• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 886 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 38678683687688288388488588688788888989089693698613861886 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 52830
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Pretty Much All of This Post Malachi_Munroexxx! Both ladies have not had much screentime with each other and just having them either on the same team or working together on a common goal that helps them become closer friends I be All For Indeed and the Epicness would Burst out of the Pages!

My Nerdiness would Do a Nerd Dance, LOL!

You do already know that I want Scarlet Witch to train Storm about magic. I hope Marvel will have a story about the three high priestesses.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thanks yoga. It's already 10:19 in the morning. So Yes, I haven't slept the whole night. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    lol. I will stop for now cos I need to sleep.

Later fellow Storm fan.

I'll get back to you all later.
    No, No you won't I've sacrificed enough of my braincells.

Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Pretty Much All of This Post Malachi_Munroexxx! Both ladies have not had much screentime with each other and just having them either on the same team or working together on a common goal that helps them become closer friends I be All For Indeed and the Epicness would Burst out of the Pages!

BTW, Really Like Both Images, Wanda is the Lady of the Mystical World, Storm is the Lady of the Physical World! ;-)

My Nerdiness would Do a Nerd Dance, LOL!

Lmao! He's cute.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 10-16-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Bring the rage.

o

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Indeed!

You do already know that I want Scarlet Witch to train Storm about magic. I hope Marvel will have a story about the three high priestesses.
    Indeed, I Remember that Well RLAAMJR.! ;-)

This be a nice arc in Storm's solo and I Hope if Pak's asks questions again of the Boards he take this up for an idea if asked of him by one of us. It be nice to have Storm explore the mystical side of herself and Wanda and Storm can grow as closer friends at the same-time. Wanda could learn more about her own mystical powers and physical side of her powers too.

Both ladies would grow and maybe interact between both teams, Avengers and X-Men. It could explore different parts of the Marvel Universe as well and go to places both ladies are rarely do and Fight Villains unique to both ladies.

Including Polaris would just Triple the Greatness!

This would be an In-Depth Story that would be to Golden to Pass-Up Reading; YES, I Want This Allot!

Last edited by CJStriker; 10-16-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

"That's far enough gentlemen"
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 10-16-2014 at 08:11 PM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Storm didn't lose control of her powers when Professor X died but she would lose control just by hearing the "we need to talk" phrase?

and once again, Storm had a lot of experiences. She shouldn't be emotionally carried away easily.
    You make no sense at all, and every message you send you contradict yourself. You act as if she literally lost control of powers and starting going crazy. She had a NATURAL reaction and just got a little worked up. With all that's happened it's understandable to have spurts at times like that. And by your last sentence since she's been through a lot Wolvetines shouldn't have affected her since Xavier nor Nightcrawlers did, she should be smiling ear to ear. Do you see how much sense you make. 0

Storm should always lose control of her powers then whenever there is an enemy who would try to kill her. Because of adrenaline rush.
    Your digging yourself into a hole to the point were you are sounding pretty foolish, think logically Rlamm you know very well Cyclops and Storms powers work very differently.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    You make no sense at all, and every message you send you contradict yourself. You act as if she literally lost control of powers and starting going crazy. She had a NATURAL reaction and just got a little worked up. With all that's happened it's understandable to have spurts at times like that. And by your last sentence since she's been through a lot Wolvetines shouldn't have affected her since Xavier nor Nightcrawlers did, she should be smiling ear to ear. Do you see how much sense you make. 0
    I think its nice that Pak is showing that she's still human............Writers hardly show her emotions these days to the point where i'm waiting for someone to replace her batteries.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    I think its nice that Pak is showing that she's still human............Writers hardly show her emotions these days to the point where i'm waiting for someone to replace her batteries.
    I know right he is showing her as human and not an emotionless robot some characters are I absolutely love what he is doing and you are the gif king, they gave me life today as always lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I know right he is showing her as human and not an emotionless robot some characters are I absolutely love what he is doing and you are the gif king, they gave me life today as always lol.

you know I aim to please SD
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post

you know I aim to please SD
    Lol yes and you do a good job pleasing and entertaining with your gifs.