• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    40 years love. their love story spans 40 years. that isnt rushed.
    That's a lie. Friendship isn't 40 years. It's shorter than that. I guess Storm and black panther were polyamourus while dating and fucking other people.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That's a lie. Friendship isn't 40 years. It's shorter than that. I guess Storm and black panther were polyamourus while dating and fucking other people.
    yes it is friendship but it also romantic which is why they are each others true love. why storm said she is his forever. they have had frienship, passion, romance, love, sex, marriage, and a reconnected romance over that 40 years.

and to your point yes that happened as monica even explained this, that he should go for his true love. they doing their own thing doesnt change this.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

yes it is friendship but it also romantic which is why they are each others true love. why storm said she is his forever. and yes that happened monica even explained this, that he should go for his true love.
    Yup and that's the screwed up part. Monica should never have been the person to explain that to him. He should have never gone to her and proposed to her first. He should have proposed to Storm much later to give himself time to figure stuff out.

He didn't even go on one date with her before he proposed, not one.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 04:19 PM.

BANNED

These are the pages that don't contradict anything I posted. He didn't love Storm enough to propose to her first. He didn't love Storm enough to stop loving a country more than her, throwing her to the winds of a coup, annuling a marriage and lying to her in the scans you posted. Thanks for constantly reminding me that canon originally always said they were meant to be friends until Coates decided to fix their really crappy history but please enjoy this story, it won't last.
    You just keep on lying and it's not tf cute. Well, in a way it is. It like the toddler with oreo cookie crumbs on his mouth lying about the missing cookies. Stop it. Hudlin, Maberry, McDuffie, Yost, Harvey, Coates and now Narcisse have all written stories that debunk that story Claremont wrote over 20 years ago. Your problem is that you can't make sense of the past while immersing yourself in the present. You're living in the past. And you pretending like any of what you're saying has any basis in the here and now is pure delusion. That story written by Claremont hasn't been relevant since Priest's Black Panther #26 : Secrets, Seduction & Storm. Give it up. Facts prove that you're not living in the reality that is here and now. You're delusional.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    You just keep on lying and it's not tf cute. Well, in a way it is. It like the toddler with oreo cookie crumbs on his mouth lying about the missing cookies. Stop it. Hudlin, Maberry, McDuffie, Yost, Harvey, Coates and now Narcisse have all written stories that debunk that story Claremont wrote over 20 years ago. Your problem is that you can't make sense of the past while immersing yourself in the present. You're living in the past. And you pretending like any of what you're saying has any basis in the here and now is pure delusion. That story written by Claremont hasn't been relevant since Priest's Black Panther #26 : Secrets, Seduction & Storm. Give it up. Facts from the here and now prove that you're not living in the reality that is here and now. You're delusional.
    All I have are facts you the one trying to paint some mess when priest and Claremont both ended their time together as friends Coates and Harvey did nothing with them as a couple in the crew, stop lying. That's your delusional idea that you have more support than you do. They are together now, that doesn't change that their history was flawed from jump, they were never forever, they are dysfunctional and it took Monica explaining to a grown man something he should have known himself. I hope you enjoy your fantasy world.

Yup and that's the screwed up part. Monica should never have been the person to explain that to him. He should have never gone to her and proposed to her first. He should have proposed to Storm much later to give himself time to figure stuff out.

He didn't even go on one date with her before he proposed, not one.
    I didnt know a date had to be a qualifier to one deciding upon wanting to spend the rest of their life with someone. add to this this the spent time as kids, young adults and adults together. but ok sure. they didnt go on a date but neither did forge before you tried shipping them being the quintessential couple only to acknowledge that you liked them together better even though you stated they were rushed together after I corrected you in trying to assert they had been together for a year when they fell in love (which all happened over a span of two books). the hypocrisy here is too much but u dont alecen see it due to your bias.

You just keep on lying and it's not tf cute. Well, in a way it is. It like the toddler with oreo cookie crumbs on his mouth lying about the missing cookies. Stop it. Hudlin, Maberry, McDuffie, Yost, Harvey, Coates and now Narcisse have all written stories that debunk that story Claremont wrote over 20 years ago. Your problem is that you can't make sense of the past while immersing yourself in the present. You're living in the past. And you pretending like any of what you're saying has any basis in the here and now is pure delusion. That story written by Claremont hasn't been relevant since Priest's Black Panther #26 : Secrets, Seduction & Storm. Give it up. Facts prove that you're not living in the reality that is here and now. You're delusional.

well... nuff said lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

All I have are facts you the one trying to paint some mess when priest and Claremont both ended their time together as friends Coates and Harvey did nothing with them as a couple in the crew, stop lying. That's your delusional idea that you have more support than you do. They are together now, that doesn't change that their history was flawed from jump, they were never forever, they are dysfunctional and it took Monica explaining to a grown man something he should have known himself. I hope you enjoy your fantasy world.
    you have "facts" you present out of context. once the actual facts are brought into he discussion you try changing the goal post. again I thought your initial point was that the relationship was rushed.

BANNED

I didnt know a date had to be a qualifier to one deciding upon wanting to spend the rest of their life with someone. add to this this the spent time as kids, young adults and adults together. but ok sure. they didnt go on a date but neither did forge before you tried shipping them being the quintessential couple only to acknowledge that you liked them together better even though you stated they were rushed together after I corrected you in trying to assert they had been together for a year when they fell in love (which all happened over a span of two books). the hypocrisy here is too much but u dont alecen see it due to your bias.

well... nuff said lol
    You can't even be honest about your own bias and how rushed their relationship was. I liked forge and her together after she stabbed him in the heart. Is that really what you want for this farce?

BANNED

you have "facts" you present out of context. once the actual facts are brought into he discussion you try changing the goal post. again I thought your initial point was that the relationship was rushed.
    That's a lie, I didn't change any goal posts. I settled my point and moved on to confront another lie you typed, that's the flow of conversation. You lying about them being together and your own scans show them as friends. Stop it.

You can't even be honest about your own bias and how rushed their relationship was. I liked forge and her together after she stabbed him in the heart. Is that really what you want for this farce?
    This for the people in the back.
    Her relationship with T'challa was rushed. That's canon, her relationship with forge started out rushed, hit a snag with her going to kill him and stabbing him in the heart. Then they got banished into another dimension for another year and fell in love
    what does my bias have to do with you initially implying that storm and forge spent a year together where they fell in love to somehow invalidate her time with tchalla? what does my bias have to do with you saying that tchalla and ororo had no interaction for two years but ignore that forge and ororo fell in love over a span of one story? what does my bias have to do with you mentioning that tchalla propopse to monica first but leaving out she didnt accept because she knew his heart belonged to ororo? absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.

That's a lie, I didn't change any goal posts. I settled my point and moved on to confront another lie you typed, that's the flow of conversation. You lying about them being together and your own scans show them as friends. Stop it.
    you did. your initial point started with the relationship being rushed and that forge and storm's relationship was not as they spent a year together. but these stories occurred within only two books, the first being the one where they love story was told. however after you were proven wrong with that you stated both were rushed and that you liked life and death better because it was better written. since then your points have been all over the place.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-20-2018 at 04:45 PM.

BANNED

You're the one not being honest about your inherent bias. How do you feel abut Storm cheating on T'Challa in X-men Gold? Her behavior seems very triflin, no?

You're the one not being honest about your inherent bias. How do you feel abut Storm cheating on T'Challa in X-men Gold? Her behavior seems very triflin, no?
    still havent answered that question lol.

BANNED

All you said have not been facts. You said T'Challa cheated in Monica Lynne with Storm. When I gave that little win and turned it around on you and asked how did you feel about Storm being a token triflin black woman in X-men Gold you fell silent. Do not act as if everything you've said in your posts on this matter today have been all fact. That statement proves you to be liar again. Stop it and just admit that you're a biased individual. Just admit it so we all know you have problems staying objective.

BANNED

you did. your initial point started with the relationship being rushed and that forge and storm was not as they spent a year together. however after you were proven wrong with that you stated both were rushed and that you liked life and death better because it was better written. since then your points have been all over the place.
    That story was beautiful. I notice you don't say it wasn't.

What points have been all over the place? Debunking your lies that they lasted forever when your posts point out forge was there? Or maybe it was this epic love when you pointed out the two authors showing them as friends? Or maybe when you flipped and changed your mind about T'challa proposing to Monica as a good thing. Me pointing out that all of that is wrong is not being all over the place. It's me telling you truth you don't want to hear because you are living in a fantasy land of an epic love story that never existed.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 05-20-2018 at 04:47 PM.