10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just read the description for each of the minis. The one storm is on is supposed to be a dark romance theme. I sincerely hope they are not going to try and rekindle the stupid romance she had with him.... Ugh yuck and pass.
    Probably have something to do with Psylocke/Kwannon since she in the center and I think Kwannon's back story had something to do with Madripoor (IIRC).
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm not so concerned with the top 6's numbering. They are all interchangeable to me for the most part. But I don't recall Magneto, Jean, Prof X, Iceman, or Nate Grey doing any galactic or dimensional level feats under their own strength....
    I'm about to start fanboying out! Don't get me started.
    SAY THAT AGAIN!!!

There is only one!
    Hadari Yao is the name!!!
    I just read the description for each of the minis. The one storm is on is supposed to be a dark romance theme. I sincerely hope they are not going to try and rekindle the stupid romance she had with him.... Ugh yuck and pass.
    I'm down for the mini. I might download the first issue of each mini on Comixology.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I always liked about that scan. It explains that in her evolved form, Storm is command of all the myriad (countless or extremely great number) elements of the planet.
    I always loved that tidbit! That's exactly why I agree with Dave Cockrum's stance that Storm is the most powerful woman in comics and the most beautiful woman in comics. It only makes sense.
    Ha! Never noticed that detail.

I think when people think Storm they solely think weather manipulation. It's great to have these description that show her powers go so much further than just weather.
    I always went off running with issue. Ole girl is second to none. Storm is ridiculously OP! Lolol

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/powerful-x-men-ranked/

20. Cypher
    19. Jubilee
    18. Warpath
    17. Colossus
    16. Archangel
    15. Cannonball
    14. Havok
    13. Cyckops
    12. Wolverine
    11. Sunspot
    10. Monet
    9. Rogue
    8. Darwin
    7. Magik

6. Storm

Before being recruited by Xavier to join the X-Men, Ororo Munroe was worshipped as a goddess by the people in her country — and is it any wonder? Occasionally deemed The Weather Witch, Storm has utter control over the weather in nearly any situation. She can fly by manipulating the winds, cause thunderstorms and whirlwinds, and manipulate pollutants in the air to cause acid rain or toxic fog.

Her powers aren’t even limited to being on Earth — that same level of control exists on other planets and in outer space as well. She’s also spent years honing her abilities during her time leading and fighting alongside the X-Men, making it difficult for anyone with less than Omega-Level mutant power to even think about taking her down.

5. Iceman
    4. Jean Grey
    3. Magneto
    2. Professor X
    1. Nate Grey

DO YOU AGREE? How would you change if you don't agree?

Noticeable missing mutants:
    Emma
    Betsy
    Kitty
    Rachel
    Gambit
    Beast
    Bishop
    Nightcrawler
    That list is crap precisely for the characters you referenced that are not mentioned on that list.

That said, of the 20 listed, I would arrange them as follows:

1) Storm- Easily the most powerful on the list.
    2) Nate Grey
    3) Xavier
    4) Magneto
    5) Magik
    6 and 7) Darwin/Jean Grey (tough call)
    8) Iceman
    9) Rogue
    10) Monet
    11) Sunspot
    12) Warpath
    13) Colossus
    14) Cannonball
    15) Havok
    16 and 17) Cyclops and Wolverine (hard to say)
    18) Archangel
    19) Jubilee (she would be ranked higher if she were at full potential, but since not everyone is at full potential, I don't do so with her)
    20) Cypher

BANNED

Did he win though???
    Yes, but only because Jean's persona/humanity held back part of the Phoenix Force's Dark Phoenix powers during the fight giving Xavier the win.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Probably have something to do with Psylocke/Kwannon since she in the center and I think Kwannon's back story had something to do with Madripoor (IIRC).
    I hope you right. If it's a dark romance centered around Psylocke I could totally support it. I just really hope the only interactions they have are as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I'm about to start fanboying out! Don't get me started.

Hadari Yao is the name!!!

I'm down for the mini. I might download the first issue of each mini on Comixology.

I always loved that tidbit! That's exactly why I agree with Dave Cockrum's stance that Storm is the most powerful woman in comics and the most beautiful woman in comics. It only makes sense.

I always went off running with issue. Ole girl is second to none. Storm is ridiculously OP! Lolol
    Lolol yes. THE HADARI YAO IS SECOND TO NONE!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

This Hunt for Wolverine is STUPID.

But the Mystery in Mandripoor #1 Looks Awesome.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Why do you think it's stupid lololol?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That was a metaphorical description of their mental battle. They were only in Jean's/Phoenix's mind and/or the Astral plane, not literally fighting on multiple planes of existence.
    To give Xavier his due, though, he does have a fantastic planetary feat in his cap. During Alan Davis's run, when the X-Men went to the Skrull Planet, Galactus was standing on the moon of the planet and was about to devour the world. Xavier, who was standing planet side, projected his astral form to Galactus, who was on the moon, and talked to him. During their conversation, Xavier telepathically connected with all 8 BILLION Skrull minds on the planet and projected their collective fears, hopes, and dreams to Galactus while maintaining conversation with him across that great distance. This, plus his fight with Dark Phoenix, is why I ranked him as number 2 on my list right behind Storm.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Looks cool. Ill say Jeans missing from it. And maybe kitty lol. Looks to be women in his life and domino lol
    X-Men Forever

Would you purposely go looking for a piece of trash?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Would you purposely go looking for a piece of trash?
    EXACTLY, what Malachi said.

I miss Claremont's Storm....

Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

I agree. Four minis dedicated to tracking Wolverine's movements is a bit excessive. Im over the moon for the team and concept behind MiM. I've always had a soft spot for Jubilee since TAS. That goes for Rogue as well. Psylocke is my deadly telepathic and telekinetic assassin. And I see Domino as an even more deadly and reckless Yukio. What's not to love about this mini? The only way they could ruin this is if Guggenheim was writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    To give Xavier his due, though, he does have a fantastic planetary feat in his cap. During Alan Davis's run, when the X-Men went to the Skrull Planet, Galactus was standing on the moon of the planet and was about to devour the world. Xavier, who was standing planet side, projected his astral form to Galactus, who was on the moon, and talked to him. During their conversation, Xavier telepathically connected with all 8 BILLION Skrull minds on the planet and projected their collective fears, hopes, and dreams to Galactus while maintaining conversation with him across that great distance. This, plus his fight with Dark Phoenix, is why I ranked him as number 2 on my list right behind Storm.
    Jean helped him to beat Dark Phoenix, so I wouldn't count that. Planetary is one thing, but Iceman, Jean, Nate, and Magneto all have global feats too. But none of them have done things to millions of planets and stars at once, let alone an entire dimension(without the Phoenix Force).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I agree. Four minis dedicated to tracking Wolverine's movements is a bit excessive. Im over the moon for the team and concept behind MiM. I've always had a soft spot for Jubilee since TAS. That goes for Rogue as well. Psylocke is my deadly telepathic and telekinetic assassin. And I see Domino as an even more deadly and reckless Yukio. What's not to love about this mini? The only way they could ruin this is if Guggenheim was writing it.
    LOL! I'll wait till you guys read it and see what you have to say about it before I give it a go.