy of aim dodging hails of bullets.

Can a thrown batrang kill someone from range ? I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    On the other hand, the Batman has taken on entire groups if gunmen with assault rifles. None here besides Falcon and arguably Punisher carry more than handguns. Even without cover, I dont believ any here as fought someone as fast as Bruce in terms of reaction and sheer efficacy of aim dodging hails of bullets.

Can a thrown batrang kill someone from range ? I wonder
    Some of these people are way above Bruce, stat-wise and skill-wise.

Daredevil, for example, is a straight up bullet-timer, IIRC. He alone could wreck Bruce.

Not to mention, many of the people here can dodge thrown batarangs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Some of these people are way above Bruce, stat-wise and skill-wise.

Daredevil, for example, is a straight up bullet-timer, IIRC. He alone could wreck Bruce.

Not to mention, many of the people here can dodge thrown batarangs anyway.
    MCU stands for Marvel Cinematic universe, which us the films and TV show. Netflix DD is not even true comic book peak human in speed, much less a BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    MCU stands for Marvel Cinematic universe, which us the films and TV show. Netflix DD is not even true comic book peak human in speed, much less a BT.
    Ah. Reading comprehension fail on my part.

Even so, given that there are a lot of these guys, and quite a few of them are themselves the "Take out groups of armed people" variety, they should still take this pretty handily. Especially given things like Hawkeye's explosives and what not.

Hawkeye shoots an explosive arrow ten feet to his left and he's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Hawkeye shoots an explosive arrow ten feet to his left and he's dead
    In the second round of that fight, Bruce gets Batarangs. Considering well better reflex time, he either just takes out the arrow before it gets near him, or just clonks Hawkeye with a batarang to the head.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    In the second round of that fight, Bruce gets Batarangs. Considering well better reflex time, he either just takes out the arrow before it gets near him, or just clonks Hawkeye with a batarang to the head.
    That former option is really dangerous if Bruce hits the explosive arrow so that it detonates in range of the team, and Bruce's feats hitting arrows with batarangs are certainly good enough to make that happen.

I think AoE stuff is the only thing giving the MCU tram the win unarmed to be honest. It isn't just speed-- striking power is such that he will one shot a lot of them, unless Shield Agents have vastly more durability than I have pegged them with.

Mighty Member

Is Iron Fist a bullet timer now, given the last scene of the last episode?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Is Iron Fist a bullet timer now, given the last scene of the last episode?
    Eh, probably? I mean, he had a clear super-speed scene in season 1, then they just... forgot all about him being able to use qi to be super-speedy. Granted, he's got all manner of doubt issues, blah blah blah. Then, he goes away with the express purpose of learning more about his qi powers, likely at least partially after seeing Davos use both fists at once. And clearly he does, given that he's not even supposed to have the fist at the moment and he does a pretty high-end BT move, on screen.

But... for this rumble, it clearly says "no chi abilities." While it's not clear that this is a chi ability, it's pretty likely, so it wouldn't help here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    That former option is really dangerous if Bruce hits the explosive arrow so that it detonates in range of the team, and Bruce's feats hitting arrows with batarangs are certainly good enough to make that happen.

I think AoE stuff is the only thing giving the MCU tram the win unarmed to be honest. It isn't just speed-- striking power is such that he will one shot a lot of them, unless Shield Agents have vastly more durability than I have pegged them with.
    The Agent's of Shield in the fight are probably durable enough to take a head shot and multiple body shots without being knocked out. May, Bobbi, and Ward have endured various superhuman punches. Especially May via the Calvary Flashback episode, Kree, LMDs, Inhumane Freak Humans, etc.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 09-17-2018 at 06:05 AM.