• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    It would be nice to see Storm leading the non-inverted X-men against the inverted ones. I would like to see her battle against Apocalypse.
    I would love that!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    If only she had actually practiced her magic.
    malachi, the image of a guy I have posted which I think is Storm's ancestor is Agamotto.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I think she is.

I still prefer her not to be inverted though. Her connection to magic should be enough to break the spell. Also, she has indomitable will.
    Unfortunately, all her magic potential means nothing if she doesn't learn any spells and such. Hopefully one day though.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

malachi, the image of a guy I have posted which I think is Storm's ancestor is Agamotto.

Wrong Vishanti, Richard. It's Oshtur that appears to favor Ororo Munroe's bloodline, not Agamotto.

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Wrong Vishanti, Richard. It's Oshtur that appears to favor Ororo Munroe's bloodline, not Agamotto.

I wonder why everyone except rlaam gets that only Oshtur is the source of her family's magic.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I know this might be controversial, but after the events of AXIS I want Storm to leave the X-Men. She would be wracked with guilt from what she had done and temporarily leave. I want this to happen because I think her being in the X-Men is the reason why she is not a bigger power in the further MU, she should team-up with different heroes and truly show that mutants are not evil monsters around the world. She could meet Dr. Strange or travel to Asgard with Thor, and make guest appearances in other books that aren't events or X-related. She would eventually go back to the X-Men, but I want her truly on her own for a while.

BANNED

I wonder why everyone except rlaam gets that only Oshtur is the source of her family's magic.
    Agamotto prolly doesn't know.

It's just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I know this might be controversial, but after the events of AXIS I want Storm to leave the X-Men. She would be wracked with guilt from what she had done and temporarily leave. I want this to happen because I think her being in the X-Men is the reason why she is not a bigger power in the further MU, she should team-up with different heroes and truly show that mutants are not evil monsters around the world. She could meet Dr. Strange or travel to Asgard with Thor, and make guest appearances in other books that aren't events or X-related. She would eventually go back to the X-Men, but I want her truly on her own for a while.
    Yes! I approve this post! Let them wallow in misery while she's away.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

It's just a theory.
    How could it be a theory when it's a FACT that the only Vishanti she has a connection to is Oshtur......
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

That would be cool. And as long as the solo gets published, we'll have a place to see these adventures.

Yes! I approve this post! Let them wallow in misery while she's away.
    Haha, they'll soon see they took Storm for granted. ;D

It's just a theory.
    That's right, it's just your random fan idea. It doesn't carry any actual weight in the comics and there's nothing there to support it.

I could just randomly state that I think Storm is related to the goddess Bast. It doesn't mean we all have to agree with me or think that it's true. ;P
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

How could it be a theory when it's a FACT that the only Vishanti she has a connection to is Oshtur......
    Agamotto is connected to Oshtur. Agamotto is connected to Strange.

BANNED

Storm can team-up with other Marvel characters while she's with the X-men.

But if that's what you want, I don't think it's going to happen because Marvel will focus on characters that are not owned by Fox.

BANNED

By the way I might like Forge and Storm ship if the actor who will play as Forge is...

Who do you think fellow Storm fans?

BANNED

I've been wanting this to happen for so long.

Agamotto is connected to Oshtur. Agamotto is connected to Strange.
    Storm is only connected to Oshtur. Stop trying to hype up her willpower and mystical potential by giving her connections she doesn't have. I am not continuing this argument any longer nor will I even acknowledge your posts regarding her heritage if you aren't willing to listen and accept canon.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡