7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Hey boo!!! Goddess I've missed you!

And Claremont telling you why storm is the HBIC!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!

Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-27-2018 at 01:11 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hey boo!!! Goddess I've missed you!

And Claremont telling you why storm is the HBIC!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!

Thanks for sharing
    I know, same to you and the others who keep this place active! Thank you all.

And you're welcome! I saw it the other day and just knew I had to send it over to you guys. Lol

I love the new art from Jen, and I think it's off to a great start if it's the look they're going for. I agree with others though that she should be in heels. It's not practical for melee combat, but it's an important part of Storm's elegance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Great find! Notice as well how CC states that Ororo was the center of the book. Just think, this was during the time when the book sold at its all-time highs! Yup, a well-written Storm resonates with more fans as well as a broader range of readers moreso than most comicbook characters. Period!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm wins...

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...acter-bracket/

What’s a mob to a king? More like what’s a king to a goddess?

From the very beginning, there was a common theory that T’Challa and Storm were two of the strongest pieces on the board. Honestly, the same would go for any board they ever appear on. This strength is part of what made their union so awe-inspiring, and it’s not too surprising that they met in the finals.

But what may surprise you is that T’Challa, the overall favorite going into the bracket (his movie was released on Thursday, after all), was no match for his former wife, Storm.

Both of these characters won their early round matchups in landslides, so this was their first true test in competition. As a result, Storm walked away with a victory by a mere one percentage point.

With that being the case, it’s now fact: Storm is Marvel’s strongest, most popular Marvel character. Now let’s see if we can get her represented right in a movie for once.

Great article. Marvel should start focusing on their most popular female comic character. They already reach their goals in making BP big.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm is looking THICK
    She's looking womanly. Women have breasts and curves. The super skinny women some artists push look like boys who haven't reached puberty with long hair. That image was pushed on the public because of all the perverts in fashion and in media.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I hope he or somebody told his wife she don't know what she talking about... unless she talking about those WNBA females. I see plenty of big breasted ladies at the gym I visit and partially part of reason I consider it my second home. Also, a lot of these ladies act like they can't wait to show off their athletic bodies(especially when the weather is nice)so I disagree with his wife on that "not running around half naked" thing too.
    The gym is different from women who are professional athletes. Lots of muscle development takes away from breasts, which are fat. She is right.............

The art in comics is often drawn to satisify males, but if you want female characters to appeal to females, you do have to address to half naked thing as women won't like it. These days both Jean and Storm are drawn beautifully, but they have on clothes and this is why. Ditto for other popular female characters like Wolverine, Captain Marvel, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She's looking womanly. Women have breasts and curves. The super skinny women some artists push look like boys who haven't reached puberty with long hair. That image was pushed on the public because of all the perverts in fashion and in media.
    Women come in all different shapes and sizes.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

No need to drag other women. Skinny women are still women.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Women come in all different shapes and sizes.
    Yep. And it should be reflected more in comics. Characters like Kitty and Jubilee should have more boyish figures. And Storm and Emma should be curvy. Even if the latter is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    T'challa been making the best creamed yams for a good while now
    I screamed

We could possibly be getting more power feats from Ororo in bp comic coming out tomorrow

Thanks for the lesson. I’ve never seen a woman before

Makes me want to finish my red Storm redesign.

The hair is perfect. White dreads with shaved sides answers every fan’s wish for natural hair, long white hair, and punk mohawk.

Wish the design was less derivative, more unique, and extroverted. Let’s finally see some color.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Makes me want to finish my red Storm redesign.

The hair is perfect. White dreads with shaved sides answers every fan’s wish for natural hair, long white hair, and punk mohawk.

Wish the design was less derivative, more unique, and extroverted. Let’s finally see some color.
    Pls post once you're done!

The gym is different from women who are professional athletes. Lots of muscle development takes away from breasts, which are fat. She is right.............

The art in comics is often drawn to satisify males, but if you want female characters to appeal to females, you do have to address to half naked thing as women won't like it. These days both Jean and Storm are drawn beautifully, but they have on clothes and this is why. Ditto for other popular female characters like Wolverine, Captain Marvel, etc.
    I dunno, some of those scantily clad ladies in the WWE were pretty stacked(implants or not) and are pretty athletic. I dare anybody tell them to their face they don't qualify as athletes. Sure, one could say the depiction of females in comics are drawn to satisfy males, but what about the female artists out there who draws scantily clad cheesecake ladies? Women like nudity just as much as men... maybe even moreso. I remember when they tried to give Wonder Woman pants after they tried to get away from her star spangled underwear look, I seemed to recall it was females who caused the most uproar over it. Something about it taking away from her empowerment or something.

And to keep the subject about Storm, my favorite costume of hers is in the very first panel she appeared when she was damn near butt, ball nekkid. I say if a lady has it, she should flaunt it and there are many who do... with pride. Has nothing to do with satisfying me and what's in my pants...