Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
Sometimes I think Storm gets the most hate for just being a powerful black woman.

I know it's not from all posters but sometimes you can feel the bullshit from her haters.

I get what Claremont was saying about her being a mix of all races but he actually meant the opposite of what readers think. The blueprint for humanity came from Storm's ancestor...and we all carry their looks
that's what I believe it to be honestly, I never see this level of hate in other forums. it's definitely not all posters but I the type of ridiculing I have seen of her and her fans in this forum and even outside websites is ridiculous.

I believe he was attempting to make the connection you made I just think it was poorly described. it hard though for anyone to assert she is a mix of all races when the panel before that the cop calls her black, and prior to this when even beaten by Dracula and she was transported to the hospital she was referred to as a black female. people who do that quote that to take it literally are trolling.