• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    If her powerset were taking to their logical full extreme/full potential, Storm could handle a the PF on the merits of her own power without the aid of any other entity or external source of power.
    What would she really do to phoenix?

Quote Originally Posted by Tee29 View Post
    You know that sensation you get from a mosquito when you're bitten right before you annihilated it?That.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tee29 View Post
    Storm is empowered by the essence of life itself. She is able to draw upon life energies to boost her powers. Phoenix is life energy incarnate, so essentially, Phoenix's attacks should only make a FP Storm stronger. Given that Storm's powers are limited only by the strength of her will (which essentially has no limits) and body (a temporary limitation she will surpass should she reach her full potential), she should be able to absorb all of Phoenix's power and essence. Essentially,Storm could very likely overpower and devour the Phoenix Force much like how the Goblin Force devoured and destroyed the PF in the Bloodstorm reality. If Phoenix tries to absorb a FP (full potential) Storm as FP Storm tries to absorb Phoenix at the same time, the stronger willpower should prevail and that goes to Storm. Another thing Storm may be able to do is disperse/discorporate the Phoenix Force permanently ending its threat.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-18-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    So, contrary to popular belief, Storm isn't "white washed" or "omniwashed" in any manner. There's a disease that literally gives people in real life blue eyes and white hair with a few other symptoms but that's not the point. The men who gave Storm her unique features basically gave her this disease but Claremont made it divine in origin. That, plus the fact that black people naturally develop blue eyes (Jalissa Nightingale for example). I can't remember the name of the illness though.
    I thought they meant her to be a multicultural representation. Storm definitely isn't whitewashed. Those features while unlikely can naturally occur in black people without a disease or any European blood. Although Id love to see a story on how she feels as a black women but since this is marvel comics I won't get it.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    I thought they meant her to be a multicultural representation. Storm definitely isn't whitewashed. Those features while unlikely can naturally occur in black people without a disease or any European blood. Although Id love to see a story on how she feels as a black women but since this is marvel comics I won't get it.
    She's a black woman with unique genetics. Also, I brought up the disease because CC could have possibly researched the ailment d said "hey! Let's give her this but make hers divine instead"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Storm is empowered by the essence of life itself. She is able to draw upon life energies to boost her powers. Phoenix is life energy incarnate, so essentially, Phoenix's attacks should only make a FP Storm stronger. I'd say full potential Storm could probably absorb Phoenix's powers and essence. Essentially, probably devour the Phoenix Force much like how the Goblin Force devoured the PF in the Bloodstorm reality. If Phoenix tries to absorb a FP (full potential) Storm as FP Storm tries to absorb Phoenix at the same time, the stronger willpower should prevail and that goes to Storm. Another thing Storm may be able to do is disperse/discorporate the Phoenix Force permanently ending its threat.
    I've always thought storms true potential was a Gaia type figure where her powers are planterary manipulation and shed control planterary energies like weather, Gravity, earth, oceans, magnetic fields (almost all of which she can already do). She'd heal planets and maybe make one of her own. I don't think she'd beat the phoenix because it's an overused, and way overpowered force that should either be nurfed to where the reality warping can do whatever part goes away and is replaced with giving the user immortality and extremely powerful fire energy. I do think she could hold her own against the Phoenix though.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

She's a black woman with unique genetics. Also, I brought up the disease because CC could have possibly researched the ailment d said "hey! Let's give her this but make hers divine instead"
    That makes sense. If I ever meet him I'm gonna ask.

BANNED

I've always thought storms true potential was a Gaia type figure where her powers are planterary manipulation and shed control planterary energies like weather, Gravity, earth, oceans, magnetic fields (almost all of which she can already do). She'd heal planets and maybe make one of her own. I don't think she'd beat the phoenix because it's an overused, and way overpowered force that should either be nurfed to where the reality warping can do whatever part goes away and is replaced with giving the user immortality and extremely powerful fire energy. I do think she could hold her own against the Phoenix though.
    Storm is MUCH more than mere planetary manipulation. She controls the energy patterns of whatever reality/dimension/environment she's in. She has a unity with life itself and can draw on life energy to empower herself. FP Storm could probably control all of the energies in every reality/dimension all at once by unifying with an omniversal life force.

I don't think Storm could make a planet. I think a Star would be more her thing since she can move the gasses they're made of.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Storm is MUCH more than mere planetary manipulation. She controls the energy patterns of whatever reality/dimension/environment she's in. She has a unity with life itself and can draw on life energy to empower herself. FP Storm could probably control all of the energies in every reality/dimension all at once by unifying with an omniversal life force.
    Planetary manipulation is just a based point. Like weather currently is for Storm. It was said that weather manipulation is just a piece of the puzzle and she constantly does things beyond a simple weather manipulator. She'd be a planetary manipulatior but do way much more. Though Im not cool with characters being so powerful they can do whatever whenever which is why I don't like the Phoenix. I just see storm getting sick of the x-men so she flies off to a remote location in space and makes her own planet. Just an ongoing of her making a planet then making creatures and plants. Then maybe someone comes along and tries to take over and she battles them.

I don't think Storm could make a planet. I think a Star would be more her thing since she can move the gasses they're made of.
    You probably right. I was thinking she can since she can manipulate half or most of the energies on earth. I

BANNED

Storm is empowered by the essence of life itself. She is able to draw upon life energies to boost her powers. Phoenix is life energy incarnate, so essentially, Phoenix's attacks should only make a FP Storm stronger. Given that Storm's powers are limited only by the strength of her will (which essentially has no limits) and body (a temporary limitation she will surpass should she reach her full potential), she should be able to absorb all of Phoenix's power and essence. Essentially,Storm could very likely overpower and devour the Phoenix Force much like how the Goblin Force devoured and destroyed the PF in the Bloodstorm reality. If Phoenix tries to absorb a FP (full potential) Storm as FP Storm tries to absorb Phoenix at the same time, the stronger willpower should prevail and that goes to Storm. Another thing Storm may be able to do is disperse/discorporate the Phoenix Force permanently ending its threat.
    I agree.

And to add, Storm has shown greater feats that Stormphoenix who only showed feats within the planet.

Based on Storm's feats, Storm can shut down Stormphoenix'es powers or even manipulate the phoenix energy itself.

You probably right. I was thinking she can since she can manipulate half or most of the energies on earth. I
    I remember a scientist had an interesting discussion about her power. Something about fluid dynamics. Interesting read if I do say so myself.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Planetary manipulation is just a based point. Like weather currently is for Storm. It was said that weather manipulation is just a piece of the puzzle and she constantly does things beyond a simple weather manipulator. She'd be a planetary manipulatior but do way much more. Though Im not cool with characters being so powerful they can do whatever whenever which is why I don't like the Phoenix. I just see storm getting sick of the x-men so she flies off to a remote location in space and makes her own planet. Just an ongoing of her making a planet then making creatures and plants. Then maybe someone comes along and tries to take over and she battles them.
    Storm can create universes in my thoughts.

I remember a scientist had an interesting discussion about her power. Something about fluid dynamics. Interesting read if I do say so myself.
    Do you have link to the article I'd love to read it.