• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Those last two I've come to familiarize myself with over these last 7 months. (Where's the first one from tho?) Wow! That issue really came out at the end of August? Time is flying. Less than two months after that issue is when we got news of her solo. She sure has been up to some exciting things during her time away from Gold. Right now, I'd be all for the excuse of Guggenheim not being able to use her for his amazing stories due to her being written under the BP-office.
    I would too my love. But thing in Gold isn't the real Storm so we can take some comfort in that. The first scan is from Wolverine and the Xmen issue 3.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Good Morning Everyone. I was looking at the details of Black Panther Issue #172 and I thought why not we talk about it.

So the issue says:
    Black Panther (2016-) #172
    "Klaw and his allies have brought Wakanda to the brink of destruction. To seal the deal, Klaw has summoned a powerful Marvel foe not seen in years. But Black Panther isn't done fighting yet. He still has a secret weapon: his ex-wife."

I'm MORE curious as to what Powerful Marvel Foe not seen in years could they be talking about. So, i'm thinking WHO have we not seen in years since Secret Wars and Marvel Fresh Start???
    My guess is Adversary, but as I think more about it I can't come up with anything else. That section strikes me now another section is this BP has a secret Weapon his Wife. So now i'm guessing WHO in the Marvel Universe that is an OLD powerful Foe that Black Panther feels Storm can fight against?? Now, I don't think it's someone Storm or BP have personal Beef with, but a Powerful Foe they have fought before be it as an X-man or Avenger.

I'm going to make a list later and think more on it.
    The only character I can think of is shadow king and I don't want to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Wow! Prison has really lightened her complexion.

Orange is the new white?

And let me predict that there will a buff/heavyset black female roughneck somewhere that will challenge Storm.

I will be happy to be wrong.
    LOL orange is new white funny. It would appear you are right about that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If the big mysterious foe is the shadow king how mad would yall be?

Some higher power beings Storm has fought:

Silver Surfer
    Stardust
    Death
    Trion
    Sefako
    Terminus (body armor gave thor issue but she was able to knock him down with her winds)

The list is actually a lot shorter than I thought it would be. It would nice to see what new foe this is to add to the list of higher powered villains she's bested.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Id be fine with it. SK hasnt made his revenge yet to Wakandans.

BANNED

EXTREMELY MAD.

I would

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love ponytail Storm!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Awesome Storm art.

X-men Blue #23 cover. BloodStorm is serving. The undead girls cannot step to her coffin!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I don't think it is going to be Shadow King since he is currently being used in the X-book where Xavier appears. Before that, he was the last big bad in the Nightcrawler book back in 2015 and this is supposed to be a powerful foe we haven't seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Thats really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post

X-men Blue #23 cover. BloodStorm is serving. The undead girls cannot step to her coffin!
    Lolol gurl u a mess.

We just saw Farouk in Astonishing so it won't be him.

If it's a Panther foe, I would mind seeing Kiber make a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We just saw Farouk in Astonishing so it won't be him.

If it's a Panther foe, I would mind seeing Kiber make a comeback.
    Who is kiber to panther and what is his powerset?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Who is kiber to panther and what is his powerset?
    From Wiki:

Frederick Kiber was a scientist who disappeared from public view after announcing his plans to create a means of teleportation. He retreated to a mountain rising from the South Atlantic Ocean, there assisted by a large number of androids. In a terrible accident, the matter transmitter permanently bonded Kiber's body with the molecular structure of his laboratory’s floor. Kiber was transformed into a misshapen semi-humanoid mass of protoplasm bonded to the floor, although he could project images of his former appearance. He gained an overwhelming appetite to consume food, and discovered that he could gain energy by absorbing the consciousnesses and life forces of other human beings, feeling that this would lead him to immortality. He ordered his androids to perfect the matter transmitter, and bring victims for him to absorb.

Kiber had captured the Black Panther's cousin Khanata, so the Panther came to Kiber's island looking for his cousin. The Panther was captured by the androids and was teleported to Kiber's lair.Fighting his way free, the Panther discovered where Kiber was fused to the floor. He destroyed all the androids, and taking Khanata’s life energy stored in an energy globe, the Panther left Kiber to perish with no energies to replenish himself.

Powers and abilities

After a lab accident, Kiber gained the ability to absorb the psionic consciousness/life forces of human beings.

He's sort of like a mad scientist version of Selene. Wouldn't take much to update him since he hasn't been seen in like forever. He creates powerful androids that he uses since he's immobile. He came make people and his androids intangible. He can also create holographic images of himself that can become intangible or solid and can use them to shock people.