• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    What do you mean "if"? Magneto has NEVER been beaten by Storm and they've fought multiple time. Every time they've clashed, it's taken a team effort to take him down. Storm has never solo'ed Magneto. While he has effectively removed her from fight multiple times.

I don't think I've provided any bad information in my post. I'm not sure you are as familiar with Magneto's feats are you are with Storm's. I based the information in my post off of things Magneto has actually done in comics. We've seen Storm control the same energies that Magneto controls, and we've also seen him wrest control of those energies away from her (and use her lightning against her). I've NEVER seen Storm take those energies away from Magneto. If you have a reference I would love to see it because it would make my day!

And Magneto has controlled pretty much every form of energy within the EM spectrum. These energies are: radio waves, microwaves, terahertz radiation, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays. Magneto can generate or manipulate radio signals, generate heat (Uncanny X-Men #104), sense heat signatures, manipulate light to make himself invisible (Vision and the Scarlet Witch miniseires Vol. 1 #4), use UV energy to break chemical bonds (though he usually used his own power over the magnetic fields within atoms to do so), and reflect the x-rays and gamma rays produced by nuclear explosions (X-Men Vol. 2 #1, X-Men Vol 2 #86). These are documented cases within comics where Magneto has controlled these energies within the EM spectrum so you really can't say his control is limited over this other energies. He wields them all of the time.

Since this isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, almost doesn't count. Storm shouldn't scale back her power if she wants to beat Magneto. I can't go by what didn't happen - I base my opinion on what happened in the comics (for better or worse. It bit me the butt in the latest issue of Uncanny. There is no way I think Ororo would have attacked that Mallory kid, but it's what's written so it's what we have to go with.) Maybe Magneto has a secondary undiscovered power to make powerful opponents stupid when they fight him. Whatever the reason, Storm has never beaten him.

I didn't mean to imply that Ororo isn't skilled. I 100% agree with your statement that she wields her powers with magnificent skill. I just think that Magneto's skills are better. I think his control is finer. It's not a knock on Storm, it's a compliment to Magneto.

I also think he's peaked. I think he's reached the summit his powers can take him, while Ororo is still soaring higher. I think she will one day take him, but that day hasn't come yet.
    I am well aware of Magneto's feats. I know everything you've posted here and stuff you didn't post. Dollars to donuts I know Magneto a whole lot better than you do.

1) Storm and Magneto have fought solo serveral times. Magneto even admitted that Storm has the power to beat him if she didn't hold back.
    2) Magneto has NEVER wrested control over lightning from Storm. What Magneto was able to do was create a magnetic field above Storm's head which attracted bolts from the sky taking Storm by surprise with this. (This was TOTAL PIS, by the way). According to the story, since Storm was caught by surprise when she was hit by the bolts, she was harmed by the lightning. It was while she was severely injured when she tried to wrest control of the lightning from Magneto. At this point, her control over the lightning was greatly diminished because of her injured state of body. Storm's powers are limited by the force of her will and body as well as her unity with life itself. As a matter of fact, in her fight against Proteus, she was so badly injured that she could not even summon lightning and had to rely solely on wind. So, this just goes to show in the Storm/Magneto instance that Magneto was only able to resist Storm's attempts to take away the lightning from his control ONLY because she was badly injured beforehand. Magneto didn't even had enough control over lightning to be able to call them down directly. He had to warp the EM fields to create a charge to attract the bolts from the sky. Storm's power and control over lightning far oustrips his as she can take direct control of the bolt to call them down intead of the indirect way Magneto did it.

Now is where the PIS comes in. In Uncanny 117, it was established that Storm can detect all natural phenomena BEFORE they come into being. In other words, Storm should have been able to feel those lightning bolts before they came into being meaning she should not have been caught unawares by them. Secondly, in Uncanny 121, Storm was able to track Vendicator via the very faint energy signature he left in the atmosphere sometime later after he had traversed through the area. In other words, Storm should have been able to feel that huge magnetic charge Magneto put above her head to attract those bolts from the sky in Uncanny 150 meaning the whole way she was caught by surprise by the bolts in Uncanny 150 which harmed her was PIS from start to finish. To recap, first, she should have been able to sense Magneto putting the field above her head. Secondly, she should have been able to feel the bolts before they came into being meaning there is no way possible for Storm to have been caught by surprise by any of this without these powers given to her in Uncanny 117 and 121 being completely ignored to prop up Magneto.

Regarding Magneto's power over related forces in the EM spectrum, his feats with them are so minimal that they aren't worht mentioning in a fight with Storm. The only thing I have seen him do with microwaves is project them from his hands to burn down a metal door. Big deal. That's not gonna do squat against Storm in battle. You mention the invisible light feat where he made himself invisible. Big deal! Storm could flip her sight to see the world as energy which should enable her to see the light being bent. Not only that, she could still find him via body heat, his energy signature, his movement through the air, his body shape, etc. She doesn't need to be able to see him visably in order to locate him.

Magneto has NEVER repelled a nuclear explosion with his own power. The only time he repelled a nuclear explosion was during "Magneto War" when he was plugged into that machine which boosted his powers. In the story you are referencing, Magneto fired off that nuke, he was not assaulted by the nuke, In other words, common sense would dictate he was a safe distance from the explosion itself.

On the other hand, a nuke is a joke compared to the power of Sienna Blaze, which Storm redirected.

Here's the thing, if Magneto is going to fight Storm, he would be smart to stick to magnetism. That's where his big feats are. That's where his powers are the greatest by far. If he were trying to use those other energies against Ororo, it would be very foolish as he's FAR too weak with those forces to pose any kind of a credible assault against Storm. Eventhen, his magnetic powers are too far below Storm's power class to be a threat to her.

For Magneto to be a credible threat to a team, Storm can't be on it and neither can any Phoenix Force wielder.

Storm can't destroy a galaxy.

BANNED

Chill out fellow Storm fans.

Anyway, I have to leave. Until next time!

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I am well aware of Magneto's feats. I know everything you've posted here and stuff you didn't post. Dollars to donuts I know Magneto a whole lot better than you do.

1) Storm and Magneto have fought solo serveral times. Magneto even admitted that Storm has the power to beat him if she didn't hold back.
    2) Magneto has NEVER wrested control over lightning from Storm. What Magneto was able to do was create a magnetic field above Storm's head which attracted bolts from the sky taking Storm by surprise with this. (This was TOTAL PIS, by the way). According to the story, since Storm was caught by surprise when she was hit by the bolts, she was harmed by the lightning. It was while she was severely injured when she tried to wrest control of the lightning from Magneto. At this point, her control over the lightning was greatly diminished because of her injured state of body. Storm's powers are limited by the force of her will and body as well as her unity with life itself. As a matter of fact, in her fight against Proteus, she was so badly injured that she could not even summon lightning and had to rely solely on wind. So, this just goes to show in the Storm/Magneto instance that Magneto was only able to resist Storm's attempts to take away the lightning from his control ONLY because she was badly injured beforehand. Magneto didn't even had enough control over lightning to be able to call them down directly. He had to warp the EM fields to create a charge to attract the bolts from the sky. Storm's power and control over lightning far oustrips his as she can take direct control of the bolt to call them down intead of the indirect way Magneto did it.

Now is where the PIS comes in. In Uncanny 117, it was established that Storm can detect all natural phenomena BEFORE they come into being. In other words, Storm should have been able to feel those lightning bolts before they came into being meaning she should not have been caught unawares by them. Secondly, in Uncanny 121, Storm was able to track Vendicator via the very faint energy signature he left in the atmosphere sometime later after he had traversed through the area. In other words, Storm should have been able to feel that huge magnetic charge Magneto put above her head to attract those bolts from the sky in Uncanny 150 meaning the whole way she was caught by surprise by the bolts in Uncanny 150 which harmed her was PIS from start to finish. To recap, first, she should have been able to sense Magneto putting the field above her head. Secondly, she should have been able to feel the bolts before they came into being meaning there is no way possible for Storm to have been caught by surprise by any of this without these powers given to her in Uncanny 117 and 121 being completely ignored to prop up Magneto.

Regarding Magneto's power over related forces in the EM spectrum, his feats with them are so minimal that they aren't worht mentioning in a fight with Storm. The only thing I have seen him do with microwaves is project them from his hands to burn down a metal door. Big deal. That's not gonna do squat against Storm in battle. You mention the invisible light feat where he made himself invisible. Big deal! Storm could flip her sight to see the world as energy which should enable her to see the light being bent. Not only that, she could still find him via body heat, his energy signature, his movement through the air, his body shape, etc. She doesn't need to be able to see him visably in order to locate him.

Magneto has NEVER repelled a nuclear explosion with his own power. The only time he repelled a nuclear explosion was during "Magneto War" when he was plugged into that machine which boosted his powers. In the story you are referencing, Magneto fired off that nuke, he was not assaulted by the nuke, In other words, common sense would dictate he was a safe distance from the explosion itself.

On the other hand, a nuke is a joke compared to the power of Sienna Blaze, which Storm redirected.

Here's the thing, if Magneto is going to fight Storm, he would be smart to stick to magnetism. That's where his big feats are. That's where his powers are the greatest by far. If he were trying to use those other energies against Ororo, it would be very foolish as he's FAR too weak with those forces to pose any kind of a credible assault against Storm. Eventhen, his magnetic powers are too far below Storm's power class to be a threat to her.

For Magneto to be a credible threat to a team, Storm can't be on it and neither can any Phoenix Force wielder.
    But Magneto HAS been a credible threat to a team with both Storm and Phoenix Jean on it! These aren't maybes or what ifs - they happened in comics. We may not like how it played out, but it did happen. I can't disregard it because you feel it should have went a different way.

And you infer a LOT for your position. For example, NEVER is it stated that Magneto was able to resist Storm taking control of the lightning ONLY because she was injured; that is something you assumed. That same lightning is said to have been rejuvenating him. Maybe it go him to a point where he would be able to resist her control normally. We don't know so we can't state one opinion as fact either way.

(It was stupid of her to attack him with lightning anyway. He just stated lighting was having the opposite effect of what she wanted a few panels earlier. That's why she switch to a tornado. I'd like to think Storm is smarter than that, but again it's what happened on the panel.)

Also, just because she has a skill doesn't mean she is always employing it or that she doesn't use it PIS. There are a multitude of reason why she may not have sensed what Magneto was doing with the larger magnetic field. Maybe she was distracted focusing on reducing the air pressuring around Magneto to pay attention to that particular extra sensory perception. Maybe she did sense it but decided what she was doing with the air pressure would take him out first. We don't know. What we do know is that he got the jump on her and used lightning to hurt her and set her costume on fire.

Even now, Magneto is a credible threat to Storm. Magneto in Uncanny X-Men #304 froze the entire X-Crew in place and prevented them from accessing their powers. Tell me, how does Storm get around this?

I guess my point is everything in comics that has happened to date indicate that Storm CANNOT beat Magneto alone. She may arguably have greater power, but everything we've seen shows that Magneto triumph whenever they fight.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

The X-POS with Greg Pak is up.

Lots of familiar names asking questions, lol:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-storms-future

Sadly, he didn't spoil anything for Secret Wars.

But I think his answer implies that there is something to spoil! So we'll see!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Chill out fellow Storm fans.

Anyway, I have to leave. Until next time!
    Oh man - I am having so much fun with this conversation. I hope Rutog98 is as well as my intent is not to offend anyone. I an thoroughly enjoying the back and forth. Rutog has presented his/her (forgive me I don't know your gender and I don't want to offend you) opinions in a very well laid out way. I always love reading them.

We may not agree, but I hope we can have the conversation!

.....Even now, Magneto is a credible threat to Storm. Magneto in Uncanny X-Men #304 froze the entire X-Crew in place and prevented them from accessing their powers. Tell me, how does Storm get around this?

I guess my point is everything in comics that has happened to date indicate that Storm CANNOT beat Magneto alone. She may arguably have greater power, but everything we've seen shows that Magneto triumph whenever they fight.
    I too am enjoying reading your discussion . On the bold - I don't know about him being as dangerous to her now. As of right now his powers are dramatically diminished since the AvX/Phoenix drama. I thought I read somewhere, but could be off, that he had to receive doses of MGH to give him temporary access to his powers at the full level he used to prior to AvX. Without those doses his magnetic powers are not to close to his former level of power.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Amazing Member

I'd say, nowadays we've seen what a slightly more "ruthless" Storm can do in Wolverine#6 when she gave Sinister a seizure with a thought.

She can give Mags a seizure just as fast as he can blood rip her.

And to be honest, controlling the EM-spectrum shouldn't be that big of a deal for anyone with power over electricity.

BANNED

But Magneto HAS been a credible threat to a team with both Storm and Phoenix Jean on it! These aren't maybes or what ifs - they happened in comics. We may not like how it played out, but it did happen. I can't disregard it because you feel it should have went a different way.

And you infer a LOT for your position. For example, NEVER is it stated that Magneto was able to resist Storm taking control of the lightning ONLY because she was injured; that is something you assumed. That same lightning is said to have been rejuvenating him. Maybe it go him to a point where he would be able to resist her control normally. We don't know so we can't state one opinion as fact either way.

(It was stupid of her to attack him with lightning anyway. He just stated lighting was having the opposite effect of what she wanted a few panels earlier. That's why she switch to a tornado. I'd like to think Storm is smarter than that, but again it's what happened on the panel.)

Also, just because she has a skill doesn't mean she is always employing it or that she doesn't use it PIS. There are a multitude of reason why she may not have sensed what Magneto was doing with the larger magnetic field. Maybe she was distracted focusing on reducing the air pressuring around Magneto to pay attention to that particular extra sensory perception. Maybe she did sense it but decided what she was doing with the air pressure would take him out first. We don't know. What we do know is that he got the jump on her and used lightning to hurt her and set her costume on fire.

Even now, Magneto is a credible threat to Storm. Magneto in Uncanny X-Men #304 froze the entire X-Crew in place and prevented them from accessing their powers. Tell me, how does Storm get around this?

1) I am not inferring anything in the Uncanny 150 instance where Storm failed to steal control of the lightning from him. What the issue clearly stated is Storm was hurt by the lightning because she was caught by surprise when it struck her. Furthermore, it had been long established by this time that Storm's control over lightning weakens when she is injured. Hence, when Storm tried to steal the lightning from Magneto, it was when she was already hurt and going through unendurable pain, thus her ability to control the lightning would have been greatly diminished. Magneto doesn't even have enough control over electricity to where he can take direct control of a bolt and call it from the sky. He has to control it indirectly since electricity is attracted to magnetism. He has to create a magnetic charge to attract a bolt to strike where he wants. Storm's control is superior since she doesn't have to do all of that. She can simply take control of the bolt itself and command it to go where she wants it to go. She cuts to the chase.

2) She was not attacking him with lightning at this point. She thought him already beaten and tried to talk him into surrending when he pulled this sneak attack on her which should not have worked because of the reasons I listed earlier from Uncanny 117 and 120. In Uncanny 185, even while Storm was unconscious and just BARELY recoving from Rogue's vampiric touch, she was able to "feel the lightning strike". There is no way she should have been caught by surprise in Uncanny 150.

3) Storm could stop Magneto from grabbing the iron in her blood. For Magneto to pull this stunt, he has to send his magnetic powers into her body to grab the iron so he can manipulate it. Storm could simply erect a protective elemental barrier to block his magnetic powers from reaching her. She has been able to deflect the full power of Sienna Blaze who wields EM energy on a MUCH more powerful scale than Magneto meaning Magneto should not be able to break through Storm's defenses should she decide to erect a barrier against his power. She has also been able to deflect Candra's TK, Cyclop's optic blasts, etc. So, she could stop Magneto from getting to the iron in her blood with his magnetic powers. Now, on the other hand, Storm can control the air in Magneto's lungs, the heat and pressure in his body, the electrical impulses in his nervous system, etc. The difference between her internal attacks and his is she has direct control over the moisture, heat, air, pressure, electrical impulses in Magneto's body. She doesn't have to control this things indirectly like Magneto controls metal indirectly. In other words, a force field should not prevent Storm from doing these things to him since she doesn't have to send energy into him to manipulate these resources inside of his body. She can just will it and it happens. Magneto does not control metal the same way. He has to manipulate indirectly through magnetism. Stop his magnetic waves from reaching you and all of a sudden he can't grab the iron in your bloodstream. We have seen Storm use her powers through both Jean's and Sue Richard's force-fields and I would argue that she created a microblizzard inside of Magneto's shields while she was on the outside of it and nearly took him out of the fight. The only reason Magneto won that fight was because she held back. He admitted this on panel.

4) In comics, often times one character is written down to prop up other characters, however, on message boards, we give each character their due. In other words, if a story has Magneto beat Storm, if Storm has displayed power levels and skill in other stories that proves she can beat him, then she gets her full credit for that on message boards. I don't go with brought downs/write downs.
    Last edited by rutog98; 02-24-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    1) I am not inferring anything in the Uncanny 150 instance where Storm failed to steal control of the lightning from him. What the issue clearly stated is Storm was hurt by the lightning because she was caught by surprise when it struck her. Furthermore, it had been long established by this time that Storm's control over lightning weakens when she is injured. Hence, when Storm tried to steal the lightning from Magneto, it was when she was already hurt and going through unendurable pain, thus her ability to control the lightning would have been greatly diminished. Magneto doesn't even have enough control over electricity to where he can take direct control of a bolt and call it from the sky. He has to control it indirectly since electricity is attracted to magnetism. He has to create a magnetic charge to attract a bolt to strike where he wants. Storm's control is superior since she doesn't have to do all of that. She can simply take control of the bolt itself and command it to go where she wants it to go. She cuts to the chase.

2) She was not attacking him with lightning at this point. She thought him already beaten and tried to talk him into surrending when he pulled this sneak attack on her which should not have worked because of the reasons I listed earlier from Uncanny 117 and 120. In Uncanny 185, even while Storm was unconscious and just BARELY recoving from Rogue's vampiric touch, she was able to "feel the lightning strike". There is no way she should have been caught by surprise in Uncanny 150.

3) Storm could stop Magneto from grabbing the iron in her blood. For Magneto to pull this stunt, he has to send his magnetic powers into her body to grab the iron so he can manipulate it. Storm could simply erect a protective elemental barrier to block his magnetic powers from reaching her. She has been able to deflect the full power of Sienna Blaze who wields EM energy on a MUCH more powerful scale than Magneto meaning Magneto should not be able to break through Storm's defenses should she decide to erect a barrier against his power. She has also been able to deflect Candra's TK, Cyclop's optic blasts, etc. So, she could stop Magneto from getting to the iron in her blood with his magnetic powers. Now, on the other hand, Storm can control the air in Magneto's lungs, the heat and pressure in his body, the electrical impulses in his nervous system, etc. The difference between her internal attacks and his is she has direct control over the moisture, heat, air, pressure, electrical impulses in Magneto's body. She doesn't have to control this things indirectly like Magneto controls metal indirectly. In other words, a force field should not prevent Storm from doing these things to him since she doesn't have to send energy into him to manipulate these resources inside of his body. She can just will it and it happens. Magneto does not control metal the same way. He has to manipulate indirectly through magnetism. Stop his magnetic waves from reaching you and all of a sudden he can't grab the iron in your bloodstream. We have seen Storm use her powers through both Jean's and Sue Richard's force-fields and I would argue that she created a microblizzard inside of Magneto's shields while she was on the outside of it and nearly took him out of the fight. The only reason Magneto won that fight was because she held back. He admitted this on panel.

4) In comics, often times one character is written down to prop up other characters, however, on message boards, we give each character their due. In other words, if a story has Magneto beat Storm, if Storm has displayed power levels and skill in other stories that proves she can beat him, then she gets her full credit for that on message boards. I don't go with brought downs/write downs.
    1) I still think your connecting a lot of dots to come up with that conclusion. This was neither the first or the last time we've seen Magneto use lightning against Storm.

2) Storm absolutely attack Magneto again with lightning after the tornado. It was right after Charles and Wolverine came at him. Mags hit Chuck in the head with a metal widget and repelled the rest of the X-Men save Storm. She came at him again with lighting. Through the rest of the panels we see ligthning flashing all of the time until Magneto pulled it down through Storm.

3) I would die a happy woman if I see Storm do any of that stuff to Magneto. My point in previous post has been that Storm has never done anything near these feats against Magneto.

4) This seems very subjective. Wouldn't one character's feat negate another? For example, if Storm caused a tornado to form the the inside of Apocalypse and blew him apart, would that be a Storm feat, or would En Sabah Nur fan say it doesn't count since his molecular control should be enough to compensate? How do you determine which feats are real and which things are to be discarded?

PS - Can you site the issues Storm used her powers through Jean and Sue's force fields? I believe you, I just don't recall that and I want to read to re-read the issues.

Speaking of magnetism, isnt it IRONIC that when she pulled the solar wind feat in #4 we were speaking about what would happen should she decide to burn away the atmosphere we were told she'd have to "show" shes able to remove the fields that protect the planet? And now, in #8, she did just that which we were told she possibly couldn't do?

And I wonder just how far her magnetism expands..

Back to this villain now ...I have no idea who it is...i've tried and tried to figure it out but i cant for the life of me ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Amazing Member

I think in Chemistry I learned that all the radiation of various wavelengths comes from electrons "jumping" from different energy levels in atoms.

All storm would have to do is make the electrons jump different energy levels to create the various wavelengths of radiation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Can you provide me the link so I can retweet your tweet?

Anyway, it's a holiday today and tomorrow here in the Philippines so I hope I can get my copies by Thursday. Hopefully.
    juzzjoejoe

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Really?

Because that was the least asshole-ish way I could think of to say that continuity within a franchise matters to some people and that a "better Storm" is about more than just her eye color or any other part of her appearance.

And that the guy who tweeted to Greg Pak that "Storm looks like an ugly butch lesbian" just 'cos he's not a fan of the mohawk should maybe worry less about what Storm looks like and more about how she's portrayed as a person.

The people who make the X-Men movies should be less concerned about her eye color and more concerned about writing a decent part for the badass Goddess we all know and love. The people who create the Storm comics should worry less about her "full hair" and more about crafting deep, meaningful stories for her.

And that's all I have to say to you about the things you've been discussing in this thread lately.

Girl I don't care what you have to say about what i've said in this thread. I tweeted Pak what I wanted to and I don't care how I said it to him. She looked exactly how I said it and there are a few on here who agreed with me and it wasn't cause of the mohawk. Storm has looked much better with a mohawk so there goes your ASSupmtion of why I tweeted him out the window. I tweeted him the least they could finally do is get her some blue eyes and you get all rude. Have a seat. Focusing on her character is something the director would do if he feels and if you felt like that's what he should of been tweeted to Bryan Singer then maybe you should've tweeted him that. You were the only one who responded rudely. Nobody asked for your sarcasm so when you gave it to me I gave it back
    Last edited by JoeJoe; 02-24-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe View Post
    juzzjoejoe

Girl I don't care what you have to say about what i've said in this thread. I tweeted Pak what I wanted to and I don't care how I said it to him. She looked exactly how I said it and there are a few on here who agreed with me and it wasn't cause of the mohawk. Storm has looked much better with a mohawk so there goes your ASSupmtion of why I tweeted him out the window. I tweeted him the least they could finally do is get her some blue eyes and you get all rude. Have a seat. Focusing on her character is something the director would do if he feels and if you felt like that's what he should of been tweeted to Bryan Singer then maybe you should've tweeted him that. You were the only one who responded rudely. Nobody asked for your sarcasm so when you gave it to me I gave it back
    LOL I know your tweet was specifically about the new artist in Storm #6, but you've expressed disdain for the mohawk in this thread before (the discussion connected to that second tweet of yours I provided, and other times), so I'm sure it's still your opinion.

And I see, you thought I was being sarcastic (I wasn't), so that gave you license to be rude to me. That's exactly why I responded to you today about it, because you were being rude to me.

All I did was provide an opinion that was different from yours, trying to show you that yours is not the only way, and you called me an asshole for it. Since you did that, you gave me license to unload on you about your opinions and my personal disdain for you tweeting something so ugly to the writer of the "Storm" comic book, about a female character I care about. I'm likely to be offended by someone calling anyone an ugly butch lesbian, let alone Storm.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    LOL I know your tweet was specifically about the new artist in Storm #6, but you've expressed disdain for the mohawk in this thread before (the discussion connected to that second tweet of yours I provided, and other times), so I'm sure it's still your opinion.

And I see, you thought I was being sarcastic (I wasn't), so that gave you license to be rude to me. That's exactly why I responded to you today about it, because you were being rude to me.

All I did was provide an opinion that was different from yours, trying to show you that yours is not the only way, and you called me an asshole for it. Since you did that, you gave me license to unload on you about your opinions and my personal disdain for you tweeting something so ugly to the writer of the "Storm" comic book, about a female character I care about. I'm likely to be offended by someone calling anyone an ugly butch lesbian, let alone Storm.
    Unload on me? Lol trust me in no way do I see what you said as unloading. You can say you weren't being sarcastic but indeed you were. There was actually no need for your comment in the first place. I could care less what other people feel they should focus on and Storm having blue eyes isn't something to focus on it was just a suggestion to someone and if you didn't like it I don't know what to tell you. Also I never called you an asshole, I said don't be one. You don't like what I tweeted to someone else? Oh well lol. If I didn't care about Storm I wouldn't be here and also if I said someone draws her ugly then oh well. It's been said by many others in this thread and elsewhere so are you mad at them to? You're too in your feelings and once again quote me where I said I didn't like Storm's mohawk lol I never said it. You got me confused with others. Anyway with that being said i'm so ready for issue 9 y'all!!!