14 43.75%
    BANNED

This is beautiful!

BANNED

Any Storm news from the X-men panel?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Any Storm news from the X-men panel?
    She'll be seen flying around being uncreative with her powers as she just restricts herself to lightning bolts only, as usual. (j/k, I don't really know, but I bet that's what'll happen...)

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    This is beautiful!

I agree, nice
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Danai gurira has joined the black panther cast dsfd;sdfshgf omgggg im crying right now this is too perfect!!!!
    "Very impressive. But have you heard the old adage about a piece of straw caught in a hurricane?
    ... By itself, the piece of straw is nothing. But thrown by my winds ... it can punch through brick!"

- Ororo Munroe, Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by D3IM2NTEII View Post
    Danai gurira has joined the black panther cast dsfd;sdfshgf omgggg im crying right now this is too perfect!!!!
    This is great! Unfortunately, Storm can't be in it.

The battle nobody wanted, Inhumans vs. X-Men. Looks like Storm is matched up against Medusa. We all know how this fight should go but you can bet Medusa wins.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    This is great! Unfortunately, Storm can't be in it.
    I know however its absolutely amazing to see some gorgeous and immensely talented dark-skinned women leading a marvel movie and playing WARRIORS! I simply CANNOT wait!
    "Very impressive. But have you heard the old adage about a piece of straw caught in a hurricane?
    ... By itself, the piece of straw is nothing. But thrown by my winds ... it can punch through brick!"

- Ororo Munroe, Storm.

On a side note, look at these 2 AWESOME posters I put up yesterday!! The Queen & The King .. Woop Woop!
    Attachment 38259

- Ororo Munroe, Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by D3IM2NTEII View Post
    I know however its absolutely amazing to see some gorgeous and immensely talented dark-skinned women leading a marvel movie and playing WARRIORS! I simply CANNOT wait!
    I know what you mean. Especially as a dark skinned woman myself, I've been waiting years to see something like this!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I know what you mean. Especially as a dark skinned woman myself, I've been waiting years to see something like this!
    Happy Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    The battle nobody wanted, Inhumans vs. X-Men. Looks like Storm is matched up against Medusa. We all know how this fight should go but you can bet Medusa wins.

Ugh!

If Storm in any way loses to Medusa I will be very upset. Storm should be able to mop Medusa and her weave but judging by Marvel's new found love for the Inhumans at the X-men's expense, I don't expect a good outcome. I don't recognize all of the Inhumans pictured, but of those I do know, Storm should be able to drop all of them except Black Bolt.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

You all should be frightened. Look at this.

I will say that Medusa and Storm both rise to the occasion and become key figures in the story. And as the X-Men writer,
    More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26515/...#ixzz4FMRqM6ug

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    You all should be frightened. Look at this.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26515/...#ixzz4FMRqM6ug
    I hope Storm acts as someone trying to be diplomatic and does not want war with the Inhumans. I want her to be the counter to any Inhuman/X-men that is pro-war.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post

A variant cover showing Storm and Magneto vs Black Bolt would have been more exciting.