• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I know she was a member of that in the past but they didnt have her do anything with it, I meant in this new revamped Hellfire Club it wouldve been awesome to see her reappear even as the Grey King.
    Once in always in.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Once in always in.
    Lol thats true, I wouldve just loved to see her actually appear in the new revamped Hellfire Club. Also really hoping in these appearances coming up they dont resort her as just lightning lass its so annoying because she can do so much more. I honestly took a break from comics with all thats going on with XMen under the Marvel camp.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I know that im in the minority here, but I wanted Storm to be apart of the Hellfire Club. I love sometimes when Storm is not good. Would have loved her to take the mantle from Emma Frost and took her spot.
    She was before as one of the White Kings but I don't want her to be part of the club again.

She is part of the Hellfire club. She's the Grey King.
    That will be interesting if this is revisited in Uncanny. Didn't she share the White King position equally with Magneto?
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

Please no more Storm being connected to a villain group. She is the overall X-men leader.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    That will be interesting if this is revisited in Uncanny. Didn't she share the White King position equally with Magneto?
    Yes she did.

Yes she did.
    Well if we ever get back to GOOD X-Men stories instead of heroes fighting heroes and seemingly endless extinction stories then I would love to see this come into play. Storm had made deals with devils before (i.e. Doom, the Sisterhood) so I'd like to see a story focused on her where her past connection to the classic HFC comes to light (like she either leverages it for good intentions but with consequences or the HFC is targeted by powerful opposition and they throw her under the bus to force her into helping them). Always found them to be one of the most interesting villains and this is a CC bread crumb that has lingered way too long.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

I'm so missing Storm, Rogue and Jubilee in X-men:TAS

BANNED

Black Panther #7!

BANNED

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is Dora the Explorer in white hair.

I believe this is the new X-Men's (#113) second encounter with Magneto. He defeated them and left them bound in chairs that neutralized their powers and reduced their physical motor skills to that of six month old infants as payback for when he was turned into a baby. He left their minds intact so they could be aware of their suffering. He underestimated Storm.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    I believe this is the new X-Men's (#113) second encounter with Magneto. He defeated them and left them bound in chairs that neutralized their powers and reduced their physical motor skills to that of six month old infants as payback for when he was turned into a baby. He left their minds intact so they could be aware of their suffering. He underestimated Storm.

One of the best Storm moments.

BANNED

Such a great issue. It's a shame what the X-Men have become.

BANNED

I fail to see how that was payback when it was Erik himself who created Alpha and it was his own creation (Defenders #16) that devolved him and the Brotherhood to babies...

Last edited by ZNOP; 09-05-2016 at 12:45 PM. Reason: link(s) added.

What did he say?
    He stated he was working on a project for DC and also an independent comic for Image. He seemed genuinely interested in the X-characters and hopes to draw them again. I did get his contact info though so if I want a piece on commission I'll know whom to go through.