• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I don't even think Dracula would count. I think blade would be more his villain.
    And that’s the problem she doesn’t have a PERSONAL Villain that’s a huge threat to her. Callisto is her only one.......that’s disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Not sure if i would call him a Hell Lord...though he does seem to be domonic in nature. I always assumed he was a choas being. One so powerful, he threaten the power of Roma and her father Merlyn. A Chaos Lord...?
    As soon as I wrote Hell Lord I realized that was incorrect. Because Hell Lords have their OWN Dimension. He is a Demon of Chaos though.
    But yes I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    More like an Avatar of chaos, or evil version of q
    Correct.
    I take back the Hell Lord statement because Hell Lords have their own Dimension they completely rule over as well as control and can travel to and fro whenever they like. Adversary is always talked about him being trapped here or their and trying to get free ETC.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-15-2018 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Aside from SK Dracula Masque Andre and her Uncle she really needs a new personal villian.
    It SHOULD be Exodus. Other should bes include: Krakoa, Monolith, Sienna Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Correct. Storm doesn’t have many personal Villains. I’ve only counted 2 Personal Villains that Storm has.
    1. Callisto
    2. Dracula
    3. X-Men Gold

@CRaymond

Her taking on Exodus would be boss. And not only by means of force. I would love to see her foil his plans.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 04-15-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    3. X-Men Gold
    lolol that should be at the very top of the list with no others in a close second.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

3. X-Men Gold
    Lol...perhaps her deadliest foe yet.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

3. X-Men Gold
    Lol oh yes That Villain Stomps her every time

I always felt like Storm's greatest foe was Shadow King. But I think I am biased with him since I first saw them come into contact with each other via X-men:TAS. Callisto, to me, always seemed like a frenemy to Storm. There's always going to be tension between the two, but there's also respect.

Speaking of X-Men:TAS, I would love to see Mjnari from that same episode with SK make his comic debut. I always liked his powers and his connection to Storm. I liked that he wasn't just a speedster. He could also sense/see dimensional rifts which was cool. Plus talking about him gives me a shameless reason to post this:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Followed by this:

I like the way SK was portrayed in this episode. He really did seem like a monster. The way he preyed on Storm's emotions while also being immune to her elemental powers made him a great foe. I think he only appeared in one other episode but I would have liked to have had more episodes with him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

@njo6 you brought a good idea.

Question to all Storm fans:

If Storm is being possessed by an entity or mind controlled to use her powers. Would the Elementals disobey her because it’s NOT the mind of Storm but an unknown party. Example Shadow King in X-Men: TAS he’s controlling Storm and using her powers. HOW? He’s not connected to the Planet or has this special communion like Storm does. So I guess the question is how come the Elemental Forces cannot tell the difference from a possessed/ mind control Storm to a non Possessed/mind controlled Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    @njo6 you brought a good idea.

Question to all Storm fans:

If Storm is being possessed by an entity or mind controlled to use her powers. Would the Elementals disobey her because it’s NOT the mind of Storm but an unknown party. Example Shadow King in X-Men: TAS he’s controlling Storm and using her powers. HOW? He’s not connected to the Planet or has this special communion like Storm does. So I guess the question is how come the Elemental Forces cannot tell the difference from a possessed/ mind control Storm to a non Possessed/mind controlled Storm.
    Storm's body is connected to the elements; that's her x-gene power. Even when her mind or soul are ill at ease, the physical connection still exists through her nervous system. She does the spiritual connection thing to refine and augment her powers, but it's always there. Shadow King being a supremely skilled telepath can often max out the abilities of his host bodies, so I don't see any problem with him using her powers in this way(same with Cassandra Nova/her nanites).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Followed by this:

I like the way SK was portrayed in this episode. He really did seem like a monster. The way he preyed on Storm's emotions while also being immune to her elemental powers made him a great foe. I think he only appeared in one other episode but I would have liked to have had more episodes with him.
    A psychic speedster...that could be intresting

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm's body is connected to the elements; that's her x-gene power. Even when her mind or soul are ill at ease, the physical connection still exists through her nervous system. She does the spiritual connection thing to refine and augment her powers, but it's always there. Shadow King being a supremely skilled telepath can often max out the abilities of his host bodies, so I don't see any problem with him using her powers in this way(same with Cassandra Nova/her nanites).
    Plus, the time Emma switched bodies with her.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-15-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Plus, the time Emma switched bodies with her.
    Plus that Deviant baby in Priest's run(who also managed to make earthquakes in her body)!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Plus that Deviant baby in Priest's run(who also managed to make earthquakes in her body)!
    you have scans of this?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you have scans of this?

I skipped a few pages.

Last edited by Cville; 04-15-2018 at 04:02 PM.