10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Still hands down one of my all time favorite (#1 still atm) with Storm at the helm. The look, the premise, the development, etc. was so awesome. I would love a return of this type of team book approach in some form (i.e. - new direction for her XX-Men team).
    This was the last golden era for Storm. After this...well the marriage basically began and...ugh several years as wall paper.

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    This was the last golden era for Storm. After this...well the marriage basically began and...ugh several years as wall paper.
    Agreed. After XXM and Storm's XSE team we had a good 7 years (with only a few glowing moments) of Storm's worst time in comics. And though I didn't get a chance to post last night I read through the thread and you, Mal, N'Dare, & Storm Disciple had me rolling and screaming yes at my cell phone on o many great points you all had.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Storm fans, hashtags are really important. If you'll search a Storm hashtag, you would see I'm the only one whose creating a noise so please include hashtags when you tweet so that i won't always see all mine.

Try to at least use three Storm hashtags onevery tweet you make: #MarvelStorm , #OroroMunroe and #Storm

Beautiful Yardin art

Agreed. After XXM and Storm's XSE team we had a good 7 years (with only a few glowing moments) of Storm's worst time in comics. And though I didn't get a chance to post last night I read through the thread and you, Mal, N'Dare, & Storm Disciple had me rolling and screaming yes at my cell phone on o many great points you all had.
    lmao omg! *hides face*
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    lmao omg! *hides face*
    Yes ya'll basted, toasted, roasted, and BBQ'd last night lol. A lot of good gifs and opinions I share. What like though is that the passion for Storm, as fans, is strong and we are in a position to have these discussions. Some characters don't have Storm's level of acclaim, both the good and the bad, for such discussions to happen (outside of speculation and wishful thinking) and it reminds of the things we are grateful for. Not 100% satisfied with all of the time, but grateful nonetheless.

Yes ya'll basted, toasted, roasted, and BBQ'd last night lol. A lot of good gifs and opinions I share. What like though is that the passion for Storm, as fans, is strong and we are in a position to have these discussions. Some characters don't have Storm's level of acclaim, both the good and the bad, for such discussions to happen (outside of speculation and wishful thinking) and it reminds of the things we are grateful for. Not 100% satisfied with all of the time, but grateful nonetheless.
    we love her enough to the point where we can actually joke about her and ridicule her (when it's necessary ) haha! I was innocent in all this!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

So you've went through reading all of theirn posts???

I didn't. There were just too many of them after I left. lol.

We should have a Storm convention one day. We all meet together in one place. OMG! I don't think we would be able to sleep for months because of constant talking.

I can see malachi and I talking without resting for one year! Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So you've went through reading all of theirn posts???

I didn't. There were just too many of them after I left. lol.

We should have a Storm convention one day. We all meet together in one place. OMG! I don't think we would be able to sleep for months because of constant talking.

I can see malachi and I talking without resting for one year! Hahaha.
    Really? Because you wouldn't hear me say a word until something or someone made me angry...............then it would be hell. But would it be a "storm convention" for only storm fans ? lol.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Really? Because you wouldn't hear me say a word until something or someone made me angry...............then it would be hell. But would it be a "storm convention" for only storm fans ? lol.
    If you won't talk, I will still keep on talking like "Storm", "Storm", "Storm", "Storm", "Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","S torm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm", forever! hahahaha.

Storm convention for Storm fans yeah! Of course we'll have guests like Claremont, Yost , Pak, Yardin, etc

We will also have some meterologists and all.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    If you won't talk, I will still keep on talking like "Storm", "Storm", "Storm", "Storm", "Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","S torm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm","Storm", forever! hahahaha.

Storm convention for Storm fans yeah! Of course we'll have guests like Claremont, Yost , Pak, Yardin, etc

We will also have some meterologists and all.
    haha that wouldn't end well for you. But I wonder.........would someone at Marvel ever consult a meteorologist when dealing with her earthbound powers?
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

haha that wouldn't end well for you. But I wonder.........would someone at Marvel ever consult a meteorologist when dealing with her earthbound powers?
    It's a Storm convention. If I was one of the organizers, I'd definitely invite one or two. And they're going to talk about space weather too.

BANNED

Shut down!

They should. It sucks that McDuffie past away. They had a degreed physicist on their writing roster. But certain recent writers, at least in their in their intervies, show some interest in her powers and seem to have an understanding that could make for some creative leveraging on panel (i.e. - Latour). But it looks like that is probably not going to happen since we only have 2 more issues with him on WatX.

BANNED

They should. It sucks that McDuffie past away. They had a degreed physicist on their writing roster. But certain recent writers, at least in their in their intervies, show some interest in her powers and seem to have an understanding that could make for some creative leveraging on panel (i.e. - Latour). But it looks like that is probably not going to happen since we only have 2 more issues with him on WatX.
    Yost can do it!

BANNED

The only reason if Disney/Marvel will keep Storm's ongoing or reboots it is to make her the female representative of the x-men franchise since Marvel before has always given Carol that opportunity despite of not really doing well in sales.