10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

*chanting Grace Jones in the background*
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    That is pretty much how i view Storm's body.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Lol a "magical figure"

I see Storm having a body like Beyoncé.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I usually go to intention when it comes to things like this. Storm was designed skiinner than Wonder Woman. It makes sense. Reflexes of a cat, quick on her feet without having super reflexes. You just can't do that if you have too much weight on you. Wonder Woman on the other hand is an amazon who carries heavy weapons and has super strength. By logic she should be bigger than Storm.

Here is a wonder woman character plate DC use to use.

Attachment 26554

And then there is Storm's original design before the white hair. The body pretty much remained the same.
    Attachment 26555

Perhaps Wonder Woman has a magical figure.
    I'm not saying you're wrong...but Colossus is said to be incredibly fast with a speed that defies his weight. These aren't ordinary human beings we're talking about here. But each artist draws her differently. Some draw her as cockrum did which is emphasizing on a slimmer profile, and then some draw her with embellished hips, breasts and rear lol. I can get with 135lbs as a standard weight for her. But not 127. I just can't lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Depends on where the weight is. Muscle is heavier than fat so someone with thick thighs or bottom heavy as they say would have a different body type than a woman that is top heavy. For instance i don't know woman sizes but i'm 5'10, 155lbs but only have a 28w. Most of my weight is definitely in my lower half as I ran track.
    This is an excellent post. Consider as well that Storm has an athletic build of a woman who engages in intensive regular excercise meaning a lot of what she has is toned, muscle weight. There is no way Storm is 127 lbs with the way she's being drawn most of the time with all of that being toned. She's about 145-155 lbs of toned, athletic build. She would be skin and bones if she were toned and 127 lbs.
    Last edited by rutog98; 09-03-2015 at 04:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    LOL, no way, man! I don't know which comics you are reading to give you this impression. Storm has more meat on her than Jones and its all toned. Most of the times when I see photos of Grace Jones, it makes me think she better hurry up and eat something before she disappears. Storm is nowhere near that skinny.
    Last edited by rutog98; 09-03-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by code_hero View Post
    I see Storm having a body like Beyoncé.
    Way better body than beyonce

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    It was lovely and fitting to say the least.
    Nice Roddy . I am looking forward to reading this when I get the hard copy. I wonder what lead up to this discussion.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Silly Marvel, Storm is a black woman being thick is part of her design....lol...joking

IIRC, Storm and Psylocke are the same height and Psylocke is 140lbs to 150lbs. Storm should be in the same weight range.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-05-2015 at 08:08 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Silly Marvel, Storm is a black women being thick is part of her design....lol...joking

IIRC, Storm and Psylocke are the same height and Psylocke is 140lbs to 150lbs. Storm should be in the same weight range.
    Agreed. Emma Frost is 5'10" and weighs between 145 and 155 if I remember correctly. Again, she and Ororo have always been about the same size. She's never looked to be about 20 lbs heavier than Storm.

BANNED

All this focus on Storm's appearance is starting to get creepy, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    I hear what your saying so i'm done with the convo. To the average person looking at pictures they don't get it. An artists lack of showing body types doesn't automatically equal such and such should be the same weight cause they are the same height and both work out. Just doesn't.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Because we're obsess.
    Or at least i am.
    I may not be unhinged or foaming at the mouth but i know i have a healthy obsession.
    Goddess worship is expected when you enter a Storm Thread. Which is why its so hectic. Us followers get into religious ideology warfare over her.

The Line it is Drawn Storm, TV Weatherperson

The art for this one is by Rogan Josh