• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3481 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 248129813381343134713477347834793480348134823483348434853491 ... LastLast
Results 52,201 to 52,215 of 52830
    Spectacular Member

Wolverine and Storm

An organic pairing, decades in the making. Bleh at the coming Jean and Logan. Logan deserves better and Storm deserves better than BP

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Black panther but i really like most of her other relationships too

Ultimate Member

Forge of course...

BANNED

No CYclops option? C'mon!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And other characters don't deal with that mess?

Seriously.

"Namor needs to go back to Wakanda and wipe out the rest of those (insert racial slur) Wankandans?"

"I can't read a Batman book with that (insert slur) Duke Thomas."

"I read Batman for 45 years and I draw the line on that BLACK BOY being in it."

"We need to take our guns and shoot Fantastic Four in protest to that black (insert) Storm."

We almost got a black Dr Who-who declined after he got DEATH threats.

Black Panther made a billion dollars yet according to Marvel the face of the next phase of movie is Carol Danvers.

All characters of color deal with that too. It's not Storm exclusive.

Storm compared to a crayon? That is worthy of throwing a fit? I would have bigger rage that her own franchise doesn't care for her.
    I'm not saying others don't experience various forms of unfair treatment but you reduced to conversation about storm to just her power and that is simply inaccurate.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Why do this? This thread is a mess now. Plus that poll is permanently embedded now? Another thing from that user as a constant reminder of his ignorance.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Why do this? This thread is a mess now. Plus that poll is permanently embedded now? Another thing from that user as a constant reminder of his ignorance.
    I noticed that poll. Didn't think it was the best Poll idea for an Appreciation Thread. lol I think for stuff like this, Polls work better for things relating to the character personally, rather than their friends or love interests.

Niffleheim

ugh! i can't BELIEVE there is a poll in an appreciation thread about what man we prefer Ororo to be with now smh wow! Is THIS all she is now? Is this the only aspect we are presently appreciating of the character? How the mighty have fallen where the only RELEVANT thing about 'Ro Is being a love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    ugh! i can't BELIEVE there is a poll in an appreciation thread about what man we prefer Ororo to be with now smh wow! Is THIS all she is now? Is this the only aspect we are presently appreciating of the character? How the mighty have fallen where the only RELEVANT thing about 'Ro Is being a love interest.
    To be fair, there is more conversation in this thread that doesn't have to do with who is she boning at the moment, in the great scheme of things is irrelevant.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    To be fair, there is more conversation in this thread that doesn't have to do with who is she boning at the moment, in the great scheme of things is irrelevant.
    Is there any other character with appreciation threads have this kind of romantic polls?

Is there any other character with appreciation threads have this kind of romantic polls?
    Not to my knowledge, but at the end of day, the thing is just wallpaper and mostly ignored, except for the ocassional disscusion of her love life, but i'm sure than that is like 5% of the thread, maybe less.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not to my knowledge, but at the end of day, the thing is just wallpaper and mostly ignored, except for the ocassional disscusion of her love life, but i'm sure than that is like 5% of the thread, maybe less.
    I'm just thinking of optics here, at the end of the day any new poster/fan that comes across this thread will see the poll first and want to participate then conclude the number of love interests Ororo has/had and view her as promiscuous. Who even asked for this nonsense poll anyway?

I'm just thinking of optics here, at the end of the day any new poster/fan that comes across this thread will see the poll first and want to participate then conclude the number of love interests Ororo and view her as promiscuous. Who even asked for this nonsense poll anyway?
    Lol, i think that they would believe that her fans are obssesed with shipping that anything related to her personality, it was certanly what i thougth when i first saw it, then again i don't know those people, maybe you are right or maybe you aren't ''shrug''. As for the poll, it seems to be here because the poster that started the thread was curious about it, can't comfirm it thougth the guy/gal was banned some time ago.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-14-2018 at 06:42 AM.

No need for a poll in this thread.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

I'm in favor of getting rid of the poll.