• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

If you could cross 616 Storm into any TV, which would it be and why?

For me, it'd be Game of Thrones. I'd love to see her mix it up against the Lanisters, (maybe have an affair with Jamie), but ultimately be on the side of the Starks.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    If you could cross 616 Storm into any TV, which would it be and why?

For me, it'd be Game of Thrones. I'd love to see her mix it up against the Lanisters, (maybe have an affair with Jamie), but ultimately be on the side of the Starks.
    Hah, great choice. Could you imagine Storm's elemental powers on Game of Thrones...? Talk about a game changer. She'd lead her armies and bring inhospitable weather down upon her foes. No one has much fight left in them when they've been marching in torrential rain for days.

...Of course, she'd probably get burned as a witch, but they'd have to reach her, first.

Any TV show at all, eh?

Hmm...

It's hard to think of one where she wouldn't be out of place or overpowered, even with toned down powers.

Oh, I know! Some sort of space soap opera. ;D

Like "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" or "Stargate Universe" or somethin' like that. Her powers are somewhat limited in space, so they'd have to focus on her other skills/knowledge, character, and relationships, mixed with the occasional away trip / trip through the Stargate where she can finally let loose to save her fellow crewmates or innocent civilians being threatened by inhospitable alien weather, etc.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Hah, great choice. Could you imagine Storm's elemental powers on Game of Thrones...? Talk about a game changer. She'd lead her armies and bring inhospitable weather down upon her foes. No one has much fight left in them when they've been marching in torrential rain for days.

...Of course, she'd probably get burned as a witch, but they'd have to reach her, first.

Any TV show at all, eh?

Hmm...

It's hard to think of one where she wouldn't be out of place or overpowered, even with toned down powers.

Oh, I know! Some sort of space soap opera. ;D

Like "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" or "Stargate Universe" or somethin' like that. Her powers are somewhat limited in space, so they'd have to focus on her other skills/knowledge, character, and relationships, mixed with the occasional away trip / trip through the Stargate where she can finally let loose to save her fellow crewmates or innocent civilians being threatened by inhospitable alien weather, etc.

Interesting. I think we'd see a much more meek Storm if she were on a space station or starship. She'd have the power to destroy them all, but she wouldn't use it for fear of destroying them all.

The other show I thought about was Supernatural. It could be because I have such a ridiculous crush on Jensen Ackles, (Dean), but I also think she fit in good there. Her elemental powers aren't necessarily effective against supernatural beings. She'd be forced to work with the Winchesters to figure out ways to stop the threats other than zapping them with lightning or blowing them away. Despite my crush, I imagine Dean and Storm playing very well off of each other too.

More a question than appreciation... But I was reading somewhere about a Storm Gambit kiss is this alt universe? I never saw Storm being interested in Gambit that way she always seemed to dignified.

More a question than appreciation... But I was reading somewhere about a Storm Gambit kiss is this alt universe? I never saw Storm being interested in Gambit that way she always seemed to dignified.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Storm and Gambit are always kissing. Wither 616 or alt. It just a thing they do. Gambit flirts and attempts to charms her.
    Storm enjoys the attention but know where his heart truly lies with Rogue.
    i dont think either are serious it just fun to flirt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Art by David Yardin
    Perfect!!!

Thanks for the reply I didn't realise she had that more light side I always pictured her as dignified proper and quite serious... Id like to explore that side of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm and Gambit are always kissing. Wither 616 or alt. It just a thing they do. Gambit flirts and attempts to charms her.
    Storm enjoys the attention but know where his heart truly lies with Rogue.
    i dont think either are serious it just fun to flirt.
    In 616 X-Treme X-Men run by Claremont and Kordey...

Spectacular Member just-my-2cents's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Thanks for the reply I didn't realise she had that more light side I always pictured her as dignified proper and quite serious... Id like to explore that side of her character.
    Yup gambit brings that out in her so effortlessly. She truly enjoys their friendship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    In 616 X-Treme X-Men run by Claremont and Kordey...

Ahh the good old days

That's pretty steamy... Didn't expect that. Was the arc where they meet and she is de-aged a good place to start?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Storm in today's A-Force #3:

Yehey! Storm finally had a line in this comic.

BANNED

Can somebody identify who Storm is kissing?

BANNED

NorCal Regionals 2015 - UMVC3 - Grand Final - EG Justin Wong vs Tempo Chris G : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEBwBd912E

Congrat Justin Wong for winning again and for always keeping Storm in your team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Can somebody identify who Storm is kissing?

Looks like Forge to me...