• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Step away from the Misty-Storm team up. I dont care what book it's happening in. Its happening. So sit back wait and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    gonna leave this here for your amusement.
    Peace out
    .....please let this be nothing more than a team-up story (though I do love Misty). Despite my interest in checking out Coates (he seemed to have an interest in X-Men) is definitely there (and like the cover art and Storm's look) my initial reaction to this...

Last edited by Wind Rider; 07-11-2016 at 11:52 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    gonna leave this here for your amusement.
    Peace out
    OMG! Storm is sooooOOOOOoooo beautiful here. I wanna marry her now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Kaplan View Post
    I need new Storm ongoing solo
    Please Marvel!!!!
    Me too. I want another Storm ongoing solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Unfortunately, they won't attempt it again for a while. Her first shot at one was lackluster. You could tell Marvel had no investment in it, they just threw it out there with little to no effort
    Many didn't even know the book existed! It felt like Marvel just did it to shut Storm fans up, and say that they tried but Storm can't solo. Also, I think the writers intentions were honest, but he focused too much on pleasing the already existing fans instead of getting new ones. Old fans are gonna by it anyway, the focus should of been on great story, and getting new fans. It felt like a retread of stuff that happens in X-books all the time.
    It's possible. One of the EICs for X-men stuff is a Storm fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jott412 View Post
    Maybe team Storm up with another hero or two to build her up before she can manage a solo. I suppose the aforementioned Black Panther cover is sorta attempting that.
    No. Just a Storm ongoing solo but we'll see x-men characters on her book just like how Nightcrawler's ongoing solo was written then we'll see more stories about her that is not related to the x-men after 12 issues.

I want Coates as writer for the next Storm ongoing solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Kaplan View Post
    I think her solo was great.
    The problem was Marvel not disclose her hq and did not give her the deserved attention.
    I like it too. Just had problems with the art. They keep on changing the artists.

Niffleheim

Love T'Challa but I hope this is short term and Coates is just pissing me off right now for me to look forward to this.

Im always game for another Storm ongoing. But I have more faith in a Storm teamup being more successful and viable.
    I been a big advocate for Elektra&Storm teamup book. These two women have a Strong fanbase with Female and male readership.Exposure and are well know. And the fact that these two women are on opposite side of the MU and would never meet on a normal circumstances.

Why should Cable&Deadpool have all the fun.
    Are teamup book solely for male characters?
    This could be as big as Superman&Batman or Wolverine&Thor.

Elektra&Storm The Most Deadliest Woman Alive meets The Most Dangerous Woman Alive.

Ask for it by name!

Elektra and Storm would be an interesting team up given Storm isn't prone to kill but Elektra is an killer by trade.

I'd LOVE to see Storm and Blade team up. I've always wanted to see Storm interact with Michael Morbius. I love Ororo against Vampires period.

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    I'd LOVE to see Storm and Blade team up. I've always wanted to see Storm interact with Michael Morbius. I love Ororo against Vampires period.
    Ororo against vampires would be awsome. But I either prefer a unempowered Storm or a BloodStorm. I want to see her in hand to hand combat if she demon slaying.

Give me a wet bloody Mohawk and her vibranium blades.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 07-12-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    .....please let this be nothing more than a team-up story (though I do love Misty). Despite my interest in checking out Coates (he seemed to have an interest in X-Men) is definitely there (and like the cover art and Storm's look) my initial reaction to this...

You are hilarious lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Ororo against vampires would be awsome. But I either prefer a unempowered Storm or a BloodStorm. I want to see her in hand to hand combat if she demon slaying.

Give me a wet bloody Mohawk and her vibranium blades.
    I LOVED Bloodstorm. Was hoping to see her during secret wars. That's one alternate reality I did want to see again. But I want her with powers. That sunlight feat in X-Men 92 was so bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

i actually like the inverted colors of the pants and boots. It works.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Not me. I prefer Storm and Iron Man team-up

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Not me. I prefer Storm and Iron Man team-up
    Storm & Cyclops teamup is the best.

Mmm.... IornMan? I thought he only came around for Ororo to put him in his place.

I would like to see Storm team up with Brother Voodoo. I think their powers/abilities would be perfect together. I would also like to see Storm mentor Ms. Marvel a little bit too. I think Kamala can learn a lot from a well written Storm.

I also would like to see Coates write Storm. I think he would write her well. I like what he is doing in Black Panther. The story he is telling is great and he is writing strong, well-developed female characters. As an X-men fan, I think he would do a great job in capturing Storm's charisma and personality while also portraying her powers creatively and effectively.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!