• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I'm sorry, Mal and everyone else, I wasn't going to say it, but I'm gonna say it: Storm is being drawn way too fat to wear what she's wearing in Mal's avatar. Now, Marvel can do better than that. Those clothes are so tight it looks like she had to hold her breath, squeeze, and everything else to get into it. I doubt she can take a deep full breath without breaking out of that outfit, and heck, it fits to tightly it looks like her skin can't breathe!

That's probably why that last buckle remains unfastened on the left side of the outfit. She's being drawn too big for it to fit around her a close up properly.
    Thick yes fat not even close.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thick yes fat not even close.
    Look at those hips! Why can't that buckle fasten? FAT!

Storm looks healthy. Love her curves

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm looks healthy. Love her curves
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

Ain't nothing wrong with being fat. Big girls need love too
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Storm is supposed to be fit and trim like an olympian woman her age who engages in intensive regular exercise. Can you imagine her trying to use one of those poles to hop over one of those high bars in the Pole Vault olympic games without using her winds to boost her up? At her size, she'd break the pole, fall to the ground, and break her neck. What if she tried ice skating at the olympics? She'd break through the ice. While fat women do need loving too, that's Big Bertha of the Great Lakes Avengers (https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/i...m34ytxkx6yu3uk), not Ororo.

Incredible Member

Are you really serious right now? Mal's avatar isn't fat...shes thick. I can't believe you even compared that to Big Bertha, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Ok now the first part ain't exactly true from a health standpoint, but other than that, I agree wholeheartedly with what you saying. Ain't nothin wrong with a lil pouch...

Storm is supposed to be fit and trim like an olympian woman her age who engages in intensive regular exercise. Can you imagine her trying to use one of those poles to hop over one of those high bars in the Pole Vault olympic games without using her winds to boost her up? At her size, she'd break the pole, fall to the ground, and break her neck. What if she tried ice skating at the olympics? She'd break through the ice. While fat women do need loving too, that's Big Bertha of the Great Lakes Avengers (https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/i...m34ytxkx6yu3uk), not Ororo.

Off topic question right quick... are you one of those people who see women like Ashley Graham as fat?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

Off topic question right quick... are you one of those people who see women like Ashley Graham as fat?
    Don't like her at any size. I don't find her attractive, to be honest.

BANNED

deleted post...
    Last edited by rutog98; 03-08-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Don't like her at any size. I don't find her attractive, to be honest.
    A'ight be that way then...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    A'ight be that way then...
    In all honesty, I had no idea who you were talking about and all I can say is wow.. #PrettyGang
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

I'm sorry, Mal and everyone else, I wasn't going to say it, but I'm gonna say it: Storm is being drawn way too fat to wear what she's wearing in Mal's avatar. Now, Marvel can do better than that. Those clothes are so tight it looks like she had to hold her breath, squeeze, and everything else to get into it. I doubt she can take a deep full breath without breaking out of that outfit, and heck, it fits so tight it looks like her skin can't breathe!

That's probably why that last buckle remains unfastened on the left side of the outfit. She's being drawn too big for it to fit around her a close up properly.
    Lol you are something else. I'll take Storm in all (some lol) shapes and sizes. It's nothing like having handfuls and handfuls of body to explore. Don't shame thick and meaty Storm. Jen gives Storm a very womanly figure. Her Storm reminds me of David Yardin's in that way. Is Jen trying to bulldoze her way into my top fave artists for Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Lol you are something else. I'll take Storm in all (some lol) shapes and sizes. It's nothing like having handfuls and handfuls of body to explore. Don't shame thick and meaty Storm. Jen gives Storm a very womanly figure. Her Storm reminds me of David Yardin's in that way. Is Jen trying to bulldoze her way into my top fave artists for Storm?

Few of the girls are seeing his Storm. They just don't have the vision.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡