• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no I never said that you did. I said you forgot to mention the WHY behind her decision to decline it. the context is very important. she declined to because she knew his heart belonged to another and that was Ororo. this fact deflates the point you were trying to make which was imply storm was chosen because he couldn't have monica or that he didnt want storm. the opposite is true. he was trying to go the easy route instead of fighting for his true love. you ignore the context because you are biased and that is the only thing that is sad.
    Why is he lying to prove a point? Monica Lynne didn't want him because his heart didon't truly want her. In his heart he wanted Storm and this poster was just given proof and they still won't tell the truth. I'm crying...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That's a lie, they left as friends, there was no epic love story that lasted their lifetime. All of that is 616 and yet for some reason you pretend that's not true. I wonder why that is. Canon showed that their proposal and marriage were rushed. That's a fact. It shows T'challa being unable to choose which woman he wanted until another wasn't available. That's canon.
    just go back to all the scans posted. you were initially championing forge yet storm and BP have far more history than they do. and canon showed tchalla not going for his true love but doing so after being called out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Their history as a couple now after the issue #172 of Black Panther agrees with me. That's how I'm being objective. You keep ignoring that in an attempt to stick to what came before. You're harping on things that have been advanced in a attempt to push a narrative that hasn't been relevant in years. I'm far more objective than you on this matter. I see you still have not weighed in on why Storm cheated with Gambit? Are you gonna side step that question again further proving your bias? I'm not maligning you for being biased, we all are. I'm calling you out for not being honest about it. Stop lying and start telling the truth. Plain and simple.
    qft
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Why is he lying to prove a point? Monica Lynne didn't want him because his heart didon't truly want her. In his heart he wanted Storm and this poster was just given proof and they still won't tell the truth. I'm crying...
    hello??? it's right there in black and white but the poster concludes he was in love with two women. da f@ck??? and they say the truth hurts but all of this truth that spans from.the 80s must be too much for this user to bear lol. we are in 2018, nearly 40 years later and who is she with?? nuff said
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

no I never said that you did. I said you forgot to mention the WHY behind her decision to decline it. the context is very important. she declined to because she knew his heart belonged to another and that was Ororo. this fact deflates the point you were trying to make which was imply storm was chosen because he couldn't have monica or that he didnt want storm. the opposite is true. he was trying to go the easy route instead of fighting for his true love. you ignore the context because you are biased and that is the only thing that is sad.
    That's a lie, Monica turned him down, he went to Storm after. The why is something that is complex. His first choice to wife was Monica. She said no, pointed out that he loved someone else and then went to propose. It's silly and shows that if he really loves her like you keep claiming Ororo would have been his first choice.

That's a lie, Monica turned him down, he went to Storm after. The why is something that is complex. His first choice to wife was Monica. She said no, pointed out that he loved someone else and then went to propose. It's each and shows that if he really loves her like you keep claiming Ororo would have been his first choice.

it's not complex.. she tells you exactly the why. she stated that she wasnt his true love, that he knew this and that he should go work to fix that. it's only complex because you are ignoring what is there plain in black and white.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 03:43 PM.

BANNED

it's not complex.. she tells you exactly the why. she stated that she waant his true love and that he should go work to fix that. it's only complex because you are ignoring what is there plain in black and white.
    On his end it's quite complex, on his end he doesn't have a complete grasp on how he feels. Why are you ignoring that?

BANNED

He still went and proposed to her first. I got some Kleenex for you, sounds like you need it.

On his end it's quite complex, on his end he doesn't have a complete grasp on how he feels. Why are you ignoring that?
    no you don't understand this. what happened the last time he tried going for his true love? what happened the last time he beckoned for his true love to stay?

like I said your bias here blinds you from the events as they occurred in canon. he knew where his heart was and what it wanted but each time a serious thought of them being together was entertained it was decided they were to be nothing but friends.

you are well aware of the events that have occurred in canon yet you still make points that contradict this. that is what I think you should be more honest about. why does your bias allow you to ignore what has been shown in canon, things you have actually cited to support this noting being anything more than a crush? it's because you are biased against them being together, it's simple as thatm
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 03:52 PM.

BANNED

no you don't understand this. what happened the last time he tried going for his true love? what happened the last time he beckoned for his true love to stay?

like I said your bias here blinds you from the events as they occurred in canon. he knew where his heart was and what it wanted but each time a serious thought of them being together was entertained it was decided they were to be nothing but friends.

Which means they were nothing but friends. Your bias is pretending that's not true. Your bias is creating some epic love story when there is nothing but friendship. That's on you.

BANNED

He still went and proposed to her first. I got some Kleenex for you, sounds like you need it.
    Yes, I would like some Kleenex, thank you. How considerate. I haven't stopped shedding a tear since these pages dropped...

Attachment 64981
    These are the pages that haunt your biased dreams, right?

Which means they were nothing but friends. Your bias is pretending that's not true. Your bias is creating some epic love story when there is nothing but friendship. That's on you.
    so now you answered your question why he didnt go to storm first but instead of monica lol. because they were to be nothing but friends lolol. you are talking yourself in circles.

Yes, I would like some Kleenex, thank you. How considerate. I haven't stopped shedding a tear since these pages dropped...

Attachment 64981
    please remind us of their lifelong love.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 03:59 PM.

BANNED

Attachment 64981
    These are the pages that don't contradict anything I posted. He didn't love Storm enough to propose to her first. He didn't love Storm enough to stop loving a country more than her, throwing her to the winds of a coup, annuling a marriage and lying to her in the scans you posted. Thanks for constantly reminding me that canon originally always said they were meant to be friends until Coates decided to fix their really crappy history but please enjoy this story, it won't last.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 04:02 PM.

These are the pages that don't contradict anything I posted. He didn't love Storm enough to propose to her first. He didn't love Storm enough to keep loving a country more than her, throwing her to the wind of a coup, smiling a marriage and lying to her in the scans you posted. Thanks for constantly reminding me that canon originally always said they were meant to be friends until Coates decided to fix their really crappy history but please enjoy this story, it won't last.
    I thought your issue was that it was rushed? which is it? lol

and coates didnt establish they were more than friends, hudlin did love based upon loving and fond interactions they had in Claremont and priests stories lol. they are each others true love and this is canon, no matter how crappy you think it is.

#40yearsstrong
    #nologan
    #noyukio
    #tchoroforever
    #hadariyao
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 04:07 PM.

BANNED

I thought your issue was that it was rushed? which is it? lol

and coates didnt, hudlin did love based upon living and fond interactions they had in Claremont and priests stories lol.

#40yearsstrong
    #nologan
    #noyukio
    #tchoroforever
    #hadariyao
    It's all of it. It was rushed as your own scans keep telling you. It was trash as their history keeps telling you. Just be glad Coates is able to put lipstick on a pig.

It's all of it. It was rushed as your own scans keep telling you. It was trash as their history keeps telling you. Just be glad Coates is able to put lipstick on a pig.
    40 years love. their love story spans 40 years. let that sink in. that is far from rushed.