• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Hush..."in Bendis we tru"....lol, sorry, even I couldn't finish that line. I sure whatever she does it won't be worth talking about.
    Blasphemy, glad you caught yourself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Bendis is writing Storm right.

But the question is, what happens after the next panel? I hope it's not bad.

Cos when we saw a battle between Storm and Archangel, we thought Storm won until we saw the next panel and it was a draw.
    You know what i'll do what you guys are doing i'll wait till it comes out, but I won't hold my breathe she does something SPECTACULAR. KNOWING Benids....geez that guy is annoying.

Have you all voted for Storm here? http://community.comicbookresources....el-superheroes

She's ranked #30 behind characters like Wasp, Nova, Moon Knight, and Black Bolt!! Seriously!

It'll take you 2 minutes if you haven't voted already

Niffleheim

Here is the link to vote for the Top Ten Favorite Marvel Superheroes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Have you all voted for Storm here? http://community.comicbookresources....el-superheroes

She's ranked #30 behind characters like Wasp, Nova, Moon Knight, and Black Bolt!! Seriously!

I already voted. I hope other Storm fans will too.

And I'm pretty sure Storm will still rank higher.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So he went the "Ancient line of powerful women....meh. I'll take the I was raised in a village where they probably burn witches Alive"

And he chose NOT to show this??...I'm not surprised, but damn

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post

Ah didn't even know this was up. I'll head over and vote.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #17
    •JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ERIC KODA (A)
    •Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    •Variant Cover by TBA
    •INHUMANS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN!
    •The X-Men have just learned that the Terrigen Mist—the source of the Inhumans’ powers that through a cruel twist of fate is lethal to Mutants—has reached an irreversible saturation point, rendering Earth uninhabitable to their kind.
    •And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival.
    •But one X-Man doesn’t take the decision lightly.
    •STORM has literally led the X-Men through hell and back, but will she lead them against their longtime friends and allies?
    •32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I like that cover for several reasons:

a)The throw back to the secret wars Hulk feat is what first got me into comics in general.

b)Storm and Storm alone is "holding" it up and keeping the x-men(mutants) from extinction.

c)Magneto and Wolverine looking feeble is always a pro for me.

d)The Inhumans actually look kinda badass carved into stone like that lol. Would love to see a reversal and have the X-men in Stone. They wouldn't even have to crush the Inhumans. I can be civil..

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post

a)The throw back to the secret wars Hulk feat is what first got me into comics in general.

b)Storm and Storm alone is "holding" it up and keeping the x-men(mutants) from extinction.

d)The Inhumans actually look kinda badass carved into stone like that lol. Would love to see a reversal and have the X-men in Stone. They wouldn't even have to crush the Inhumans. I can be civil..
    Yea. A lot of people give her crap but she is really doing all she can to help the survival of her people without inciting a war. A lot more than cyclops did. So this picture is a perfect symbolic reference to what she has been doing. It's own her and her decision the fate of the mutant race. I hope she makes the right choice.

However, to your last point I would want to see the xmen in stone carving crush the Inhumans. It's only fair lol!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post

Ok your reasons are good, I don't like it because I hate seeing the Inhumans pushed at the X-men's expense. I hate that Storm has to do this alone while I am proud if Lemire actually delivers here. So far he hasn't. I really want the Inhumans to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Ok your reasons are good, I don't like it because I hate seeing the Inhumans pushed at the X-men's expense. I hate that Storm has to do this alone while but I am proud if Lemire actually delivers here. So far he hasn't. I really want the Inhumans to go away.
    Yes in his stories Storm comes off unsure, not confident, and ineffective. I am hoping this is the shift away from that storytelling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yes in his stories Storm comes off unsure, not confident, and ineffective. I am hoping this is the shift away from that storytelling.
    I am not sure he is capable of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #17
    •JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ERIC KODA (A)
    •Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    •Variant Cover by TBA
    •INHUMANS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN!
    •The X-Men have just learned that the Terrigen Mist—the source of the Inhumans’ powers that through a cruel twist of fate is lethal to Mutants—has reached an irreversible saturation point, rendering Earth uninhabitable to their kind.
    •And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival.
    •But one X-Man doesn’t take the decision lightly.
    •STORM has literally led the X-Men through hell and back, but will she lead them against their longtime friends and allies?
    •32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This looks promising! It looks like Storm will finally be getting her due.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    I am not sure he is capable of that.
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    This looks promising! It looks like Storm will finally be getting her due.
    i wouldnt hold my breathe lol