• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    I actually quite enjoy the current x-books, not loving the Inhumans T-Bomb dilemma but have enjoyed the characters and storytelling of all 3 current X-books.
    So do I. I like that for now they have narrowed the X-Men down to three teams.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-25-2016 at 02:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    So do I. I like that for now they have narrowed the X-Men down to three teams.
    But I think we need to have one more xteambook. I'm missing some interesting mutants especially Multiple Man.

And hopefully, another Storm ongoing solo.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I've given it some time and I'm just not feelin' Storm's new costume. I want her back in black.

Or maybe it's just the way Ramos draws it... it looks all right in this fan art:

Speaking of "fan art" (or what is claimed to be fan art by its creator, at least), it's a shame X-Men: Danger Room Protocols got shut down before we got a Storm episode. I mean, I knew it was going to happen because it's totally copyright infringement, but I still wanted to see Storm first. XD
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-25-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: off-topic
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I've given it some time and I'm just not feelin' Storm's new costume. I want her back in black.

Or maybe it's just the way Ramos draws it... it looks all right in this fan art:

Speaking of "fan art" (or what is claimed to be fan art by its creator, at least), it's a shame X-Men: Danger Room Protocols got shut down before we got a Storm episode. I mean, I knew it was going to happen because it's totally copyright infringement, but I still wanted to see Storm first. XD
    That art indeed looks more acceptable look for me.

Really? it got shut down?

How I wish Storm's focus was the first episode.

BANNED

I really , really love Storm's x-treme X-men costume!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I really , really love Storm's x-treme X-men costume!

Me too. It's my favorite costume for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Me too. It's my favorite costume for her.
    The red color really makes her more attractive

Starleaf this is beautiful. I actually like her new costume. I still want some heels (yellow or black) and the belts to not look too big/wide for her mid section. And I want a blade and lockpicks hidden on her somewhere.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Starleaf this is beautiful. I actually like her new costume. I still want some heels (yellow or black) and the belts to not look too big/wide for her mid section. And I want a blade and lockpicks hidden on her somewhere.
    Great ideas all around; those modifications would make it much better to me. Heels. <3

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Great ideas all around; those modifications would make it much better to me. Heels. <3

The white gown with purple colors looks awesome!

Isn't it easy to have somebody make a Storm tiara?

BANNED

I have a mixes reaction on her current costume even if it's drawn well. Most black superheroes have usually have black and white costumes so I prefer Storm to have a different color on her costume. Second is, the pants is too low and her belts are the ones covering the sensitive parts. Third is, there's really no symbol/relation with regard to the design of her costume to herself as Storm, as a mutant and as an X-man.

CBR: In this first arc we saw Storm rise to the challenge of leading the X-Men during one of mutantkind's darkest times. What do you find most interesting about putting Storm in this role? Which aspects of her personality are you especially interested in exploring?

Lemire: To me, Storm is one of the greatest characters in Marvel Comics. On a purely physical level she is extremely powerful, of course, but there are a lot of powerful mutants. What makes Ororo so special is her inner strength and her ability to hold onto hope no matter how dark things get. She is an amazing woman and she inspires those around her.

One of my favorite aspects of Ororo as a character.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

CBR: In this first arc we saw Storm rise to the challenge of leading the X-Men during one of mutantkind's darkest times. What do you find most interesting about putting Storm in this role? Which aspects of her personality are you especially interested in exploring?

Lemire: To me, Storm is one of the greatest characters in Marvel Comics. On a purely physical level she is extremely powerful, of course, but there are a lot of powerful mutants. What makes Ororo so special is her inner strength and her ability to hold onto hope no matter how dark things get. She is an amazing woman and she inspires those around her.

That page reminds me of the Storm ongoing solo.

and with that Lemire interview, this would mean Storm is in good hands with the current writer. Also, I believe Ibanez will make sure he will draw Storm beautifully cos he's a Storm fan.

BANNED

Loving this Storm scan and her costume.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Thank you for this Rider. I am reading a lot of people who are not impressed with what Lemire has done and where he is going with the story; however, I do appreciate his appreciation for the character. I am looking forward to seeing how she addresses protecting the few mutants left in the universe and how far she is willing to go to do so.