1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 11 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

Everyone buy 2 Storm solo books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    I am buying five and welcome to this thread. Are you new? Introduce yourself and welcome.

o

Gonna buy the epic "Storm-merge-in-lightning-over-her-shoulder" cover AND a Skottie Young one if we get it (fingers crossed... poor Loki: Agent of Asgard was robbed of one)

That's what I'm planning on doing as well (a digital copy and a physical one). I'm hoping this book opens up Storm to new opportunities to help cultivate and grow her readership.

BANNED

BANNED

I feel like Storm should be able to dive into creating atmosphere's as a powerup.
    And if that means adding a bit of gravity to her resume then so be it.

Hopefully by 'full potential' Greg not only meant character and hero wise but also power wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    I feel like Storm should be able to dive into creating atmosphere's as a powerup.
    And if that means adding a bit of gravity to her resume then so be it.

Hopefully by 'full potential' Greg not only meant character and hero wise but also power wise.
    This would be interesting to see. I know she stated on panel that she can sense the Moon's gravitational pull on the tides via her connection to the biosphere so I can see some potential opportunity there for some development.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    *Kieran drops to his knees in awe and unworthiness; as sunlight engulfs the room. Joy has returned, pure and unstoppable*
    lol I've missed you kid

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    This year keeps getting better and better. Welcome back HP !
    so much love, I don't deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She's getting her own book by a talented writer who's wanted to write her for years and a good artist. What is there to possibly complain about right now?
    that we have to wait until July for it! Hurry wolverine die already!!! Lol there is nothing to complain. It's just that Kieran didn't make the connection with my new username and that was the easiest way to remind him. There is no need to revisit the dreadful horrible past, specially now that it is dead and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I have so many questions to ask of you. What do you think of Storm under Wood? What did you think of her under the pen of Aaron in Amazing X-men or Latour in Wolverine and the X-men? Do you feel the X-books are doing a better job with her than they have in years? Is she being respected. Just pour your wisdom over us!
    Aaron did an ok job with her, especially in WATXM. Wood has been a disappointment and frankly I don't want to read Storm there anymore at this point. Latour confuses me. I sort of liked her in issue 1, hated her in 2 and loved her on 3 so I guess we have to work. I think the best is yet to come, Wolverine's death puts her at the forefront of the Schism which we know will not go away soon (as per Bendis' reveals). It's sad its taking place now instead of in the beginning like it should have, but I'm happy they finally saw that Storm is the one that has to lead one of the factions, especially the faction that still adhered to Charles' beliefs.

Indeed I would love to see her manipulate gravity waves to impact bouyancy and create monstrous wind waves.Wind waves are generated by wind transferring energy from the atmosphere to the ocean's surface, and capillary-gravity waves play an essential role in this effect. So it should definitely fall under her dominion.
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

BANNED

This would be interesting to see. I know she stated on panel that she can sense the Moon's gravitational pull on the tides via her connection to the biosphere so I can see some potential opportunity there for some development.
    It really wouldn't be a long shot, It is within her grasp.
    They really need to sit on the point that she has many MANY different energies under belt.
    There's so much she could be capable of.

Also, I'm loving the response I'm seeing for Goddess on social media sites like twitter & tumblr.
    I have no doubt the sales & support will be crazy.
    Storm IS needed on those shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    Indeed I would love to see her manipulate gravity waves to impact bouyancy and create monstrous wind waves.Wind waves are generated by wind transferring energy from the atmosphere to the ocean's surface, and capillary-gravity waves play an essential role in this effect. So it should definitely fall under her dominion.
    Love it when you get all earth scienc-y. And fully agreed. I really want to see her form of weather manipulation, which encompasses all of the forces of the atmosphere, full leveraged.

It really wouldn't be a long shot, It is within her grasp.
    They really need to sit on the point that she has many MANY different energies under belt.
    There's so much she could be capable of.

Also, I'm loving the response I'm seeing for Goddess on social media sites like twitter & tumblr.
    I have no doubt the sales & support will be crazy.
    Storm IS needed on those shelves.
    I was PLEASED with the supportive responses on twitter and tumblr, including Gail Simone's. I hope that the positive responses from fans is inspiring to the creative team working on Storm's book.

BANNED

Love it when you get all earth scienc-y. And fully agreed. I really want to see her form of weather manipulation, which encompasses all of the forces of the atmosphere, full leveraged.

I was PLEASED with the supportive responses on twitter and tumblr, including Gail Simone's. I hope that the positive responses from fans is inspiring to the creative team working on Storm's book.
    Ketchum responded to one of my tweets. He's super excited. One power upgrade I would love to see is see Storm use energy from the ionosphere to shoot beams of ionic energy and other em fields. I would also like to see her use other forms of lightning like red sprites, blue jets and ball lightning. What kind of awesome would it be to see Storm create a bunch of ball lightning around an opponent or group as a mind field or something else like that.

Learn more about what she could do if she were allowed to be free here.
    o
    Last edited by Omegastorm; 05-01-2014 at 01:59 PM.

BANNED

You guys been submitting your questions for the next X-position?

One of my questions were favorited.
    I just asked for a little more detail on the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Ketchum responded to one of my tweets. He's super excited. One power upgrade I would love to see is see Storm use energy from the ionosphere to shoot beams of ionic energy and other em fields. I would also like to see her use other forms of lightning like red sprites, blue jets and ball lightning. What kind of awesome would it be to see Storm create a bunch of ball lightning around an opponent or group as a mind field or something else like that.

Learn more about what she could do if she were allowed to be free here.
    o
    She did so in Xtreme
    Attachment 396
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

You guys been submitting your questions for the next X-position?

One of my questions were favorited.
    I just asked for a little more detail on the series.
    I hope it gets answered! I desperately need more info on her ongoing.

I'll try to submit a question too, would like to know if she'll be adpoting a larger leadership role in the X-Men moving forward. So far we haven't really seen her take charge as Headmistress, to the point where she "doesn't have the mandate" to lead a field team. With Logan's death, she would effectively be the face of the X-Men this side of the schism.