• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Monica was aware of his true love, Tchalla though he denied this was aware, why then arent you??? as I said 616 doesnt stand with you.
    Yet T'challa is there trying to make it work with her. Tells you something doesn't it?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Yet T'challa is there trying to make it work with her. Tells you something doesn't it?
    no it demonstrates he was trying to go the easy route something he was familiar with. especially seeing the last time he begged ororo ro stay she declined his offer:

glad to see monica was aware that tchalla heart was never with her the way it was with ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I already established it was rushed and you believing it's not is a lie. We just concluded that conversation knowing you will accept anything save what the pages are actually saying.
    you tried to establish it was rushed by citing forge and her relationship which was more rushed than any comicbook story I read lol. far more rushed than BP and storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

no it demonstrates he was trying to go the easy route something he was familiar with. especially seeing the last time he begged ororo ro stay she declined his offer:

glad to see monica was aware that tchalla heart was never with her the way it was with ororo.
    Hahahaha, hahahaha, hahahaha, hahahaha

Or maybe he loved two women and didn't want to pick?
    He's literally proposing to someone else, literally and you still aren't even making any sense with this epic love that never was. You still have nothing to even support you that they have loved each other forever.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 03:10 PM.

nope Monica knew that he loved ororo more than she as she called him out for it. it's right there on the scan fot you to see lol. my how I love evidence from canon.

BANNED

nope Monica knew that he loved ororo more than she as she called him out for it. it's right there on the scan fot you to see lol. my how I love evidence from canon.
    Yup after he proposed to her first. I already told you this was true, don't act like you have new evidence for a fake love story when your lead is proposing to someone else and it takes that someone to point out something he should have known from jump. The fact that he didn't tells you this was rushed mess.

BANNED

He's literally proposing to someone else, literally and you still aren't even making any sense with this epic love that never was. You still have nothing to even support you that they have loved each other forever.
    This is why you're biased. Coates just wrapped a story that tells us they've been in love for forever. What are you reading? And why do you keep lying to make a point? It does that point a great disservice. How haven't you realized this by now?

Yup after he proposed to her first. I already told you this was true, don't act like you have new evidence for a fake love story when your lead is prodding to someone else and it takes that someone to point out something he should have known from jump.
    but you conveniently forgot to mention the important part of her declining his proposal. she mentioned it took her a long time to get over him and that she wasnt his true love, which I'm sure she was made aware after she caught him sharing a kiss with storm and seeing him show her consideration he never showed monica. and he was aware. Monica stated that he knew that ororo was his true love. it seemed as I said he wanted to avoid rejection as each time he tried ororo shot him down.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    This is why you're biased. Coates just wrapped a story that tells us they've been in love for forever. What are you reading? And why do you keep lying to make a point? It does that point a great disservice. How haven't you realized this by now?
    exactly and this aligns to what monica told him prior to him proposing to ororo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    How is it that you are in one breath and post you are supporting the myth of epic eternal love then in another ignoring it for Coates version? Get it together my love, get it together.

Please remember your bias. You are as far from being objective about this as I am.

How is it that you are in one breath and post you are supporting the myth of epic eternal love then in another ignoring it for Coates version? Get it together my love, get it together.

Please remember your bias. You are as far from being objective about this as I am.
    but our biases align with 616. yours dont that is the difference.

BANNED

but you conveniently forgot to mention the important part of her declining his proposal. she mentioned it took her a long time to get over him and that she wasnt his true love, which I'm sure she was made aware after she caught him sharing a kiss with storm and seeing him show her consideration he never showed monica. and he was aware. Monica stated that he knew that ororo was his true love. it seemed as I said he wanted to avoid rejection as each time he tried ororo shot him down.
    I never forgot that she declined the proposal as a matter of fact, I did the opposite. I said repeatedly she said no and directed him toward Ororo. It's sad that he went to her first, proposed to her, got shot down, and then went to Ororo. Storm deserves so much better than that as do her fans.

BANNED

but our biases align with 616. yours dont that is the difference.
    That's a lie, they left as friends, there was no epic love story that lasted their lifetime. All of that is 616 and yet for some reason you pretend that's not true. I wonder why that is. Canon showed that their proposal and marriage were rushed. That's a fact. It shows T'challa being unable to choose which woman he wanted until another wasn't available. That's canon.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 03:28 PM.

BANNED

Their history as a couple now after the issue #172 of Black Panther agrees with me. That's how I'm being objective. You keep ignoring that in an attempt to stick to what came before. You're harping on things that have been advanced in a attempt to push a narrative that hasn't been relevant in years. I'm far more objective than you on this matter. I see you still have not weighed in on why Storm cheated with Gambit? Are you gonna side step that question again further proving your bias? I'm not maligning you for being biased, we all are. I'm calling you out for not being honest about it. Stop lying and start telling the truth. Plain and simple.

I never forgot that she declined the proposal as a matter of fact, I did the opposite. I said repeatedly she said no and directed him toward Ororo. It's sad that he went to her first, proposed to her, got shot down, and then went to Ororo. Storm deserves so much better than that as do her fans.
    no I never said that you did. I said you forgot to mention the WHY behind her decision to decline it. the context is very important. she declined to because she knew his heart belonged to another and that was Ororo. this fact deflates the point you were trying to make which was imply storm was chosen because he couldn't have monica or that he didnt want storm. the opposite is true. he was trying to go the easy route instead of fighting for his true love. you ignore the context because you are biased and that is the only thing that is sad.