• Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 12 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622621125121012 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    Everyone buy 2 Storm solo books
    That's what I plan on doing. Its the only title on my pull list. I may add WATXM depending on how Storm is featured in there. So far, with this new writer, its looking good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    Indeed I would love to see her manipulate gravity waves to impact bouyancy and create monstrous wind waves.Wind waves are generated by wind transferring energy from the atmosphere to the ocean's surface, and capillary-gravity waves play an essential role in this effect. So it should definitely fall under her dominion.
    I'd like to see her use her control over moisture to do things like to part oceans and control the lava within the Earth...maybe create earthquakes by controlling heat/pressure and lave in the earth.

I think it would be sweet to see her absorb all of the energy out of a stormcell and focus it into a single blast attack against someone immensely powerful.

Ann Nocenti wrote an X-Men novel in the 90s which stated that Storm had the power to part seas. Its something I've wanted to see her do in canon. Not only would it be awesomely powerful to see her part an ocean, but visually impressive artwise as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    I hope it gets answered! I desperately need more info on her ongoing.

I'll try to submit a question too, would like to know if she'll be adpoting a larger leadership role in the X-Men moving forward. So far we haven't really seen her take charge as Headmistress, to the point where she "doesn't have the mandate" to lead a field team. With Logan's death, she would effectively be the face of the X-Men this side of the schism.
    I honestly don't think Logan is going to die.
    Reading more into it and the writers asking if one of his "MU buddies" will help him out.

I think it's going to mainly just reflect on his character's history and take him to another level tbh.

BANNED

She did so in Xtreme
    Attachment 396
    I forgot all about that. Wow and more of this please. Oh I think logan will indeed die. It just won't be long. Look at Cap, they killed him...Logan will die.

o

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    Everyone buy 2 Storm solo books
    Definitely getting both covers released so far. I'm sure there'll be more to come.

Is there any way we could petition Daniel Ketchum to have variant covers by Olivier Coipel, David Yardin, and Phil Jimenez if they can't take over the book?

BANNED

Ugh, I absolutely love Phil.
    When her hair is grown back, I'd love for him to have a variant cover.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Me too. I would love to see a Phil Jimenez Mohawk-Storm, though...just because we never got one. That's why I would absolutely love it if he alternated with Ibanez.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

I want to see Storm dissolve her physical body and become the storm itself. Its easy to imagine and doesn't demand a lot of less informed readers. Metaphorically it could work beautifully in a story and shuts up all the glass canon nay sayers. No one writes purple pros anymore sadly but this is simple and feels representative of some progression of character and power.

BANNED

Wowowow, finishing each others sentences

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Hater666 View Post
    I want to see Storm dissolve her physical body and become the storm itself. Its easy to imagine and doesn't demand a lot of less informed readers. Metaphorically it could work beautifully in a story and shuts up all the glass canon nay sayers. No one writes purple pros anymore sadly but this is simple and feels representative of some progression of character and power.
    Agreed, I love how people talk about how 'powerful' she is but whisking lightning around like she has been doing is not anything to drool over.
    People need to be reminded how truly powerful weather is and how weather is only a piece of what she can do.

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    I thought this was very creative use of her powers.

She didn't physically see them but sensed their position from the air around the area, and then she manipulated the atmosphere around them to shock all of the wakandan soldiers unconcious (3 divisions of them). Very useful feat for Battles/Rumbles.

Attachment 314
    Absolutely love this.
    Great to see you guys made it over.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    I was so upset when he replied to me with that answer. Epic meltdown followed. I feel like each X-Men issue deserves a meltdown instead of a review nowadays.
    That video is so pretty ♥

Electromagnetic pulse? looks like it? or some sort of electric neural disruption
    Thanks, HP!

and I agree. Which is why it's hardly being reviewed on SG. There's just not enough good going on with the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    Loved this and can't wait for the finished product.
    Thanks, Multt!

It really wouldn't be a long shot, It is within her grasp.
    They really need to sit on the point that she has many MANY different energies under belt.
    There's so much she could be capable of.

Also, I'm loving the response I'm seeing for Goddess on social media sites like twitter & tumblr.
    I have no doubt the sales & support will be crazy.
    Storm IS needed on those shelves.
    I think gravity should definitely fall within the realm of her powers considering how much it factors into so much about our planet and its weather systems.

Agreed, I love how people talk about how 'powerful' she is but whisking lightning around like she has been doing is not anything to drool over.
    People need to be reminded how truly powerful weather is and how weather is only a piece of what she can do.
    Yes, reminded!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

If Storm had been on the Phoenix 5.

She looks kinda mannish, but interesting design.

http://likes2scribble.blogspot.com/2...e-costume.html

BANNED

Love that post, Roddy!

That galactic core panel will always infuriate me since they never dove into her powers on a cosmic scale.
    I noticed that the only reason she 'died' is because she focused all that energy into herself.
    What if she'd had focused it somewhere else?

Instead of taking energy from a planet, she chose stars.
    The energies that govern weather are things that make life across the universe possible.
    Life for planets, stars, etc etc.
    There's just so much from that panel you could get concerning the foundations of her powers.
    Last edited by Ethereal Stormultt; 05-01-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    If Storm had been on the Phoenix 5.

She looks kinda mannish, but interesting design.

http://likes2scribble.blogspot.com/2...e-costume.html
    Disgusting, she looks like she's farting out flames to fly! lol

Everything else looks good though.

Something cool I found. Someone did a TAS Storm mod for MUA 1 on pc.