• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    still havent answered that question lol.
    That's because it proves how ridiculous his point is and it only serves to further prove his bias on this situation. He keeps lying but he's not even good at it. How does he think he's gonna convince us when he can't even convince himself? Poor thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    That's because it proves how ridiculous his point is and it only serves to further prove his bias on this situation. He keeps lying but he's not even good at it. How does he think he's gonna convince us when he can't even convince himself? Poor thing.
    Considering all the lies you two are living in right now I don't think you all are equipped to know the truth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That story was beautiful. I notice you don't say it wasn't.

What points have been all over the place? Debunking your lies that they lasted forever when your posts point out forge was there? Or maybe it was this epic love when you pointed out the two authors showing them as friends? Or maybe when you flipped and changed your mind about T'challa proposing to Monica as a good thing. Me pointing out that all of that is wrong is not being all over the place. It's me telling you truth you don't want to hear because you are living in a fantasy land of an epic love story that never existed.
    The ides that it NEVER existed is another lie because Coates wrote it into existence the release of Black Panther #13 on through #172. Stop stating your opinion as fact when we have the receipts. You're biased, you're a liar and you're not helping you self by digging your heels in.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

What points have been all over the place? Debunking your lies that they lasted forever when your posts point out forge was there? Or maybe it was this topic love when you pointed out the two authors showing them as friends? Or maybe when you flipped and changed your mind about T'challa proposing to Monica as a good thing. Me pointing out that all of that is won't is not bring all over the place. It's me telling you truth you don't want to hear because you are living in a fantasy land of an epic love story that never existed.
    your initial point that the relationship was rushed hit a snag then they were together for a year (not true). then that life and death was rushed but it was better written so it was acceptable. then you went into the point their relationship (tchalla and ororo) was just a crush, and that he cheated on monica. then you stepped into Monica telling him to marry ororo after she declined his offer but you conveniently left out she did this because monica was aware storm was tchalla true love. and it's an epic love that never existed but it is one that has spanned 40 yrs. lol I'm sure I've missed some things along the way but as I said your points have been all over the place.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Considering all the lies you two are living in right now I don't think you all are equipped to know the truth
    How do you feel about Storm being a cheater? Why is she such a triflin black woman in Gold?

BANNED

You're the one not being honest about your inherent bias. How do you feel abut Storm cheating on T'Challa in X-men Gold? Her behavior seems very triflin, no?
    Don't care they weren't monogamous at the time. That happened later.

lmfao I'm dead lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

How do you feel about Storm being a cheater? Why is she such a triflin black woman in Gold?
    How do you feel about T'challa cheating on Monica?

*hello there*

I don't believe monica and tchalla were actually together during Priest's run. This took place after T'challa broke up their engagement abruptly. Monica was in the book simply because she got dragged in by various villain plots.

T'challa still loved her, but couldn't marry her because he had no future.

*runs out quickly*
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Don't care they weren't monogamous at the time. That happened later.
    are you sure? for the longest you denied they were even together and that she was a goddess.. that is until you were proven wrong by BP 172 and xmen red #4.

BANNED

The ides that it NEVER existed is another lie because Coates wrote it into existence the release of Black Panther #13 on through #172. Stop stating your opinion as fact when we have the receipts. You're biased, you're a liar and you're not helping you self by digging your heels in.
    You mean like pretending and lying about other authors like Claremont and protest showing something different. Go ahead, admit the truth it will set you free!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    *hello there*

I don't believe monica and tchalla were actually together during Priest's run. This took place after T'challa broke up their engagement abruptly. Monica was in the book simply because she got dragged in by various villain plots.

*runs out quickly*
    yes they were initially engaged back in the 91 run correct? and as a BP fan can you add context to issue 10? ,why would he propose to monica first if his true love was ororo? based upon all that you know from the history leading to that particular occurence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    are you sure? for the longest you denied they were even together and that she was a goddess.. that is until you were proven wrong by BP 172 and xmen red #4.
    Pretty sure as your own scans show T'challa cheating on Monica or you being wrong about Claremont wanting them together or saying he loved Storm while proposing to another woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    *hello there*

*runs out quickly*
    Thanks for that.

Pretty sure as your own scans show T'challa cheating on Monica or you being wrong about Claremont wanting them together or saying he loved Storm while proposing to another woman.
    what does any of that have to do with you being wrong about them being back together and her being a goddess?? lol

and i never said Claremont wanted them together. please quote me. I said he established their history which other writers built upon from that.