• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

they both thought of what was and what could have been. this was based upon their interactions before even knew who Monica was. all in akl, you dont hsve these thoughts of that with just a crush. I know you dont like them together but as I said you dont hsve a seat at the table with 616 canon.
    Yes you said those thoughts are extra even though all they were was a crush. They left as friends. You want to keep lying.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Yes you said those thoughts are extra even though all they were was a crush. They left as friends. You want to keep lying.
    yea they left as friends but their statements prior to doing so they both expressed they thought of what was and what might have been. and I said this indicates what they had was more than a crush. where did I say Claremont wanted them together though? I dont see that anywhere.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think she is gorgeous. based upon her look i would sign her up!
    Same! I appreciated that Grace made a point in her video of casting an actress with darker skin, I really like her pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Same! I appreciated that Grace made a point in her video of casting an actress with darker skin, I really like her pick.
    I like her in Black Lightning.

BANNED

Grace Randolph made a video giving her cast for a MCU X-Men movie. She decided to go with the Giant-Size team (though replaced Banshee with Siryn to add another woman to the group) and cast Black Lightning actress Nafessa Williams for Storm. I don't know how talented she is as an actress but she's a beautiful woman that certainly has Storm's perfectly arched brows down pat.

What do you guys think?

She is gorgeous and I lover her! I'd be done with playing Storm. Yus!

BANNED

yea they left as friends but their statements prior to doing so they both expressed they thought of what was and what might have been. and I said this indicates what they had was more than a crush. where did I say Claremont wanted them together though? I dont see that anywhere.
    Don't gas light. You have said that repeatedly to make a point that was never true. There was never some epic love story.

yes I appreciate this too. i really want dismarvel to cast a darker skinned woman for storm. 20 years of the white washed version has been enough for me
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Don't gas light. You have said that repeatedly to make a point that was never true. There was never some epic love story.
    I've never said that and I always point to scans to support any statements I make. it has always been clear they were only friends and not lovers when they were kids but i always point to this scan for people who say they didnt hsve any history.

BANNED

I've never said that and I always point to scans to support any statements I make. it has always been clear they were only friends and not lovers when they were kids but i always point to this scan for people who say they didnt hsve any history.
    That's a lie. You point to those scans to point to an epic love story. You were the one that said it lasted for 40 years, that they loved each other the entire time that was you. Remember that hashtag

BANNED

canon doesnt support anything you have said. forge and ororo fell in love in 1 story and within less than 24 hours. tchalla and ororo had a love that spanned nearly a lifetime. so feel free to call it two weeks or less. whatever tchalla and ororo had time wise was far more than her and forge.
    These were your lies. There was no lifetime love just some authors rushing to the alter or cleaning up a decade of mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I like her in Black Lightning.
    Haven't seen it, but it's a good sign that she's liked!

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    She is gorgeous and I lover her! I'd be done with playing Storm. Yus!
    She's beautiful! I think (going off looks since I haven't seen her act yet) she'd make an excellent Storm!

yes I appreciate this too. i really want dismarvel to cast a darker skinned woman for storm. 20 years of the white washed version has been enough for me
    It's important that they pick a woman with a darker skin tone, Hollywood has a tendency to cast lighter women of color but there are just as many wonderful dark skinned actresses with equal acting talent and they should get a chance too. I love all women of color but it's high time that we see more than the three shades of light represented in media.

That's a lie. You point to those scans to point to an epic love story. You were the one that said it lasted for 40 years, that they loved each other the entire time that was you. Remember that hashtag
    there love has spanned nearly 40 yrs. it started as kids and is in place today. I'm not sure how that is a lie.

These were your lies. There was no lifetime love just some authors rushing to the alter or cleaning up a decade of mess.
    again it started as kids and has endured until now. that is canon despite your willingness to acknowledge it.

BANNED

there love has spanned nearly 40 yrs. it started as kids and is in place today. I'm not sure how that is a lie.

again it started as kids and has endured until now. that is canon despite your willingness to acknowledge it.
    A love that wasn't really a thing till hudlin but ok.

A love that wasn't really a thing till hudlin but ok.
    yup and that was done based upon interactions as showcased by priest and Claremont. it was never rushed unlike her and forge. glad after all your circle talk we are in alignment.

Haven't seen it, but it's a good sign that she's liked!

She's beautiful! I think (going off looks since I haven't seen her act yet) she'd make an excellent Storm!

It's important that they pick a woman with a darker skin tone, Hollywood has a tendency to cast lighter women of color but there are just as many wonderful dark skinned actresses with equal acting talent and they should get a chance too. I love all women of color but it's high time that we see more than the three shades of light represented in media.
    agreed my friend!!!