• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I am so loving the x-female trinity and we also have Jubilee. Such a beautiful sight. :-)

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    The art reminds me of JRJR's art

Looks great!
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I'd totally be on board with W.Wilson working on a Storm solo (or ongoing team book with Ororo at the forefront as well). I think she did a good job with Ororo in her brief XX-Men story and had a lot of passion for Ororo (just like Pak).

Nice Starleaf . You are making want to pick this up...
    Well I sure as heck want to pick it up!

And G. Willow Wilson ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I am so loving the x-female trinity and we also have Jubilee. Such a beautiful sight. :-)
    Haha, yeah. :-)
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Why don't you leave it alone. Your starting to sound like a bully. Why are you posting about another forum here?

Your logic doesn't even make sense. Your aforementioned facts aren't enough to persuade anyone. There are more top tier comic characters then there are months. So of course there will be overlaps.

Why are you implying that he is an idiot or not smart?! What's your definition of an idiot or someone who is smart? Someone who believes that a certain month belongs to a fictional character? Why haven't you just blocked him instead of harassing him and following him around other forums?
    I know not who you are, but I am not bullying anyone. He is well aware of that which he is doing. Please do me a favor and remain outside of things that do not concern you. And to add on to this, no one is "following" him around. If anyone is stalking it's you because I've only seen you respond to me when I say something to rlaam. Unless you are he using another account? Why are you so concerned with what I say to him? These are all rhetorical questions mind you, please don't answer them. I just find it a little distasteful for you to intrude on what i'm saying to him and not you. And I have plenty of logic because the creator of who Storm is today says her birth month is November. Now if someone who basically created the character said that, how is may her "month" and not November? Exactly. Maybe if he didn't shove it down everyone's throat it wouldn't be so aggravating to me. But he does. End of discussion. I say what I want, when I want and to whom I please. You are dismissed.
    Last edited by PattiLaBelleStormfan; 05-20-2015 at 01:16 PM.

well i'll be! That doesn't look half bad!

"lightning deliver this place from darkness! “
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    I know not who you are, but I am not bullying anyone. He is well aware of that which he is doing. Please do me a favor and remain outside of things that do not concern you.
    Whoops. didn't mean to reply to myself lol

I swear we make the best tea in this thread.

Annnnnnnywho. Anyone read ultimate end yet?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    "lightning deliver this place from darkness! “
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I think the quote for the second one is "evil must be stopped!".And logan says "not a real good idea to make her mad"
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    I know not who you are, but I am not bullying anyone. He is well aware of that which he is doing. Please do me a favor and remain outside of things that do not concern you. And to add on to this, no one is "following" him around. If anyone is stalking it's you because I've only seen you respond to me when I say something to rlaam. Unless you are he using another account? Why are you so concerned with what I say to him? These are all rhetorical questions mind you, please don't answer them. I just find it a little distasteful for you to intrude on what i'm saying to him and not you. And I have plenty of logic because the creator of who Storm is today says her birth month is November. Now if someone who basically created the character said that, how is may her "month" and not November? Exactly. Maybe if he didn't shove it down everyone's throat it wouldn't be so aggravating to me. But he does. End of discussion. I say what I want, when I want and to whom I please. You are dismissed.
    He is concerned about me because I believe you're taking the Storm Month seriously. Second, Claremont did not create Storm. You do know that Claremont gave his birthday as Storm's birthday right?

Also, Claremont did not write it on paper.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 05-20-2015 at 03:51 PM.

BANNED

When he says created, he is absolutely correct. Without Claremont, none of us would have the Storm we know and love. He laid the ground work for all her established characterization. If you honestly believe Claremont didn't "create" Storm just because he had no hand in her character design, then I'm actually confused about your purpose here. I mean this in the most polite way possible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    When he says created, he is absolutely correct. Without Claremont, none of us would have the Storm we know and love. He laid the ground work for all her established characterization. If you honestly believe Claremont didn't "create" Storm just because he had no hand in her character design, then I'm actually confused about your purpose here. I mean this in the most polite way possible.
    No he isn't. Without Len and Dave, none of us would have Storm at all.

Oh and just to let you know, Batman Day isn't even near Batman's birthday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    True, Chris Claremont shaped, molded, defined and evolved her into the 616 Ororo Munroe adored around the world. Claremont was blessed that the creators Dave Cockrumresponsible for the marvelous features and costume and Len Wein naming this marvel character "Ororo Munroe" and the codename "Storm" did the creating so when Len Wein bequeathed the character Storm to him, Claremont elevated her to heights that has kept her in the hearts and minds of readers for 40 years by now.
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 05-20-2015 at 04:24 PM.