• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

*crosses fingers and begins praying for a costume inspired by X-treme X-men's*...
    Or better yet just gimme that costume!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Actually Revenant was the main psi and Claremont actually explained why her attacks worked.
    What explanation did CC give that made Revenant's attack successful against Ororo? I don't recall him doing this. Also, CC had Cable take out Storm with a TP attack while Storm and Jean were on the same team. Totally PIS as Cable's TP powers should be nothing to Storm's mental defenses if given her due.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Not me, I'd be happy to see Jean & Storm on the same mixed genders team by a good writer who can handle strong wimmin for a change.
    I agree with seeing mixed genders on the same team being a good thing. I'd rather see Sage on the team than Jean, though. Storm and Sage have a close bond of friendship that is fresh and new. While Storm and Jean can be fun, the price is too high. Storm's character takes all of the hits so that Jean can shine. I mean, Storm can beat psychic threats that would totally destroy Jean Grey when Storm is written at her best.

Personally, I'd like to see a team of Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Sage, Old Man Wolverine, Shadowcat, and Gambit. To me, this would be an awesome line up. Its a fun mix of personalities and nobody's powers have to be written down to make somebody else useful.
    Last edited by rutog98; 06-29-2015 at 02:09 PM.

BANNED

So, basically they took the "Amazing X-Men" lineup, replacing Rachel with the teenaged version of her mother, substituted Old Man Logan for his younger self while completely eliminating Firestar.

Edit: Storm looks kinda young on that cover. Are we sure this is 616 Storm? She looks to be about the same age as Teen Jean and Magik.
    Last edited by rutog98; 06-29-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Love!! The all mother is wearing WHITE!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Looks like 616 storm got merged with Ultimate Storm seeing as how ultimate storm wore something like that with sleeves that look like fishnets..
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Looks like 616 storm got merged with Ultimate Storm seeing as how ultimate storm wore something like that with sleeves that look like fishnets..
    I was thinking she looked like Storm of the Ultimate Universe as well. Ugh! Well, we'll see...

Niffleheim

This is the only X-Book i will be getting after swearing off never to buy one ever again. I'm shameful lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Her new outfit is garbage. Even worse than the AXM one. So basic.

BANNED

Love!! The all mother is wearing WHITE!
    His Storm is the only look I really love but I do love that Storm is now the voice of mutant kind. This is good news for her.

Get into this HAIR !

The outfit is meh though. What is that top ??!!?!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Her new outfit is garbage. Even worse than the AXM one. So basic.
    LOL! I wasn't going to say it.

Hate to say it, but I'm not excited at all about this new book. I have reservations about Storm and Jean being on the same team. I think Storm may be weakened to prop up Jean, a weaker mutant. I have a feeling Storm's powerset will be restricted even more to make Iceman's powers useful as we saw in "Amazing X-Men" (I mean, come on, having Storm and Iceman on the same team is redundant!). I have a feeling that Storm's defenses against telepathy is going to be ignored again to prop up Jean Grey as this is the axiom of history. Finally, worst of all, I have a feeling that we may not even be dealing with 616 Storm. So, we're gonna likely get a goofed up, non-616 version of Storm being written as "Lightning Lass" with no defenses against telepathy whatsoever.

*crosses fingers and begins praying for a costume inspired by X-treme X-men's*...
    Or better yet just gimme that costume!
    I didn't like any of the X-treme costumes. Think maybe it was the colour scheme.

I think her new costume looks great. She definitely suits white.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I didn't like any of the X-treme costumes. Think maybe it was the colour scheme.

I think her new costume looks great. She definitely suits white.
    I can definitely get behind her wearing white well. Afterall, that's the color she wore during the 90s animated series.