10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

No Rutog she can't. No physical attack will work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    He's also magically protected. Rlaam's plan won't work.
    Juggernaut can be lifted up, though. Otherwise, he would never be able to walk up stairs and the ground itself would not support him. He's only unmovable when he's charging. Storm can instantly stop that by opening a hole in the ground with her earthquake powers or by simply blasting a hole in the ground right in front of him as he's charging. After she has stopped him from moving, he becomes movable and she can hurl him into orbit. Since Juggernaut cannot fly and there is no gravity in space, he just floats aimlessly through space until he bumps into a chunk of rock out there which he can use as a launching pad to try and hurl himself back to the nearest moon or planet. He may not even be able to get back to Earth if he floats too far away from it and doesn't know which direction to jump.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-24-2015 at 10:09 PM.

BANNED

No Rutog she can't. No physical attack will work.
    Its a theory. Can you prove that Juggernaut can maintain consciousness if all of the moisture inside of his body was instantly dissipated? Also, while Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical attacks (not sure about what would happen if Storm instantly dissipated the moisture in his body though), he can be moved by them if he's not charging.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-24-2015 at 10:14 PM.

BANNED

He can be lifted but that's her only play and we still don't know what his power up can do.

BANNED

He can be lifted but that's her only play and we still don't know what his power up can do.
    Well, we can't give him powers we have not seen. Therefore, Storm hurls him out into space like she did Kenji's creatures in "Storm" #11 until he manifests a power in canon that can stop this attack.

BANNED

He's also magically protected. Rlaam's plan won't work.
    How can magic stop something which it didn't know it was an attack? Juggy can hear so I don't see why Storm can't destroy his ears.

But let me ask you a question. What is Storm's chance of removing Juggernaut's helmet? 50%? Lower? Higher?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Its a theory. Can you prove that Juggernaut can maintain consciousness if all of the moisture inside of his body is instantly dissipated? Also, while Juggernaut cannot be harmed by physical attacks (not sure about what would happen if Storm instantly dissipated the moisture in his body though), but he can be moved by them if he's not charging.
    Can you prove that drawing moisture from his body can hurt him? No physical attack can work including that. Back before his power up Shatterstar stabbed him in the eye taking it out a second later it was there. He's much stronger than that now. Lightning bolts don't cause neurological damage. A heat stroke or more moisture removal won't work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How can magic stop something which it didn't know it was an attack? Juggy can hear so I don't see why Storm can't destroy his ears.

But let me ask you a question. What is Storm's chance of removing Juggernaut's helmet? 50%? Lower? Higher?
    If Storm wanted his helmet removed, she can easily do it. She should be able to blast it loose and then use a wind to snatch it off his head.

BANNED

Juggernaut can be lifted up, though. Otherwise, he would never be able to walk up stairs and the ground itself would not support him. He's only unmovable when he's charging. Storm can instantly stop that by opening a hole in the ground with her earthquake powers or by simply blasting a hole in the ground right in front of him as he's charging. Afterward she has stopped him from moving, he becomes movable and she can hurl him into orbit. Since Juggernaut cannot fly and there is no gravity in space, he just floats aimlessly through space until he bumps into a chunk of rock out there which he can use as a launching pad to try and hurl himself back to the nearest moon or planet. He may not even be able to get back too Earth if he floats too far away from it and doesn't know which direction to jump.
    Also, Storm can just cut a portion of the ground where Juggy is standing to move it outside earth's atmosphere and it just doesn't stop there rutog98. Storm can use solar winds to move him towards the sun. We'll see if he still won't feel the heat.

BANNED

Can you prove that drawing moisture from his body can hurt him? No physical attack can work including that. Back before his power up Shatterstar stabbed him in the eye taking it out a second later it was there. He's much stronger than that now. Lightning bolts don't cause neurological damage. A great atrial or more moisture removal won't work.
    Lightning bolts won't work against him, but manipulating the electrons in his nervous system may. I mean, I believe Nimrod's sonic attacks were able to hurt him. I think the sound frequency and intensity Nimrod generated hurt him mentally or something. I forget what actually happened there. Ergo, he is vulernable to certain kinds of attacks, but not temperature, concussive force, etc.

Regarding Storm's internal moisture attack, I'm not sure if it would work or not. Hence, I called it a theory.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-24-2015 at 10:07 PM.

BANNED

Can you prove that drawing moisture from his body can hurt him? No physical attack can work including that. Back before his power up Shatterstar stabbed him in the eye taking it out a second later it was there. He's much stronger than that now. Lightning bolts don't cause neurological damage. A heat stroke or more moisture removal won't work.
    Those are external attacks. We're talking about internal attacks. Didn't Storm gave Iceman a stomachache? Storm didn't use the elements outside Iceman's body but rather inside Iceman's body.

BANNED

That is stupid. Storm can stop sounds from getting to his ears but no physical attack can hurt him so how are his ears going to be hurt?

BANNED

If Storm wanted his helmet removed, she can easily do it. She should be able to blast it loose and then use a wind to snatch it off his head.
    I want Arya to answer it. Not you cos I know your answer.

BANNED

Those are external attacks. We're talking about internal attacks. Didn't Storm gave Iceman a stomachache? Storm didn't use the elements outside Iceman's body but rather inside Iceman's body.
    Iceman isn't juggernaut. No stomach ache either.

BANNED

That is stupid. Storm can stop sounds from getting to his ears but no physical attack can hurt him so how are his ears going to be hurt?
    Well sound is not something that you can touch (like rocks) nor feel (like air). I think Storm can also create a very stinky ( i know it sounds crazy) odor that Juggernaut would hate to smell. How about that?