• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 222 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 1221722122182192202212222232242252262322723227221222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I'm not sure TBH. I have not really wanted to see her with kids but I did like the alt. universe stories where she had children with Wolverine. I would prefer a mate with stature, like Thor, but Id need to see their actual romantic chemistry play out on panel. They would have some epically powerful children. I have always liked the chemistry she has with both Gambit and Nightcrawler, but I don't know if see them having kids together.
    Speaking-of: Did you ever hear that originally Nightcrawler was intended to be the offspring of Destiny and Mystique, with Mystique supplimenting for the male during the act? But there would've been a s**tstorm at the time if they did. Too transgender-y. I just thought it was cool that they wanted to toy with the idea that Mystique's transformations are correct down to the last atom, it's not just an external trick.

On-topic: Yeah I keep coming back to Thor. I liked her and T'challa but I never read the comics that dealt with their marriage so I don't know what went down there... I got told she supposedly cured a drought or something for the Wakandan people? Didn't that get her enough points? I liked the idea that the next heir to the throne in their country would at least have some of Ororo's powers. That would raise the Black Panther to new heights. But yeah failing that Thor seems like a pretty good option too if there was any chemistry between them. They don't really have much of a chance to interact though? I think that'd be good too because it'd help raise her goddess status. But I wonder if Thor can actually breed with non-asgardians? Because I remember when that uh.. yellow guy with the massive horns and creations bombs had Thor and soem others tied to a tree that was analyzing them, Thor was the only one that the results came back as a pure magical construct, as if he barely existed in reality at all... Questions questions
    Last edited by Ghost-Type; 06-11-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

As much people love to troll BP Tchalla he really is ororo soulmate. I know how both of them and the marriage has been mishandle and turn alot of people. But im still waiting on marvel to get it right.

Ultimate Member

I disagree completely. I've seen little evidence that they're even close to being "soulmates." And that's all the writer's/editorial's fault. And the marriage being terribly rushed and bungled didn't help matters. Heck, Wolverine or Nightcrawler seem closer to being her "soulmates" than BP is. At least there's actually long-running history/context with those two, not a clumsy retcon meant to justify a PR stunt (which Marvel themselves admitted her marriage to BP was).

The thing i did hate most was storm wasnt allowed to be wife and still be full fledge Xmen nor leader. And tchalla wasnt allowed to be him and was force to mingle with xmen and be used

@ punishet007

Unbelivable great idead
    Poor excution

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueenSaga View Post
    The thing i did hate most was storm wasnt allowed to be wife and still be full fledge Xmen nor leader. And tchalla wasnt allowed to be him and was force to mingle with xmen and be used
    It had so much wonderful potential, but that was never fully realised. I disagree they are "soul mates" CURRENTLY; they COULD be one day, if written well for years, but so far that's a stretch. Gambit, Nightcrawler, Yukio or Psylocke are Storm's "soul mates" (of anyone). Fingers crossed we get some T'Challa goodness in Storm's solo.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Type View Post
    Speaking-of: Did you ever hear that originally Nightcrawler was intended to be the offspring of Destiny and Mystique, with Mystique supplimenting for the male during the act? But there would've been a s**tstorm at the time if they did. Too transgender-y. I just thought it was cool that they wanted to toy with the idea that Mystique's transformations are correct down to the last atom, it's not just an external trick.

On-topic: Yeah I keep coming back to Thor. I liked her and T'challa but I never read the comics that dealt with their marriage so I don't know what went down there... I got told she supposedly cured a drought or something for the Wakandan people? Didn't that get her enough points? I liked the idea that the next heir to the throne in their country would at least have some of Ororo's powers. That would raise the Black Panther to new heights. But yeah failing that Thor seems like a pretty good option too if there was any chemistry between them. They don't really have much of a chance to interact though? I think that'd be good too because it'd help raise her goddess status. But I wonder if Thor can actually breed with non-asgardians? Because I remember when that uh.. yellow guy with the massive horns and creations bombs had Thor and soem others tied to a tree that was analyzing them, Thor was the only one that the results came back as a pure magical construct, as if he barely existed in reality at all... Questions questions
    Ok could u please explain to me why u think Thor and storm would make a good couple. I see a lot of fans who want them together but tje only connect that I se the two have is their ability to control the weather and even they do that so differently I would not use it as a reason to pair them. I think they have absolutely nothing in common. Whereas her and tchalla have been shown having a genuine interest in each other before their annulled marriage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    It had so much wonderful potential, but that was never fully realised. I disagree they are "soul mates" CURRENTLY; they COULD be one day, if written well for years, but so far that's a stretch. Gambit, Nightcrawler, Yukio or Psylocke are Storm's "soul mates" (of anyone). Fingers crossed we get some T'Challa goodness in Storm's solo.
    I personally think this had a lot of potential, the biggest issue with it was right after their marriage Marvel had them join FF as a surrogate Reed/Sue when the comic world had not had enough time to really relate to them as a couple, much less a surrogate "parental figure". Then, Storm goes right back to the Astonishing X-men. I think Marvel should have tried a solo with them together as a couple and give both readers, creators, and the Marvel Universe a true vision of how powerful their coupling could be. It is hard to be invested in a relationship when you see very little of their interactions. Even in Avengers when she joined it was pretty much T'Challa on his own and he tells them to go get his wife instead. It was just a fumbled ball.
    I found their fight in AvX sad as neither one of them really wanted it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ok could u please explain to me why u think Thor and storm would make a good couple. I see a lot of fans who want them together but tje only connect that I se the two have is their ability to control the weather and even they do that so differently I would not use it as a reason to pair them. I think they have absolutely nothing in common. Whereas her and tchalla have been shown having a genuine interest in each other before their annulled marriage.
    I completely agree with this. I mean, it's okay to ship them but I see people saying how they're perfect for each other. I just don't see it.

@Daymare

Agreed . i keep saying poorly handle. N
    Its fustrating knowing that the powers at are looking for gold and the next big thing and just half a$$ off on it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Well Thor & Storm haven't been put in that light yet but they do have great potential.
    Now it's completely vice verse for me with Storm and that bum BP.
    I just don't see it, never saw and never will see it for them two being 'soulmates'.

Marvel would do well to never bring them back together.

BANNED

Storm is in Nightcrawler #3. The preview would show that Margali is winning.

BANNED

Them>>
    Matter fact, Storm w/ anyone else but that bum>>
    And that's just that.

BANNED

That was my major problem too. Marvel screwed it up by having Storm be torn between Tchalla and the X-Men when it should of provided a bridge between Avengers and X-Men (Uncanny Avenger unrealized at the time).

BANNED

@Daymare

Agreed . i keep saying poorly handle. N
    Its fustrating knowing that the powers at are looking for gold and the next big thing and just half a$$ off on it
    They could have still shown the 2 to be active members of both squads, actually having teams of each set up in Wakanda...that would have been true Unity between the groups. Then again, maybe with this whole 8 month forward stuff this may happen.